Click Post Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Post Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Unit 7 Parchfields Enterprise Park, Colton Road,

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
Very good service, the drawings was printed perfectly!
Fantastic prompt service , just what we wanted. Will use again.
Arrived quickly and good quality
Brilliant service.
Cheap good quality and next day service
I will continue to use
Quick and good quality
Easy to use and very efficient. I had to print and mail drawings to three different addresses. All done without a hitch. Already recommended Click Post to lots of people!
Very easy process with a flawless service.
Will use again.
I have used clickpost before but again I was very impressed. It is an Easy process; uploaded drawings size/s (A2 and A3) and in selected (Black and white or colour). Drawings were delivered in package within 24hours (Aberdeen Scotland). Really good Quality paper / ink folded and in a neat robust packaging A4. Excellent service very Impressive.
great service
Prompt and easy to navigate
Arrived quickly. Very pleased.
Fantastic quick service
Excellent quality, great price & fast deluvery
Very Good service very quick
Very good thanks.
Great quality with a level of service to match - fast delivery of the A1 plans I ordered. Recommended!
Excellent service
Really easy to order prints which takes all of 2 minutes. Print quality is excellent and delivery times are accurate. Prices are very competitive so all round Click Post are my go to suppliers for printed drawings.
I am completely satisfied. I can definitely recommend Click Post.
Very good job and delivery goog
Click Post Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,737 reviews