Click Post Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Click Post Ltd

About Click Post Ltd: Click Post serves to solve the time constraints experienced when issuing paper drawings and documentation.

Our focus is to serve single practitioners and small to medium businesses. Coming from an construction industry background, We understand the function of Architects through to contractors.

We therefore provide a unique and distinct service designed specifically for printing and issuing drawings. By using Click Post, you will reduce the time your business wastes when printing and issuing drawings.

hello@click-post.co.uk

Park Lodge Buildings
Bagots Park
Rugeley

Tell us how Click Post Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Easy website to use, great quality A1 prints and fast delivery. Altogether a great service by ClickPost!"
"Very good thank you"
"Very quick to post and good copied drawings from our PDF. Will be using again."
"Quick delivery, good quality printing"
"Easy to use, fast delivery and good price. Very happy customer."
"Ordered late on a Friday and still received on the Monday in perfect condition."
"Great prints Great quality Great price Will definitely use again"
"Have sent company email regarding quality still awaiting response"
Hi Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Having double checked our inbox and spam mail we don't appear to have received an email from you. Can you please forward it again to support@click-post.co.uk and we will address any concerns you have right away.

Regards
Vicky Evans
Click Post Ltd
"I found it difficult finding an online printing company that would do building/kitchen plans and not full photo poster prints. I was therefore delighted to find ClickPost, it was easy to use and a great price. I have told my builder about the service as it saves finding a printers near a project and our prints were received in first class post."
"Really simple to use, prompt service and reasonable costs. Really impressed with the whole service"
"Wxcellent service"
"The first time I have used you., very impressed with the service and will definitely use you again."
"Great service again. Thank you"
"Excellent service, ordered drawings and arrived next day. Perfect"
"it was a most efficient service, so easy to organise, and the outcome was brilliant, many thanks will obviously be using you again, PS why can I only click 1 star for customer service, I would prefer to click all 5!"
"Made a mistake with my address..click post noticed and got back to me..all sorted and very happy with the prints"
"All good"
"Easy to use, efficient, good quality prints, speedy service every time."
"Great service. I would highly recommend."
"Great service save us time going to a local print shop and it’s cheaper - always get prints on time never had an issue great service thanks guys"
Click Post Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 233 reviews