Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
I used Clownfish Events for my wedding to hire a mirror booth and the roll-a-ball derby and I cannot recommend them enough! They have outstanding customer service. From start to finish, the whole process simple and easy - from getting an instant realistic quote for the amount of hours I needed (which I didn't get from other companies without endless emails), down to the quick payment process. I first spoke to Callum who called me regarding my requirements, who was a pleasure to talk to. I was then passed on to Sara who dealt with every detail for them items I hired and made me feel at ease. She was approachable, organised and went above and beyond to help!

Clownfish have made me feel like a valued customer right the way through. On the day, we had Matt, who was prompt, organised and was great with our guests!

Needless to say, Clownfish have added to the wonderful memories of my big day and I have all the mirror booth photos to prove it! I highly recommend them!
We held our annual school Summer Fayre back in July - got in contact with Callum from Clownfish for an indoor activity that would also be a crowd puller. You guys did not fail us - we booked a motor racing simulator! Our students and staff had a fantastic time – it was a very popular activity!!
Your staff were good natured, professional and supportive. And very early!!!
I have nothing but praise! We'll definitely be booking again! Thank you!!
Great service from start to finish from Sara. Nathan on the event day couldn't do enough for us. Thanks very much.
Very good activation at Wembley Park's International Busking Day, the team responded very quickly and were great to deal with.
We all had a great time at our Summer Party thanks to Clownfish - fantastic, friendly service and would highly recommend them
Thank you Clownfish for all of your support and efforts for our Summer Party - The event was a huge success and was enjoyed by all!

Please pass our thanks on to Matt B and his Team, whose energy and enthusiasm made the event so much fun. The guys were extremely professional, well organised and made the whole day run like clock-work.

We look forward to working with you all again.
Clownfish events were very professional, friendly and efficient - thank you!
From start to finish Clownfish Events have been fantastic. From my first phone call to the follow up email after my event. Friendly, professional and just a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for making our summer party one of the best so far! Highly recommended
We saw the team provide entertainment at a large fair so decided to have a private event.
Great service and very accommodating staff fro booking/organisation to operation!
Our Kids Church Summer Party was a massive hit because of the activities provided by Clownfish. Not only that but the service provided was excellent and the Clownfish representative on the day had a lovely rapport with the children and was accommodating to the session we had planned. I would would highly recommend Clownfish, our church has used them repeatedly for events for Children aged 5-11yrs and Youth aged 12-18yrs.
We recently had a team building activity day for our department (250 staff). Clownfish did a fantastic job both before and during the event. The equipment provided was very high quality and the staff were very good at building a fun atmosphere. The event was a huge success and this was partly down to the high quality service that Clownfish provided.

Thanks again to the team and I would definitely use Clownfish on our future events!
The team at clownfish were a delight to work with and helped to create a great team event. A special shout out goes to Sara Sinclair, who took the time to understand the theme and ensured that everything was delivered and set up in time. I would recommend Clownfish to any businesses looking at creating in house events for their teams.
What a fantastic team to work, from start to finish. Excellent communication, prepared, thorough and extremely professional. Would not to hesitate to recommend Clownfish for any event, small or large, and hope to work with them again in the future.
Wonderful people thanks so much for helping me out last minute. So grateful! Amazing amazing amazing company!
The team are always professional, well-informed happy to offer advice where necessary and great to work with both on site and from the office. They have successfully serviced several events for me, including our wedding and never let us down!
Working with Clownfish recently for my client's event at the Secret River Garden in Twickenham was a great experience.
Callum helped so much with the booking process and made it nice and easy to process - then Matt from the Clownfish team did a fantastic job onsite.
Laid out the garden games in a timely efficient manner, was available to help out and mingle with guests when need-be.
Overall the team were very professional and also patient working with us, whilst we figured out a few logistical bits and pieces at this new summer venue!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Thanks team!
Paul Flaherty - Evolve Events
The Surf Simulator was the highlight of our seaside themed Garden Party! It stood out as the main attraction and was enjoyed by everyone. The element of competition with the leader board was a great idea. Nathan was very efficient and professional, thank you Clownfish!
We needed to arrange an event at short notice and were exceptionally pleased with the overall service Clownfish provided. The event went smoothly, Clownfish provided the equipment and staff who were excellent on the day. Big thank you to all involved and will definitely be using Clownfish again.
We used Clownfish Events for our companies 10th Birthday, after having a look at a couple of different options online Clownfish stood out as the best of the pack in terms of their offering, and I'm happy to say that that continued throughout the whole process.

We decided on hiring the mini golf, wacky mirrors and 3 of the nostalgia games. Our rep Callum was extremely helpful with all of our requests and made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible, and was a real breeze to chat with and we were able to sort everything out in only a few emails.

The equipment arrived exactly when it said it would with another really helpful employee in Nathan, who was really attentive to how we wanted to set up the room and helped with every step of the process, (even helping set up something hired from another company). We have seen so many people just dump what we've hired and get out as quickly as possible, whilst Clownfish made sure that everything was working and to an extremely high standard and that it was the best it could possibly be for our event.

We have hired from a large number of companies and Clownfish was easily one of the best, from the initial contact right through to the collection after the event. Every step has gone swimmingly, and we will definitely be using them for all of our events moving forward.
We have used Clownfish for our 5 a side football event the past 2 years running. They offer great value for money. At our event last week, the staff were excellent and all of the boys had a super time!!

Thank you Clownfish!

Sonja Lloyd
(On behalf of the Shrewsbury House Association)
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 183 reviews