Click Post Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Post Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Click Post Ltd Reviews | 29th April 2020
Click Post Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Carrie Potter
More Photos & Videos
Very impressed, and will use again for A0 printing of sewing patterns. Even when I had to contact customer support they replied very quick and my printing was with me the next day :)
Great service, easy to use and prompt delivery, high quality print. Would have given 5 stars if my A1 print had arrived in a role instead of folded up in an envelope
Order arrived just as expected - thanks!
Quick service and delivery
Drawings arrived as ordered and quickly.
Perfect quality drawings, printed an posted quickly.
Click Post are consistently excellent. I use them regularly for all my large format printing (sewing patterns). When I made a mistake on an order (entirely my fault) they were able to intercept the printing and correct it for me and didn’t charge. Highly recommended.
Really fast turnaround
Love this company. Quick and efficient. Website is easy to use. The service is amazing.
This is the first time I've used a postal print service and I have to say that it was a really easy and quick process so I will be using them again.
Super easy to upload documents, good quality product and very quick delivery - I will be using again!!!!
Really helpful when i mess up an order... They get you sorted out ASAP
Ordered painlessly and delivered next day. All good.
Great service! The delivery was super fast and the plans arrived exactly how expected. Would recommend Click Post to everyone. Also, had a slight issue that was resolved within minutes, customer service is extremely prompt.
Very good quality
Good fast service
Prompt and nice print
Excellent professional service
Excellent speedy service, pattern printed perfectly.
Used the website to print out from A0 clothes patterns and it worked perfectly! So much easier than printing off lots of different pages and trying to stick them together. Will definitely be using it again.
Click Post Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,385 reviews