Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Colin Ferns are such a lovely company to deal with. They decide with you what needs doing and and then they get on and do and get the car back to you as quickly as possible. Excellent!
I have been using Colin Ferns for the five years and can't fault their service. Strong technical & office team. Always available, approachable & helpful. I'd be loathe to have to use a main dealership again despite the comfortable chairs & coffee while you are kept waiting!
Office staff and the technicians are friendly and helpful and always do a good job with minimum of fuss and Colin will talk to me on the phone if I need him to. I never have to wait long for an appointment, including at short notice fixing little problems like a faulty bulb, and they have Mercedes specialist expertise.
Not just a specialist but a special team who have the know-how and really know the why and the what.
My experience on this occasion, being my first was excellent. Both Colin and Charlotte have been great. They are carrying out a pre purchase inspection which they have organised within 24 hours. Thank you both
Complete transparency, patience and professionalism from the second I delivered my car. Helped find the best outcome for me and prioritise the works needed accordingly. Clearly best in the game.
I received very helpful and comprehensive advice from Colin Ferns in respect of my recently-purchased classic Mercedes. He is clearly very knowlegeable about these vehicles and took the time to explain his thoughts on what work he thought was needed to get my car into top-notch mechancial condition. A detailed quote for proposed work was provided to me for approval before any work was undertaken. There was good communication throughout, emails were answered quickly and comprehensively, even when I asked for a photo of the progress this was sent almost immediately, and the final invoice was in line with the original estimate (slightly under, actually!). I added additional requirements whilst the work was in progress and this wasn't an issue atall, I was quoted promptly for everything I asked for and, during the work when a couple of defects were uncovered, I was asked whether I wanted them addressed and precisely what the cost would be. The website is very clear in terms of location, opening hours, hourly rates, scope of work, etc. and there were no surprises at the end of the process. I am delighted with my car and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Colin Ferns to classic Mercedes owners.
Excellent service - professional and prompt. As always with this garage a meticulous service is coupled with superb customer service - cannot be faulted.
I’ve been getting my annual car service at Colin Ferns for over 10 years now. Every single time they’ve provided exceptional service and practical advice to every issue I have gone to them with. On the rare occasion when I’ve had a one-off issue, like a stuck wing mirror or fused bulb, they’ve always been able to look into it swiftly and fix it. Extremely knowledgeable technicians and Charlotte in the front office is always helpful and very efficient. I wouldn’t take a Merc anywhere else.
I have just picked up my car from Colin Ferns, I am another happy customer. The service is as good as a main dealer, with a lot less cost.
Outstanding service in every respect from experts in their field - both at the front desk / customer facing staff, and the mechanical engineers - true professionals. They provided top notch advice and service across the board, along with outstanding work that was completed to an impeccable standard in a timely manner. I am grateful to have been referred to them and will certainly return as and when needed. Highly recommended Mercedes specialists.
A very professional service, with excellent communication from Charlotte in the office. The price is on the high side, but reflects the level of service given.
Operating from an impossibly small facility in Richmond, Colin Ferns really knows their Mercs. From initial contact through to final delivery they were professional and thorough. Not the cheapest service, but when you buy a Merc you sign up for premium everything. I can strongly recommend them.
Always polite efficient and timely
Very helpful and communicative staff ‘front of house’. Problems identified quickly and dealt with efficiently with indicators of cost being identified and communicated at all stages. Always very pleased with technical outcomes and standard of work.
Great knowledge and communication - The car now drives like new! Many thanks to all the team.
Excellent Customer Service - constant comms advising of ongoing issues with car getting through MOT made a stressful process a lot more manageable. Diligent work by MOT mechanic repaired an electronic fault that would otherwise have failed the re-test. Thank you all
Great receptionist, ever helpful, got me out of Jam. sorted my air con and avoided an electrical disaster. Many thanks
They are the best
Colin and his team put together a thorough report on a vehicle that was new to me, identifying key areas that required attention and thoroughly addressing them. To say the handling and state of tune for a 55-year-old vehicle were improved is an understatement. Colin was very helpful and his knowledge of classic Mercedes is clearly visible in the quality of work. Workshop communication throughout the works was quick and very professional. If you have a classic Mercedes I would definitely recommend reaching out to them.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews