Clownfish Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clownfish Events
Read Clownfish Events Reviews

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
Clownfish were a pleasure to work with right from the very first email. Callum Sewell was very helpful after the initial enquiry and was prompt and friendly when answering emails. Nathan Fox delivered and ran the equipment brilliantly on the day. I would definitely use Clownfish again and recommend them very highly for their professionalism, friendliness and brilliant service.
We are so pleased with the service provided by clownfish. Always their team are exceptionally outstanding and were great when interacting with our young people for our event. Overall it was fantastic and we know we can count on clownfish for any event in the future we have.
I am very pleased with how Clownfish Events handled the whole process from start to finish. This was the first time I had to organise a large project inside Heathrow Airport. Sara and Ali were very supportive and always on call to answer any queries I had. On event day, Matt and Nathan were present to ensure the hired items were setup in time and also stay at the event to ensure nothing went wrong. I would recommend Clownfish Events and I look forward to using this company for their services for any upcoming events I may have to work on.
Clownfish were brilliant through and through. I spoke to Callum who helped us organise the entertainment at the 10th anniversary celebration for our church in Liverpool. Communication was great so there was no hassle in the lead up to the event and everything ran smoothly. The guys (Nathan and Peter) who set everything up on the day were really friendly and very professional and engaged well with people on the day, which we really appreciated. We hired ‘Last One Standing’ and the Rodeo and they both added SO much to the day. Would highly recommend. Thanks guys!
Great team, they made our event really fun and were professional and reliable. We would hire them again, and recommend them.
Incredibly efficient and helpful service before our event, and high-energy, can-do commitment on the day - we'll be using Clownfish again.
Clownfish were professional throughout the whole process. From booking the mirror photobooth, to arriving and installing on the night. The team were incredibly helpful and made my life managing the event a whole lot easier. All of the guests thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth and have demanded we bring it back next year. Thank you for all of your wonderful help! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to hire for an event!
It has been a pleasure working with Clownfish as they provided their Retro Arcade Package. Not only did the group have a fantastic time during the activities, but in the lead up to the event Callum from Clownfish was extremely responsive and quick to help when changes came up. You really knew that your event was in safe hand and I hope we get the chance to work together again in the near future!
From start to finish, it's been a pleasure dealing with Sara, Callum and Kieran. A team who clearly communicate and understand all the aspects of the clients brief. We will most certainly be using Clownfish Events in the future.
We commissioned Clownfish to organise the Christmas Lights Switch On event for Kingston upon Thames, one of the largest events the town sees each year. Clownfish took control of everything for us, from start to finish; organising the stage, sound and lighting, coordinating the entertainment and coming up with some great ideas to help engage the audience. The whole team were a pleasure to work with and made everything so stress-free and seamless, both in the run-up to the event and on the day itself, calmly dealing with last-minute challenges with utter professionalism. We received a great number of compliments, both from our stakeholders and the general public on how fantastic the event was - thanks ever so much for all your hard work!
I would recommend Clownfish without hesitation. They were a joy to work with throughout every stage of our event, from initial inception, on the evening itself and also post-event. They are professional, creative and completely reliable. All of their staff, both in the office and on-site, did an A STAR job for us and we have already booked them for next year’s event. Highly recommend!
Very professional events service! Clown Fish were great with ensuring that our Occupier event went exceptionally well. From the initial idea conception to live at the event, Callum and the team worked hard to tailor our event to our requirements, including the execution of a bespoke script for our Scalextrics competition. A massive thank you to the Clown Fish Team.
I've used Clownfish on multiple occasions for various corporate events and I consistently receive a 5* star service. My account manager Callum advises me on the best value for money products and is so helpful. The guys who setup and supervise onsite always arrive on time and are really easy to work with, they're also charismatic and great with guests which is often hard to find in supervisors for gaming or tech companies! The various products are innovative, they look great and are suitable for lots of different events. I would recommend using Clownfish for any corporate or private event.
I held a retro/80’s event yesterday evening in-house and the guests absolutely loved the old-school games that were provided. The team onsite were very friendly and engaging, from just getting on with the set-up with no fuss, right through to the end of the evening/packing away. Sara was very helpful during the lead up, making suggestions and really keeping our budget in mind at all times. Clownfish are one of my ‘go-to’s’ now for all my events!
Very quick response and catered for our needs perfectly, with various options to choose from. They were very flexible when we wanted to make last minute changes too!
I contacted Clownfish last minute for an activity and really appreciated their quick and fantastic service. Great advice, smooth booking process, great equipment, set up, delivery and facilitation! Certainly recommend them to others.
Excellent service, worked a treat!
We were very pleased with the service and help we received from Callum at Clownfish Events. The Strike a Light game was a great success and attracted a lot of people to our stand at the Kent Construction Expo and we were delighted to be awarded a trophy for "Most Interactive Stand 2019". Would definitely use Clownfish Events again!
The service provided by Clownfish Events was superb; from providing me advice before I made the booking to leaving the party with all our guests being very pleased. They delivered exactly what they committed to do, were on time and very pleasant all evening! I shall happily recommend them.
The Clownfish team have been absolutely brilliant in helping us to create a 60th birthday party with a difference. From initial discussions with Sarah and Callum, help with our choices and even inviting us in to meet the team, everything has been friendly and super efficient. Guests loved the giant Scalextric, Batak-Pro and buzzwire. The dancefloor topped it all off. Kieran and Emily were brilliant with our guests on the night, too. I can’t recommend the Clownfish team highly enough.
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 141 reviews