Clownfish Events Reviews

020 8050 2080

hello@clownfishevents.com

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park60 Cox Lane

Tell us how Clownfish Events made you happy
I used Clownfish for some entertainment and a photo booth at my company's party last week. Sara couldn't have been more helpful in the planning and the team on the day were brilliant too. We had the Mirror Booth, Roll-a-Ball Derby and Scalextric - would definitely recommend to anyone!
Excellent service from order, delivery and pick-up. Gave great advice all the way through our experience and great communication from the whole team. Will strongly recommend and will definitely use again for our next big event, great job all around!
Clownfish are always our go to for bringing big games to events and they never disappoint. They were incredibly helpful as always and everyone at our event loved the game!
We love using clownfish, their delivery is always on time and their products are so much fun!
I used Clownfish over the christmas period for an event we was hosting. The service I received was amazing from my first enquiry until the day itself. The Batak Pro was a massive success with both adults and children, such a fun game! We had Nathan as the helper on the day and he was such a star.
Callum and the team at Clownfish, provided a Photo Booth and Racing Car Simulator for my birthday celebrations. Right from the start of planning my party, Callum was always there to help and advise on all aspects. On the night of the party, the team from Clownfish arrived as planned and set up the equipment without any fuss. The team remained with the the equipment throughout the party in case of any issues, which there were none. The Clownfish team were very professional and the Simulator and Photo Booth were a massive hit with my friends. I would have no hesitation in recommending Callum and the team at Clownfish and will certainly use them again for both private and business events. Thanks Guys.
We used Clownfish Events for a Photo booth for a large event at Grand Junction. We did have a few small issues but all were resolved. Callum was fantastic throughout and on the night. Definitely will use them again.
A last minute organised event on our part and not without technical issues but managed well on the night by Nathan. (Mirror Booth stopped printing but the last few prints were delivered the next day. The balloon Bombing air pumps needed fixing on the night.) having a dedicated operator on site, Nathan this year, worked well and he was able to direct and guide people and fix things
Really great company to work with, and really great people too!. Callum was really great in the run up to our event; he always responded swiftly to emails and was full of great ideas for games which we implemented on the night. The two guys on the night were also superb and helpful throughout! Can't wait to work on more events in the future!
I run a large youth club and have been using clownfish for various youth events for years and for corporate events at a previous company I worked for. I have always found them such a wonderful company to work with. I ring them up and tell them about the type of event I'm trying to run (theme, budget etc.). They then put a few packages and ideas together one of which will always be perfect. The standard of their equipment is always great and any staff them come to run the attractions are always helpful and lovely people. Could not recommend this company enough for any of your event needs.
When we first got in contact with them, they were amazing! Very helpful, knowledgeable and understood our requirements. On the day, the guys turned up on time, set up was brilliant and and the guys did a great job - the whole of the company enjoyed the festivities and the leader board helped with the prize giving. We'd definitely use this company again and would highly recommend them.
I wanted to take the time to say a huge thank you to the office team and all the onsite team who were on the event last night - they were brilliant. It's really important for us to have people we can trust to be professional and get the job done under any circumstances and Clownfish did just that.
The games were great and enjoyed by all at our guests at the christmas party! Fantastic service from Callum and Sara throughout :) would highly recommend !
Brilliant service, the games, especially the table football were a great hit at our Christmas party
We used Clownfish to provide an interactive game for our Christmas Party and it was a great addition to our event! From enquiring to booking, setting up at the event to running the game - the Clownfish staff were great and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!
The lead up to our event was absolutely seamless, with massive thanks to Callum. It was an absolute pleasure to work alongside Callum and the team. Even the small things, for instance when i called to speak with Callum, i spoke with a number of different staff and they just seemed so genuine and no question was an issue. On the day of our event (10.12.19) i had Matt managing the Clownfish team and all equipment - he was an absolute delight from the moment he jumped out of the van. This being my first experience with Clownfish, i was very impressed and would 10000% use them as an event supplier again. Thanks everyone would helped with Angel Court's Christmas Cheer! :) Merry Christmas!
Professional staff who were punctual and friendly. Clownfish provided great activities for our staff party, greatly eased by professional and uncomplicated booking. Thanks guys - good job!
The team were excellent as always, nothing was too much trouble and they worked tirelessly on the evening of our event. Can't fault them!
I have used Clownfish for several years now and cannot fault them! Their service is always outstanding and no matter how big or difficult the job they always put 100% in to their work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Clownfish and will continue using them for all the events I can!
Clownfish Events came to our corporate Christmas event and could not have asked for a better team. They arrived early to set up and the games looked fantastic, everyone enjoyed playing them and the events team really got people involved and excited to join in. The Clownfish team were professional and really friendly. Thank you for helping make the day a huge success, we will definitely be using you again for other events across our business parks.
Clownfish Events is rated 5.00 based on 165 reviews