Click Post Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Post Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Unit 7 Parchfields Enterprise Park, Colton Road,

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
A3 prints. Quality excellent. Quick & easy to use. Folded in the envelope so end result lacking.
Hi Luke,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. However, I believe you may have misunderstood our service. We print, fold, and deliver all drawings at A4 size as described on our website.

We are glad to read that you were happy with the speed and quality of our service.

Jennifer Davies
Click Post Ltd
Hi I thought the service was fine and it was what I was looking for.
I have to say the quality of the prints (engineering drawings) were rather faint and so the some of the detailed text and line marking was not easy to read. What I am not sure about is whether it was the original drawing or the faintness of your printing.
Thanks
Richard
Good paper and printing. 1st class post was slow.
Seem to do what they say although there were a couple of 'add-on' costs at the checkout which made me feel a bit 'Ryan Air'; their headline price could have been clearer. But there you are, I would probably use again if I needed something in a hurry but will also shop around forma better price.
Delivery was not next day but we payed for special delivery. Maps were fantastic!
The service was very fast, however the print quality wasn't great, it had jagged lines rather than straight, we would use them again though if only for their fast turn around.
Thank you for taking the time to review us Paul.
Not too bad...I think the postage got in muddle on your website, felt like I'd overpaid!

Didn't need it as quickly as you did it, but overall good service.

Print quality jiggered a bit but I can live with it, thanks very much.

Colin
Hi Colin,

I am sorry to read that you are not completely satisfied with our service and that you received your prints quicker than expected. I have checked the postage cost presented on your order and it matches with the Royal Mail. It would appear the cost was calculated correctly.

With regards to the print quality you have experienced, I will run a diagnostic check and make arrangements for the servicing of our equipment.

Vicky Evans
Click Post Ltd
Drawings arrived eventually.
Hi Daniel,

We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the delivery of your order. Your order was processed and issued promptly for delivery, however we understand that the Royal Mail have been experiencing severe delays following last weeks snow fall.

Should you wish to discuss your concerns further, please email me at support@click-post.co.uk.

Vicky