Click Post Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Post Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Click Post Ltd Reviews

About Click Post Ltd:

Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from a construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We, therefore, provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Unit 7 Parchfields Enterprise Park
Colton Road

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Click Post Ltd Reviews | 23rd April 2020
Click Post Ltd Reviews | 18th April 2020
Click Post Ltd Reviews | 29th April 2020
Quick and on time
Quick and efficient service,will definitely use again
Printing was incomplete and very poor quality
Hi Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Unfortunately, as stated on our website, we do not provide full colour poster printing, and all prints are folded to A4 size, hence the reason for your dissatisfaction with our service. Now that we have resolved your issue, I hope that you will use us again in the future should you require any construction plans printed.

Kindest Regards

Vicky Evans
Click Post Ltd
Very quick and reliable service, it was so easy to order and I received my delivery the next day.
I've used click post several times for printing factory layouts and as always a simple upload and drawing output selection and prompt delivery.
I was reluctant to order plans over the internet but due to present circumstances thought I would give it a go. I uploaded my plans late afternoon on Wednesday and received them in the post on Friday. The quality was good and service was great. Will use Click Post again.
Easy to order and a quick delivery proces.
Great service. Very helpful
excellent communication, fast, efficient, and high quality prints
Completely amazing service. Incredible value for money and my printing was with me less than 24 hours later. I was quite speechless when it arrived!
excellent service - very quick
Very quick service, documents neatly ordered and carefully packaged.
Quick, cheap and good quality.
Fast reliable service.
I have placed many orders with Click Post, without any issue. The service is very prompt and the print quality uniformly excellent. They've never kept me waiting. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Exactly what I wanted. Minimum fuss, easy to order and a really quick turnaround. Will definitely recommend to others and use again.
Very fast and excellent service
Very impressed by the quick return of prints and arrived well packaged. Will certainly use Click Post again.
Reasonably good service. Decent price