Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

Dan Worrall
Verified Buyer
"Very good, but minor quibble: a pack of 100 01 V60 filters doesn't need to be packed inside a box along with a ton of extra paper padding! Think of the poor environment! An envelope would have done fine, and then our postman could have just put it through the letterbox instead of having to knock. (And what if I'd been out?) I will order from you again however, so you'll have a chance to get it right next time. :)"
"Quick efficient and no messing around - the subscription service gives a lovely variety every month"
Eliza Foster
Verified Buyer
"I was happy to be able to buy my keepcup for a cheaper price than amazon, it was posted quickly and nicely packaged. Thank you for a smooth transaction!"
"Quick dispatch, clear payment process"
"Ordered a gift subscription, but managed to confuse myself and emailed them for help. I got a lovely, personal reply that sorted the problem without making me feel like an idiot! The first delivery came when expected and the coffee was lovely. I'm about to order another gift subscription :)"
"Great coffee selection and good customer service. Even had a phone call from the owner on some grinding issues I was experiencing. We look forward to the wonderful coffee that arrives every month."
"Quick postage, keepcup arrived well packed."
Matthew Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Effortless transaction, quick delivery!"
"Fast delivery. Two different purchases bundled in one delivery. Great products."
"Got wat I wanted easily, filter papers, so nothing more to say!"
Neil Rigden
"Brilliantly ant"
"Aeropress replacement filters arrived speedily, and they were well priced."
"Turns out they charge more than any one else for the same goods"
"Fast delivery, quality products."
Graeme Balfour
Verified Buyer
"Great coffee and service with a personal touch."
Pete Gerrard
Verified Buyer
"Good product, good price, very fast delivery"
Jennifer Sparks
Verified Buyer
"Coffee Tasting club were so helpful. My husband has already received his first bag of coffee and was very happy!"
"Excellent service and help. In stock item available...perfect"
"I bought this for my sister (who is a self confessed coffee snob) for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. I got a very excited message from her the first month her subscription arrived and she's already telling all her friends about it. Quality of the coffee is great as is the service - would definitely recommend."
Rosie Gilbey
Verified Buyer
"I loved my keepcup with the cork protector, it looks stylish and I won't ever be using disposable cups ever again, I much prefer this green alternative!!"
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.75 based on 374 reviews