Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
We were very pleased with the service and help we received from Callum at Clownfish Events. The Strike a Light game was a great success and attracted a lot of people to our stand at the Kent Construction Expo and we were delighted to be awarded a trophy for "Most Interactive Stand 2019". Would definitely use Clownfish Events again!
The service provided by Clownfish Events was superb; from providing me advice before I made the booking to leaving the party with all our guests being very pleased. They delivered exactly what they committed to do, were on time and very pleasant all evening! I shall happily recommend them.
The Clownfish team have been absolutely brilliant in helping us to create a 60th birthday party with a difference.
From initial discussions with Sarah and Callum, help with our choices and even inviting us in to meet the team, everything has been friendly and super efficient.
Guests loved the giant Scalextric, Batak-Pro and buzzwire. The dancefloor topped it all off.
Kieran and Emily were brilliant with our guests on the night, too.
I can’t recommend the Clownfish team highly enough.
The Clownfish team are always so professional and enthusiastic. I would recommend them 100%. I have had many events with Clownfish helping along the way, from planning to the set up - cannot fault them at all!
Clownfish are a very organised and efficient events company with a range of different engaging games and activities! Our company have used a variety of their products but most recently was the 9 hole crazy golf course during Freshers week at University of Surrey which was an eye-catching and fun opportunity for our students to get involved in - thank you Clownfish! :)
It was a pleasure working with Clownfish for our exhibition stand. We had the Strike A Light game and it was great for attracting more attention to our stand! Callum Sewell was extremely helpful & friendly and always responded to my emails efficiently which was really appreciated. Overall I would definitely recommend Clownfish Events services!
The team at Clownfish helped me organise our 20th wedding anniversary party which was 90-the style disco. I was happy with a list of options that I was offered in terms of the dance floor choice, lighting and furniture. The team was very responsive and happy to work to my requirements and budget. I also asked Clownfish to help me arrange a comic security guard. Sam was a real gem and made the guests laugh a lot- he was a fantastic addition to the party! Thank you team Clownfish for making our anniversary night very special and memorable!

Kind regards
Elena
Working with Callum and the Clownfish team was an absolute pleasure. They had a great "can do" attitude which made the whole process easier. I would definitely work with them again.
Just wanted to say a bit thanks for helping us sort out the Mini Golf for our event. The event went really well, please pass my thanks to Nathan, he was really helpful and managed to set up and remove everything, meeting the strict venue deadline. It was a pleasure to work with you all and we will definitely be using your services in the future.
Excellent, as always. Energy and enthusiasm despite the wet weather, and got on with the task of setting up, despite the Council not opening gates to provide access!
Clownfish helped us with the D, lighting and photo booth - our staff event was fantastic – clear communication, great service and smooth set up from the team – everything was on time and well-coordinated to make it a wonderful evening.

BIG thank you to the team for everything 😊

The photo booth was a hit and one of the highlights of the party!
They always do a great jobs at our school events - friendly, patient and hard workers. Thank you Clownfish!
We used 3 of clownfishs games for our wedding - splat the rat, buzz wires and high striker (cannot recommend this one enough!). The games really added something special and unique to our wedding and there wasn’t a time when guests weren’t crowded round the games! Clownfish were slick with their organisation, set up and response to any queries we had. Would definitely recommend them!
We used clownfish last week for our anniversary party they were amazing. Clownfish are very good at what they do arriving in plenty of time and staying until the end of our party. They took minimal time to set up as they clearly know what they are doing and dismantled everything while keeping out of the way of setting up our hall and clearing up at the end. They were in contact with us from almost as soon as we booked right up to the days after our event checking every detail with us. We would highly recommend Clownfish events to anyone.
Strike a light was extremely popular and brought our guests who didn’t know each other together. It was a great competitive game for those who would usually keep away and not get involved with the music entertainment. We are so glad we included this at our event as were our guests.
We also had the Mirror photo booth, everyone used this and had lots of fun with the props. Again we had mixed photos of groups of our guests. What was great is the album and the link to the photos. Our photos were all 6x4 individual (I have see others that take 3 photos on the one 6x4 sheet so the photos are really small)
Thank you clownfish events for making our anniversary even more memorable
We had a great activity afternoon with Clownfish! The activities are always of a high quality and the staff are great to work with! Looking forward to working you with you again next summer!
Clownfish really came to the rescue for our event!
We needed some entertainment for our day, a little showbiz to keep 300 people entertained and Clownfish really delivered for us. Their game show hour was such a success. Thanks Guy's!
Neil Woolley
Octopus Energy
We hired a couple of inflatables and game for an afternoon competition for teenagers on a summer camp. The teenagers and adult leaders loved the hired equipment and had a great time. The Clownfish staff were excellent at facilitating the afternoon and making it loads of fun.
Great service, great ideas, great company
The team at Clownfish are amazing! nothing is too much for them. I would totally recommend them for any event. The range of equipment is great. Getting in touch with the team is really easy, they are always available, which is what you need when you want to change things and confirm things. We had another great event with them last week.
We work with Clownfish for an event of around 20,000 people. We hire the cash grabber machine and I must say that was a big success especially for brand awareness. The potential customers enjoy a lot the machine and engage with our brand in a funny way.

Had been a pleasure work with Sara and her team, she was always helping us and trying to give solutions as fast as possible to all the needs that we had. She is excellent in sales and a lovely person to work with.

Finally, I would like to said thank you to Nathan for all the help and support during the event, he became part of our team and we really enjoy every minute working with him.

Thank you very much Clownfish team!

Atte