Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Very informative and helpful, I would not think of sending my business anywhere else.
Colin is very knowledgeable on the Mercedes 113. Spot on advice every time!
Knowlegeable, efficient, reliable with a friendly atmosphere.

Indeed there is no need to say more than this.
Fixed a suspension problem promptly . Happy to recommend.
Very knowledgeable! Utmost in honestly and integrity! Highly recommend for caring for your vehicle!
Very happy to recommend
Provided me advice that was spot on and an easy fix. Thanks Colin.
Great service
I have a 1972 280 SE mercedes and have been seeking advice from a website called Pagoda sl113 to get it running properly.He posts on the site often and when I ask questions his advice has always been solid.
Colin and very hard working team have looked after my Mercedes Elegance for many years and it is still going strong thanks to the efficient and professional workmanship and thoughtful advice given. Thanks Colin, Charlotte and team
Pippa Vickers
If you need a Mercedes specialist, go to Colin Ferns - as I have, for many years.
Colin and the team looked after my 1991 Mercedes Estate for many years, keeping it solid and reliable. The bill was never more than it had to be (these are complex luxury cars) and their expertise and contacts meant anything could be fixed quickly. Very nice people to deal with and happy to recommend.
Sorry, I had a bitter experience with this firm. I do not intend to visit them in the future.
It's a garage. Cars, especially older cars, need a bit of help to keep them going and Colin and his team have managed to keep mine going without charging an arm and a leg. Occasionally it takes two goes to diagnose the fault, but that's a bit like going to the doctor. Start with the most likely and work from there. Charlotte has been really good at organising and checking what I wanted done. I'm happy and my car is happy
My Mercedes has been serviced annually at Colin Ferns for some years now. They are always professional and helpful and I would highly recommend them.
Customer focused, great communication and a rare balance of cost and quality. Have never let me down in 15 years of MB ownership.

Main Dealers still have a lot to learn!
Never let us down and,while not the cheapest maybe always sound. A local gem and beats MB Brentford in all departments!
Good service and will use again.
First time I met Colin I didn't have a Pagoda but once I did he steered and advised me from the get-go. My car was born in 1968 so I anticipated a few glitches and have found Colin and his staff well up to speed in terms of there specialist knowledge.
Q. Where do I upload a photo?
Unfortunately, I remember dealing with Colin Fern himself and he set a high bar! His team, despite being very professional are still note quite as good as dealing with him directly, and it's a bit of a shame to loose that personal touch. Still the business has clearly gone from strength to strength and that's not only to be admired but truly well deserved. I've always found the guys there to be very capable and very professional. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them and, other than one issue that they were very quick to resolve, have found their work to be very well carried out, though prices have also increased no doubt reflecting demand.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 60 reviews