Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
I have worked with Clownfish over the past few years and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have always found them to be highly professional in all aspects of the job at hand, focusing on delivering high-quality service with approachable and good humoured staff. I'm proud to have been a part of it, and I look forward to seeing them go from strength to strength.
The professional yet relaxed vibe within the team is what makes Clownfish Events so good to have around and work with.
Long may it continue.
Company Christmas Party 2019...
Absolutely loved the games/stalls we hired from Clownfish Events for our Christmas party, they worked especially well with the theme of the venue and all of the guests thought they were brilliant!

A huge thank you to the Clownfish team who were a complete breeze to work with, they made the whole experience stress free and really easy! An extremely professional and friendly company from my initial enquiry to manning the games/stalls on the night of the event.

I cannot recommend them enough and I will be utilising their services for our future events. I look forward to working with them again.
We used Clownfish for our Leaving Party - they were so great to work with. Gave us helpful bespoke suggestions for what we were looking for, then executed the plans brilliantly. Fab festoon lighting which created such a brillaint atmosphere for a garden party. Their inside lighting was really effective too - and Callum operating the Mirror Booth, with personalised pics immediately available for guests on the night, was the highlighht of the evening. Callum couldnt have been more helpful...and the boys coming to set down early the following morning were a delight. Thoroughly recommend Clownfish for any event. They know what their customers need and deliver a professional and fun service. 5* worthy for sure!
Extremely professional team and always getting the job done with a smile :)
I have worked with Clownfish a few times for a private party and for school charity events. They are always eager to please, fairly priced and the service is exceptional. Their attention to detail is superb and they will never let you down.
We’ve used Clownfish to light several shows for our Christian theatre co. Our events are always church based and that can prove tricky logistically. Clownfish arrive, rig and test in record time and always have great solutions for some thorny problems - like how to portray the lodestar which alerted the Magi to Jesus’ birth - well, it’s obvious - suspend a mirror ball 30’ up in the middle of a listed building’s ceiling! When it started to spin, throwing sparkles of light across our hugr vaulted ceiling, the audience gasped! Excellence is at the centre of everything we do. Clownfish understand that and always produce work of the highest quality. Their staff, whether on the admin or rigging and operation side are delightful and slot straight in to become part of our team. We’re a small company with no tech expertise, Clownfish provide a level of knowledge, expertise and innovation that means we can trust them to deliver while we concentrate on what we understand: putting on a show of the highest quality. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.
Top class customer service from Clownfish every time. Happy, helpful, lots of fun and willing to go the extra mile. These guys really do care about their clients.
We had a great time with Clownfish who organised a superb day of events for our youth conference, Contagious (Scotland/North England conference) at Barnard Castle. Over 180 of us were participating in a great mix of games both indoors and outdoors. Well run and put together.
Clownfish Events organised our daughters' birthday. We were really pleased from beginning to end. Extremely professional team with reasonable pricing!
Fantastic night with great music and a really innovative photo booth which everyone loved. Everything went smoothly which greatly reduced stress on my side so we could enjoy our own party.
Clownfish were a real joy to work with- reliable, professional, keen to listen and provided a great service. They helped me source a dance floor, lighting, furniture and entertainment for my party, I had no issues with any single item provided. I highly recommend Clownfish for anyone who's looking to organise a great party without hassle.
I used Clownfish to get a bucking bronco for my wedding and they were great. Professional/low hassle across the whole organisation process despite me making last minute changes over Christmas, and reliable + good fun on the day.
Amazing range of products and equipment and fantastic communication from the start. Very professional team and a real pleasure to work with.
Brilliant company - comprehensive planning and excellent communication. Lovely people too which always helps!
Clownfish are a such a cool and current company that deliver on every level. Everyone is so friendly, and they are all equally share the values of the company and work to ensure that the services are fulfilled with utmost professionalism. If you are trying to decide on who to go with for your event. Don't think about it...it's easy...just choose Clownfish they don't disappoint. - SH
Working with Clownfish is a lesson in how business should be done: these guys know how to combine efficiency, excellence and a great final product, whilst making you smile along the way. We can trust them for huge events or for intimate gatherings - they always deliver time and time again!
The Giant scaletrix was a huge hit at our party for young and old. The set up was done ahead of time, looking very slick and professionally managed. Fantastic fun!
All admin was easy and professional.
Highly recommended
I used Clownfish for some entertainment and a photo booth at my company's party last week. Sara couldn't have been more helpful in the planning and the team on the day were brilliant too. We had the Mirror Booth, Roll-a-Ball Derby and Scalextric - would definitely recommend to anyone!
Excellent service from order, delivery and pick-up.

Gave great advice all the way through our experience and great communication from the whole team.

Will strongly recommend and will definitely use again for our next big event, great job all around!
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 183 reviews