Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Very helpful and communicative staff ‘front of house’. Problems identified quickly and dealt with efficiently with indicators of cost being identified and communicated at all stages. Always very pleased with technical outcomes and standard of work.
Great knowledge and communication - The car now drives like new! Many thanks to all the team.
Excellent Customer Service - constant comms advising of ongoing issues with car getting through MOT made a stressful process a lot more manageable. Diligent work by MOT mechanic repaired an electronic fault that would otherwise have failed the re-test. Thank you all
Great receptionist, ever helpful, got me out of Jam. sorted my air con and avoided an electrical disaster. Many thanks
They are the best
Colin and his team put together a thorough report on a vehicle that was new to me, identifying key areas that required attention and thoroughly addressing them. To say the handling and state of tune for a 55-year-old vehicle were improved is an understatement. Colin was very helpful and his knowledge of classic Mercedes is clearly visible in the quality of work. Workshop communication throughout the works was quick and very professional. If you have a classic Mercedes I would definitely recommend reaching out to them.
They always give me an appointment in near future and many times just let me call round with a problem or question, and usually fix it same day.
Very informative and helpful, I would not think of sending my business anywhere else.
Colin is very knowledgeable on the Mercedes 113. Spot on advice every time!
Knowlegeable, efficient, reliable with a friendly atmosphere. Indeed there is no need to say more than this.
Fixed a suspension problem promptly . Happy to recommend.
Very knowledgeable! Utmost in honestly and integrity! Highly recommend for caring for your vehicle!
Very happy to recommend
Provided me advice that was spot on and an easy fix. Thanks Colin.
Great service
I have a 1972 280 SE mercedes and have been seeking advice from a website called Pagoda sl113 to get it running properly.He posts on the site often and when I ask questions his advice has always been solid.
Colin and very hard working team have looked after my Mercedes Elegance for many years and it is still going strong thanks to the efficient and professional workmanship and thoughtful advice given. Thanks Colin, Charlotte and team Pippa Vickers
If you need a Mercedes specialist, go to Colin Ferns - as I have, for many years.
Colin and the team looked after my 1991 Mercedes Estate for many years, keeping it solid and reliable. The bill was never more than it had to be (these are complex luxury cars) and their expertise and contacts meant anything could be fixed quickly. Very nice people to deal with and happy to recommend.
Sorry, I had a bitter experience with this firm. I do not intend to visit them in the future.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews