Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"All good."
"Great service, a wide variety of blends and high quality coffee beans. I would definitely recommend it. I appreciate that I receive different blends every month and so far all of them where great. I am looking forward to receiving new blends each month."
"Really quick with communication and dispatch of product. Item was well packaged and in perfect condition. If they get in the Fellow Stagg Electric Kettle I will buy it!"
"Good communication and swift service :)"
"Excellent product, quick delivery. Recommended"
"A professional and friendly service. Quick delivery of a Kinto Tumbler. Excellent! Tom, West London"
"Had a slight problem with my order (my fault) and they managed to sort it out immediately. Received my order the next day. V happy."
"My order was delivered promptly, was well packaged, so no breakage of delicate item. I’m pleased with my Hario grinder. My coffee is better for being feshly brewed. It did take me a while to figure out how to achieve the fine ground I wanted and it’s a little stiff to turn but nothing that has put me off it. I’d recommend the grinder and the seller."
"Good quality products swift delivery and excellent communication"
"No complaints on the coffee or the selection, but the order process is really slow and clumsy. No estimated delivery timeframe is offered for both subscription and one-off purchases, making it very difficult to rely on this service as a primary source of coffee! Additionally, the order processing time seems to be fairly substantial. Presumably they're coordinating with suppliers, but if more visibility was provided into the process (i.e. how long to wait between order requested and order processed, when is my order shipped, when should I expect delivery, etc...) it would really make me feel a whole lot better about the whole experience. Even if the order takes the same amount of time, just knowing whats going on helps me plan things better and not try to rely on something until it will actually come through."
"Ordering was quick and easy, and everything turnout on time."
"Good item. Good price. Fast delivery."
"I ordered coffee and an Aeropress as a gift. I was concerned about it arriving in time so emailed and had a very swift and helpful series of responses. Excellent customer service. Can't comment on the coffee as it was a gift but it smelt nice."
"Great coffee selection and great customer service too"
"The product I bought was superb and made my coffee experience even tastier"
"Aeropress papers very papery and possessing sufficient aeropressedness. Really quick delivery and def use again."
"Hassle free . Fast turn around . Quality product . Making sure i had the necessary equipment to wake up"
"There were grave issues with the shipping (probably due to the local post service) but the Coffee Tasting Club staff was very supportive and reshipped my order. Very friendly and helpful service - strongly recommended!"
"Excellent service as usual!"
"Quick, fast and a good price."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 437 reviews