Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Colin Ferns Ltd

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy

"Very bad service. Cannot believe what I see in the reviews! My car (C Class) was with them on 2 occasions, for engine misfiring. They changed an expensive part but did not make any difference. (Did not even ask me to authorise the repair). I took the car to the major Mercedes authorised dealer and they did not think the investigation or repair done was appropriate. Even screws were missing from the fitted parts! My advice is, if you love your car and value your hard earned cash, go elsewhere! This is my sincere opinion."
"I already have been visiting Colin Fern for my E class. They have always exceeded my expectations. In terms of quality of service, they have been excellent. However I would really appreciate if they could have a customer waiting lounge."
"Thanks a lot, diligent service and regular updates on cost. Much appreciated!"
"Colin Ferns was able to fix the ABC issue on my SL500 which Mercedes was not able to after years of trying. This is truly great engineering organisation with 'old school' engineering insights - with reasonable pricing as well. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Poor and unpleasant experience in general. They do offer a low cost approach, but my car had to go in 3x times and the problems are still not resolved after spending a lot of money. They offer no warranty as they claim on the web site. STAY WELL CLEAR."
"Colin knows everything there is to know about Mercedes. Was so glad to find someone that was able to help and find the faults in my car when no one else could."
"Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended. Thank you."
"Good quick friendly service"
"I always trust Colin Ferns to do a good job, with charm too. In about nine years I have never had any problem. I used to think of the men in garages as potentially untrustworthy but I totally feel secure. Apologies to "men" but I think other women may understand. Margaret Jones"
"Good. Quick. Kept informed..."
"An excellent experience; so reassuring to have our car serviced by an expert Mercedes workshop who really cares and know what they are doing. It's the first time I've had the car serviced by Colin Ferns - we have always used our local Mercedes dealership - but will be using Colin going forwards!"
"All work,done as requested. No issues"
"Good reliable service."
"Amazing service. fantastic price from a really knowledgeable team. Thank you."
"Very efficient and friendly staff, prompt service as always. Been coming here for the past 20 years and same friendly service."
"Quick and friendly ...and as good as ever."
"Prompt service, regular and clear updates. Overall very friendly and happy with the service..."
"Excellent prompt service. Great Mercedes expertise. No hesitation in recommending."
"Expert and pleasant service - strongly recommend"
"Excellent reliable service. Does all that is needed and tell you what is needed without flannel."
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 29 reviews