Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park, 60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
Brilliant service, the games, especially the table football were a great hit at our Christmas party
We used Clownfish to provide an interactive game for our Christmas Party and it was a great addition to our event! From enquiring to booking, setting up at the event to running the game - the Clownfish staff were great and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!
The lead up to our event was absolutely seamless, with massive thanks to Callum. It was an absolute pleasure to work alongside Callum and the team. Even the small things, for instance when i called to speak with Callum, i spoke with a number of different staff and they just seemed so genuine and no question was an issue. On the day of our event (10.12.19) i had Matt managing the Clownfish team and all equipment - he was an absolute delight from the moment he jumped out of the van. This being my first experience with Clownfish, i was very impressed and would 10000% use them as an event supplier again. Thanks everyone would helped with Angel Court's Christmas Cheer! :) Merry Christmas!
Professional staff who were punctual and friendly. Clownfish provided great activities for our staff party, greatly eased by professional and uncomplicated booking. Thanks guys - good job!
The team were excellent as always, nothing was too much trouble and they worked tirelessly on the evening of our event. Can't fault them!
I have used Clownfish for several years now and cannot fault them! Their service is always outstanding and no matter how big or difficult the job they always put 100% in to their work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Clownfish and will continue using them for all the events I can!
Clownfish Events came to our corporate Christmas event and could not have asked for a better team. They arrived early to set up and the games looked fantastic, everyone enjoyed playing them and the events team really got people involved and excited to join in. The Clownfish team were professional and really friendly. Thank you for helping make the day a huge success, we will definitely be using you again for other events across our business parks.
Lovely staff both in the office and who come to work at events. A pleasure to deal with them and would absolutely recommend them to event organisers.
Great games and really good customer service. Onsite team was amazing, our guests loved the games.
We booked the giant Snow Globe for our Christmas Fair and it was a big hit! Sara was really good at communicating an organising as well as extremely positive and helpful. On the day we had two staff members coming to set up the snow globe, very friendly and helpful. They completely set up, manage and tidy up everything themselves which made the event stress-free. The globe itself and the prints were really good too. Thank you so much to the whole team!
Clownfish deliver - every, single, time! Fab customer service and great fun to work with. I can't recommend them enough!
Clownfish were a pleasure to work with right from the very first email. Callum Sewell was very helpful after the initial enquiry and was prompt and friendly when answering emails. Nathan Fox delivered and ran the equipment brilliantly on the day. I would definitely use Clownfish again and recommend them very highly for their professionalism, friendliness and brilliant service.
We are so pleased with the service provided by clownfish. Always their team are exceptionally outstanding and were great when interacting with our young people for our event. Overall it was fantastic and we know we can count on clownfish for any event in the future we have.
I am very pleased with how Clownfish Events handled the whole process from start to finish. This was the first time I had to organise a large project inside Heathrow Airport. Sara and Ali were very supportive and always on call to answer any queries I had. On event day, Matt and Nathan were present to ensure the hired items were setup in time and also stay at the event to ensure nothing went wrong. I would recommend Clownfish Events and I look forward to using this company for their services for any upcoming events I may have to work on.
Clownfish were brilliant through and through. I spoke to Callum who helped us organise the entertainment at the 10th anniversary celebration for our church in Liverpool. Communication was great so there was no hassle in the lead up to the event and everything ran smoothly. The guys (Nathan and Peter) who set everything up on the day were really friendly and very professional and engaged well with people on the day, which we really appreciated. We hired ‘Last One Standing’ and the Rodeo and they both added SO much to the day. Would highly recommend. Thanks guys!
Great team, they made our event really fun and were professional and reliable. We would hire them again, and recommend them.
Incredibly efficient and helpful service before our event, and high-energy, can-do commitment on the day - we'll be using Clownfish again.
Clownfish were professional throughout the whole process. From booking the mirror photobooth, to arriving and installing on the night. The team were incredibly helpful and made my life managing the event a whole lot easier. All of the guests thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth and have demanded we bring it back next year. Thank you for all of your wonderful help! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to hire for an event!
It has been a pleasure working with Clownfish as they provided their Retro Arcade Package. Not only did the group have a fantastic time during the activities, but in the lead up to the event Callum from Clownfish was extremely responsive and quick to help when changes came up. You really knew that your event was in safe hand and I hope we get the chance to work together again in the near future!
From start to finish, it's been a pleasure dealing with Sara, Callum and Kieran. A team who clearly communicate and understand all the aspects of the clients brief. We will most certainly be using Clownfish Events in the future.
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 232 reviews