Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"Contagious Camps love working with Clownfish as we share the same passion for fun friendship and Christian ethos. Thanks guys."
"Professional, creative, fun. They are determined to make your good time as good as it can possibly be. There is simply no better choice."
"Professional, efficient and good value service."
"Been using Clownfish Events for almost 10 years for a wide range of events. They are excellent, with a keen eye on the detail, as a level of efficiency that helps to make our events go smoothly. Always find it best to pick up the phone and then leave them."
"Clownfish have always been completely reliable, full of helpful suggestions to make our events better and always go that extra mile."
"An excellent service - responsive, creative and helpful. I would certainly use them again"
"Very reliable and professional team. Pleasure to work with! Thank you very much!"
"We have used clown fish a few times for school events and always found them to be reliable both in terms of helping to plan and in delivering equipment etc on time. The people who come to set up and run the stalls have without exception been lovely, and brilliant with the kids."
"Clownfish Events are without a doubt the only events company I would consider working with. Matt and his team are real professionals. Highly recommended."
"Clownfish make running an event FUN. Matt and his team always seem to understand my vision and use their extensive resources to create a fabulous production. Susanna Thomas Design Consultant"
"Clownfish supplied a bouncy castle for our grandsons birthday, we couldn't fault their service, pollite, very professional and a delight to work with, highly recomended and will use again next year."
"Amazing company, staff and offerings. My event ran super smoothly and the feedback was amazing! You will not be disappointed if you book I promise :)"
"Excellent team brimming with great ideas. Nothing is too much trouble. I have worked with and recommended Matt for nearly 10 years his client care is exceptional! Keep up the super work."
"Clownfish are a really talented bunch. They are highly perceptive, very creative and really, really organised, which makes them our absolute go-to, trustworthy partner to deliver a range of events for us - from charity fun days to school summer and Christmas Events. They give excellent advice, and odds are, they have delivered your requirment multiple times before, so you know that they will just get on and deliver a truly outstanding job. Clownfish are also the nicest people to work with, across the entire team, and a great work ethic, which makes engaging with them an absolute pleasure."
"Over the last couple of years I have worked with Clownfish, hiring event entertainment at numerous events, and they have always been a joy to work with. Throughout the process, from my initial enquiry to the event itself, I have found the Clownfish team competent, helpful and professional. They listened to what I required, tailored their services to what I needed, and made useful suggestions to improve the delivery of the event. I would happily recommend Clownfish and I look forward to working with them again in the future."
"Such a great company to work with, they made it such a smooth process and would not work with anyone else. Thank you Clownfish Team!"
"It's always a pleasure working with Clownfish. The team are brilliant and always very helpful."
"Fantastic company, there really are amazing and go the extra mile. Could not recommend enough."
"Absolutely brilliant, a great experience from start to finish we wouldn’t use anyone else."
"Smart. Friendly. Efficient. Thank you to the Clownfish team for another successful event."
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 122 reviews