Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
We needed to arrange an event at short notice and were exceptionally pleased with the overall service Clownfish provided. The event went smoothly, Clownfish provided the equipment and staff who were excellent on the day. Big thank you to all involved and will definitely be using Clownfish again.
We used Clownfish Events for our companies 10th Birthday, after having a look at a couple of different options online Clownfish stood out as the best of the pack in terms of their offering, and I'm happy to say that that continued throughout the whole process.

We decided on hiring the mini golf, wacky mirrors and 3 of the nostalgia games. Our rep Callum was extremely helpful with all of our requests and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible, and was a real breeze to chat with and we were able to sort everything out in only a few emails.

The equipment arrived exactly when it said it would with another really helpful employee in Nathan, who was really attentive to how we wanted to set up the room and helped with every step of the process, (even helping set up something hired from another company). We have seen so many people just dump what we've hired and get out as quickly as possible, whilst Clownfish made sure that everything was working and to an extremely high standard and that it was the best it could possibly be for our event.

We have hired from a large number of companies and Clownfish was easily one of the best, from the initial contact right through to the collection after the event. Every step has gone swimmingly, and we will definitely be using them for all of our events moving forward.
We have used Clownfish for our 5 a side football event the past 2 years running. They offer great value for money. At our event last week, the staff were excellent and all of the boys had a super time!!

Thank you Clownfish!

Sonja Lloyd
(On behalf of the Shrewsbury House Association)
Lovely people - made all the difference. Thanks for everything Matt and team x
Working with Clownfish is always an amazing experience. From booking all the way through to the event itself, everything runs smoothly. Great event sales representatives through to on-site teams, everything in handled just how it should be. We have worked with Clownfish for a number of years, and we don't see that coming to an end any time soon. Thanks Guys!
Brilliant experience overall. Sara was very helpful with placing an order. The installation guy arrived well in advance . And the boys absolutely loved Motor racing simulator! Would definitely highly recommend Clownfish to everyone👍
We had been let down at relatively short notice and needed some help. I approached Clownfish and they could not have been more helpful. They were able to help us out with equipment we wanted and at a cost that was very competitive. The delivery of equipment was spot on, at the time they confirmed and they went through everything with me. Matt, the delivery chap was amazing. So helpful and really easy to chat with and work with. Highly recommended from us here at Moulton Church
Clownfish provided some entertainment for my son's birthday this weekend. They couldn't have been more wonderful, both in the lead up and at the party itself. Thank you Callum and team!
Thanks Clownfish for our games last week. Your team are amazing! Thanks especially to Matt and Sara. See you next year.
Thanks Clownfish for helping me put together my work early-summer do. Sara and Callum were incredibly helpful, it was like working with friends. If I'm honest, I thought Clownfish to be on the higher side of the quotes I received but seeing the quality of service, their games and their staff, I was very happy.
Clownfish are a very professional and enthusiastic team from preparing the quotes, to setting up events and managing the overall client relationship. They are flexible and amenable and always respond to challenges with a smile on their face. They have never let us down, and only re-affirm our decision to have used them in the first place.
Tremendous people. Thanks for making it so easy for me. Would highly highly recommend if you're planning a party.
From initial enquiry through to the day of our event the service we received from Clownfish was superb. Callum made sure that the organisation was seamless and Ali and Rowan were absolutely brilliant in setting up, managing the games and encouraging our guests to participate. I would not hesitate to recommend Clownfish and look forward to working with them again in the future.
We use Clownfish to provide ents at our event every year. They are well organised, efficient, thoughtful and provide a great service to our guests. Delighted with them!
Matt has always been the most amazing person to partner with on any event - he is innovative as well as being one of the kindest people I know - his and his teams success are so very well deserved. Long may Clownfish continue.
We used clownfish for our 20th wedding anniversary. They were simply fantastic throughout the whole process - from concept to the event itself! We love Matt, and it was a real treat to work with him. We can't wait to use Clownfish again!
Clownfish were a pleasure to work with! Responsive, extremely helpful and delivered everything we needed in a short time frame... with the added constraint of an 8 hour time zone between us! Would highly recommend.
I've always found Clownfish friendly, helpful, thoroughly professional and they've always had what I've needed. Their customer service and all round 'can do' attitude is why the get 5*.
Our daughter's wedding was such an amazing day with Clownfish fully involved - dance floor, lighting, sound, amazing games and photo booths kept everyone from youngest to oldest occupied all day. Superb memories made for all the right reasons!
Planning a wedding is not without stress but with Clownfish I knew that the one thing I didn't need to worry about was the lighting, music and entertainment. The day was incredible and I can't thank Matt and the rest of the team enough for their professionalism and hard work. We loved having the photo booth and treasure all the photos as funny memories of the day. The lighting was beautiful and when someone spilt a drink of the speaker Matt was on hand to fix it. My husband and I (!!) are so grateful for everything - we think Clownfish are epic and can't recommend them enough to anyone else to is dreaming of a stress free wedding.
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 186 reviews