Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park, 60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
I would recommend Clownfish without hesitation. They were a joy to work with throughout every stage of our event, from initial inception, on the evening itself and also post-event. They are professional, creative and completely reliable. All of their staff, both in the office and on-site, did an A STAR job for us and we have already booked them for next year’s event. Highly recommend!
Very professional events service! Clown Fish were great with ensuring that our Occupier event went exceptionally well. From the initial idea conception to live at the event, Callum and the team worked hard to tailor our event to our requirements, including the execution of a bespoke script for our Scalextrics competition. A massive thank you to the Clown Fish Team.
I've used Clownfish on multiple occasions for various corporate events and I consistently receive a 5* star service. My account manager Callum advises me on the best value for money products and is so helpful. The guys who setup and supervise onsite always arrive on time and are really easy to work with, they're also charismatic and great with guests which is often hard to find in supervisors for gaming or tech companies! The various products are innovative, they look great and are suitable for lots of different events. I would recommend using Clownfish for any corporate or private event.
I held a retro/80’s event yesterday evening in-house and the guests absolutely loved the old-school games that were provided. The team onsite were very friendly and engaging, from just getting on with the set-up with no fuss, right through to the end of the evening/packing away. Sara was very helpful during the lead up, making suggestions and really keeping our budget in mind at all times. Clownfish are one of my ‘go-to’s’ now for all my events!
Very quick response and catered for our needs perfectly, with various options to choose from. They were very flexible when we wanted to make last minute changes too!
I contacted Clownfish last minute for an activity and really appreciated their quick and fantastic service. Great advice, smooth booking process, great equipment, set up, delivery and facilitation! Certainly recommend them to others.
Excellent service, worked a treat!
We were very pleased with the service and help we received from Callum at Clownfish Events. The Strike a Light game was a great success and attracted a lot of people to our stand at the Kent Construction Expo and we were delighted to be awarded a trophy for "Most Interactive Stand 2019". Would definitely use Clownfish Events again!
The service provided by Clownfish Events was superb; from providing me advice before I made the booking to leaving the party with all our guests being very pleased. They delivered exactly what they committed to do, were on time and very pleasant all evening! I shall happily recommend them.
The Clownfish team have been absolutely brilliant in helping us to create a 60th birthday party with a difference.
From initial discussions with Sarah and Callum, help with our choices and even inviting us in to meet the team, everything has been friendly and super efficient.
Guests loved the giant Scalextric, Batak-Pro and buzzwire. The dancefloor topped it all off.
Kieran and Emily were brilliant with our guests on the night, too.
I can’t recommend the Clownfish team highly enough.
The Clownfish team are always so professional and enthusiastic. I would recommend them 100%. I have had many events with Clownfish helping along the way, from planning to the set up - cannot fault them at all!
Clownfish are a very organised and efficient events company with a range of different engaging games and activities! Our company have used a variety of their products but most recently was the 9 hole crazy golf course during Freshers week at University of Surrey which was an eye-catching and fun opportunity for our students to get involved in - thank you Clownfish! :)
It was a pleasure working with Clownfish for our exhibition stand. We had the Strike A Light game and it was great for attracting more attention to our stand! Callum Sewell was extremely helpful & friendly and always responded to my emails efficiently which was really appreciated. Overall I would definitely recommend Clownfish Events services!
The team at Clownfish helped me organise our 20th wedding anniversary party which was 90-the style disco. I was happy with a list of options that I was offered in terms of the dance floor choice, lighting and furniture. The team was very responsive and happy to work to my requirements and budget. I also asked Clownfish to help me arrange a comic security guard. Sam was a real gem and made the guests laugh a lot- he was a fantastic addition to the party! Thank you team Clownfish for making our anniversary night very special and memorable!

Kind regards
Elena
Working with Callum and the Clownfish team was an absolute pleasure. They had a great "can do" attitude which made the whole process easier. I would definitely work with them again.
Just wanted to say a bit thanks for helping us sort out the Mini Golf for our event. The event went really well, please pass my thanks to Nathan, he was really helpful and managed to set up and remove everything, meeting the strict venue deadline. It was a pleasure to work with you all and we will definitely be using your services in the future.
Excellent, as always. Energy and enthusiasm despite the wet weather, and got on with the task of setting up, despite the Council not opening gates to provide access!
Clownfish helped us with the D, lighting and photo booth - our staff event was fantastic – clear communication, great service and smooth set up from the team – everything was on time and well-coordinated to make it a wonderful evening.

BIG thank you to the team for everything 😊

The photo booth was a hit and one of the highlights of the party!
They always do a great jobs at our school events - friendly, patient and hard workers. Thank you Clownfish!
We used 3 of clownfishs games for our wedding - splat the rat, buzz wires and high striker (cannot recommend this one enough!). The games really added something special and unique to our wedding and there wasn’t a time when guests weren’t crowded round the games! Clownfish were slick with their organisation, set up and response to any queries we had. Would definitely recommend them!
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 211 reviews