Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
First visit, all very efficient, kept me informed and did the work when they said they would. Happy to return in the future.
Took my C Class in for a braking problem that my local garage diagnosed as a faulty vacuum pump. Told it had to under go diagnostics before anything could be done. 2 Faulty sensors were identified, but not related to the braking issue, but had to be replaced before proceeding....Expensive! Colin Ferns evenytually diagnosed the fault as a broken Master brake cylinder, so it was replaced but did not fix the issue. Now I am £1600 poorer with nothing fixed. Long and short of it, I took it away, .........Yes it was the Vacuum pump in the end,.....A salvage replacement that cost me £40, and the rear discs had a build up of rust, £50 to get cleaned up! No acknowledgment of any wrong doing from Ferns,.....No willingness to reimburse anything, in order to placate a loyal customer. For someone who can afford to squander 2 grand and not blink an eyelid, then please go to Colin Ferns........I myself have learnt my lesson and will put my faith in my local garage!
Delighted with your professional approach. Will return for my next service.
Thank you so much for your help and expertise with the work to my 107. Really pleased with everything and all your support.
Good customer service, everything clearly explained
Very good service throughout and kept me up to date with progress and options available. I had bought the car at auction and wanted to ensure it was entrusted to the best of specialists to identify and rectify any issues. Colin worked his magic, and the car both presents better and the ride has markedly improved, whilst also rectifying some less than sympathetic work that had been done prior to my ownership. First rate!
Very bad service. Cannot believe what I see in the reviews! My car (C Class) was with them on 2 occasions, for engine misfiring. They changed an expensive part but did not make any difference. (Did not even ask me to authorise the repair). I took the car to the major Mercedes authorised dealer and they did not think the investigation or repair done was appropriate. Even screws were missing from the fitted parts! My advice is, if you love your car and value your hard earned cash, go elsewhere! This is my sincere opinion.
I already have been visiting Colin Fern for my E class. They have always exceeded my expectations. In terms of quality of service, they have been excellent. However I would really appreciate if they could have a customer waiting lounge.
Thanks a lot, diligent service and regular updates on cost. Much appreciated!
Colin Ferns was able to fix the ABC issue on my SL500 which Mercedes was not able to after years of trying. This is truly great engineering organisation with 'old school' engineering insights - with reasonable pricing as well. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Poor and unpleasant experience in general. They do offer a low cost approach, but my car had to go in 3x times and the problems are still not resolved after spending a lot of money. They offer no warranty as they claim on the web site. STAY WELL CLEAR.
Colin knows everything there is to know about Mercedes. Was so glad to find someone that was able to help and find the faults in my car when no one else could.
Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Good quick friendly service
I always trust Colin Ferns to do a good job, with charm too. In about nine years I have never had any problem. I used to think of the men in garages as potentially untrustworthy but I totally feel secure. Apologies to "men" but I think other women may understand. Margaret Jones
Good. Quick. Kept informed...
An excellent experience; so reassuring to have our car serviced by an expert Mercedes workshop who really cares and know what they are doing. It's the first time I've had the car serviced by Colin Ferns - we have always used our local Mercedes dealership - but will be using Colin going forwards!
All work,done as requested. No issues
Good reliable service.
Amazing service. fantastic price from a really knowledgeable team. Thank you.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 35 reviews