Cloggs Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Cloggs

How would you rate Cloggs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My partner purchased me some lovely Barbour boots from here for my Christmas present in October (not everybody starts their shopping in November/December). It was only by chance that I tried exact boots on in another shop, only for my wife to be upset to find out she had got me the wrong size. She messaged Cloggs to simply ask for a exchange of size, but apparently outside of exchange policy dates. What a load of nonsense, you simply can’t expect people to be stuck with unworn, in package boots that don’t fit. These are simply a Christmas present that my wife has wasted money on due to being the wrong size, she spent all her spare money on these and is distraught to find out that Cloggs have refused to give her the size she needs. I suggest you get back to me with a solution to this problem immediately. It is not acceptable to expect someone to keep a product that doesn’t fit, especially as I shouldn’t have even found out until Christmas Day about them."
"Amazing discount on the boots I ordered! Was cheapest on the internet"
Lindsay Marjoram
"Have recently made 3 purchases from this Company all of which have been trouble free, speedily sent as all as described on their website. Unfortunately I am having to return the last purchase due to the shoes being too narrow but their returns policy and system is completely stress and hassle free - I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Order handled very quickly. delivered fast. goods arrived in a good condition. fast service. all the documents were enclosed (receipt and return note)"
"Good Products. Good Prices & quick delivery."
Cloggs is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews