Clearly Interiors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Clearly Interiors
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Clearly Interiors?

info@clearlyinteriors.com

Unit 3,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Clearly Interiors made you happy

Telephone
"Bought an en-suite from clearly interiors, can't fault the service or products. I was really impressed with the flawless design and its practicality for such a small space."
Are you Clearly Interiors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I bought a suite of Nolte bedroom furniture from Clearly Interiors. Lee was very helpful and knowledgeable about possible configuration options and the service was exemplary. Would highly recommend for quality and wow factor."
"We ordered Nolte kitchen. The German kitchen items are very good and we like them. When we agreed to buy kitchen it was all singing and dancing. All staff were helpful. After a while during the delivery and installation it was a nightmare to get thro' any one. The delivery was in pieces and installation took a few months. There are still left over bits which inspite of trying to contact and contacting them with difficulty, have not been dealt with, once we paid all money. The e mails are not replied and phone when we get thro the promises are given but no action taken. There are some problems with kitchen fittings within one year which I tried to contact them but have not been responded at all. I even visited the shop a few times but it still did not work. I had to call another joiner and had to pay to get the loose pieces mended. There is no after sales guarantee or warranty with this company."
"The wardrobe I have just had fitted is excellent, the design looks terrific! I have been very pleased from the start. In the showroom, the salesman who dealt with everything for me was excellent and im delighted with the end result. We would certainly recommend Clearly Interiors"
Clearly Interiors is rated 4.68 based on 44 reviews