Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Took my C Class in for a braking problem that my local garage diagnosed as a faulty vacuum pump. Told it had to under go diagnostics before anything could be done. 2 Faulty sensors were identified, but not related to the braking issue, but had to be replaced before proceeding....Expensive!
Colin Ferns evenytually diagnosed the fault as a broken Master brake cylinder, so it was replaced but did not fix the issue.
Now I am £1600 poorer with nothing fixed.
Long and short of it, I took it away, .........Yes it was the Vacuum pump in the end,.....A salvage replacement that cost me £40, and the rear discs had a build up of rust, £50 to get cleaned up!
No acknowledgment of any wrong doing from Ferns,.....No willingness to reimburse anything, in order to placate a loyal customer.
For someone who can afford to squander 2 grand and not blink an eyelid, then please go to Colin Ferns........I myself have learnt my lesson and will put my faith in my local garage!
Very bad service. Cannot believe what I see in the reviews! My car (C Class) was with them on 2 occasions, for engine misfiring. They changed an expensive part but did not make any difference. (Did not even ask me to authorise the repair). I took the car to the major Mercedes authorised dealer and they did not think the investigation or repair done was appropriate. Even screws were missing from the fitted parts!
My advice is, if you love your car and value your hard earned cash, go elsewhere! This is my sincere opinion.
Poor and unpleasant experience in general. They do offer a low cost approach, but my car had to go in 3x times and the problems are still not resolved after spending a lot of money. They offer no warranty as they claim on the web site. STAY WELL CLEAR.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews