Clownfish Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy

"Working with Clownfish is always an amazing experience. From booking all the way through to the event itself, everything runs smoothly. Great event sales representatives through to on-site teams, everything in handled just how it should be. We have worked with Clownfish for a number of years, and we don't see that coming to an end any time soon. Thanks Guys!"
"Brilliant experience overall. Sara was very helpful with placing an order. The installation guy arrived well in advance . And the boys absolutely loved Motor racing simulator! Would definitely highly recommend Clownfish to everyone👍"
"We had been let down at relatively short notice and needed some help. I approached Clownfish and they could not have been more helpful. They were able to help us out with equipment we wanted and at a cost that was very competitive. The delivery of equipment was spot on, at the time they confirmed and they went through everything with me. Matt, the delivery chap was amazing. So helpful and really easy to chat with and work with. Highly recommended from us here at Moulton Church"
"Clownfish provided some entertainment for my son's birthday this weekend. They couldn't have been more wonderful, both in the lead up and at the party itself. Thank you Callum and team!"
"Thanks Clownfish for our games last week. Your team are amazing! Thanks especially to Matt and Sara. See you next year."
"Thanks Clownfish for helping me put together my work early-summer do. Sara and Callum were incredibly helpful, it was like working with friends. If I'm honest, I thought Clownfish to be on the higher side of the quotes I received but seeing the quality of service, their games and their staff, I was very happy."
"Clownfish are a very professional and enthusiastic team from preparing the quotes, to setting up events and managing the overall client relationship. They are flexible and amenable and always respond to challenges with a smile on their face. They have never let us down, and only re-affirm our decision to have used them in the first place."
"Tremendous people. Thanks for making it so easy for me. Would highly highly recommend if you're planning a party."
"From initial enquiry through to the day of our event the service we received from Clownfish was superb. Callum made sure that the organisation was seamless and Ali and Rowan were absolutely brilliant in setting up, managing the games and encouraging our guests to participate. I would not hesitate to recommend Clownfish and look forward to working with them again in the future."
"We use Clownfish to provide ents at our event every year. They are well organised, efficient, thoughtful and provide a great service to our guests. Delighted with them!"
"Matt has always been the most amazing person to partner with on any event - he is innovative as well as being one of the kindest people I know - his and his teams success are so very well deserved. Long may Clownfish continue."
"We used clownfish for our 20th wedding anniversary. They were simply fantastic throughout the whole process - from concept to the event itself! We love Matt, and it was a real treat to work with him. We can't wait to use Clownfish again!"
"Clownfish were a pleasure to work with! Responsive, extremely helpful and delivered everything we needed in a short time frame... with the added constraint of an 8 hour time zone between us! Would highly recommend."
"I've always found Clownfish friendly, helpful, thoroughly professional and they've always had what I've needed. Their customer service and all round 'can do' attitude is why the get 5*."
"Our daughter's wedding was such an amazing day with Clownfish fully involved - dance floor, lighting, sound, amazing games and photo booths kept everyone from youngest to oldest occupied all day. Superb memories made for all the right reasons!"
"Planning a wedding is not without stress but with Clownfish I knew that the one thing I didn't need to worry about was the lighting, music and entertainment. The day was incredible and I can't thank Matt and the rest of the team enough for their professionalism and hard work. We loved having the photo booth and treasure all the photos as funny memories of the day. The lighting was beautiful and when someone spilt a drink of the speaker Matt was on hand to fix it. My husband and I (!!) are so grateful for everything - we think Clownfish are epic and can't recommend them enough to anyone else to is dreaming of a stress free wedding."
"I was a bit apprehensive when using Clownfish for the first time as they were a new supplier but I have to say it was the best thing we could have ever done. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Nothing was a problem they went above and beyond and had some amazing ideas. They are a real pleasure to work with, friendly, efficient, professional and exceptional attention to details!!! Would recommend them to everyone!"
"Clownfish Events created the theming for The Eikon Charity Winter Wonderland Ball at Royal Holloway University in January. Not only did the Founders Dining Hall and Glass corridor look fantastic, Clownfish were so easy and helpful to work with. We look forward to working with them on our next event."
"Everyone at Clownfish are amazing. You are all such a friendly and efficient team. You always do a top quality superb job. A pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much."
"I used Clownfish Events for our annual office summer party and it was a great success from beginning to end! I got great assistance from the first contact with the team and they helped me find something that suited my colleagues well within budget. On the day of the event the team was extremely professional and organised the wipe out in the best kind of way. Highly recommend to use them for any party you might arrange :)"
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 122 reviews