Clark Richards Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clark Richards Limited

About Clark Richards Limited:

Clark Richards specialise in offering expert debt advice, debt management and other debt solutions to people struggling to repay their debts. We understand just how easily a debt problem can affect every part of your day to day life and spiral out of control.

It is a very stressful time, made worse by many letters demanding an unaffordable payment, calls threatening further action, and in some cases that dreaded knock at the door from a bailiff looking to remove goods.

Clark Richards offer expert debt advice and can recommend a solution which will help you get back in control of your debt problem.

Lisa.Wyse@clarkrichards.co.uk

Tell us how Clark Richards Limited made you happy
Very helpful and sympathetic staff who helped us get back on track when our other debt manager company manager took off with all the money cannot thank them enough for the help they gave us
They were very supportive and explained the whole process of entering into a voluntary debt management plan, answering any question I had. They then dealt very quickly with my creditors to get the plan into action ASAP.
Thank you for helping me with my money worries! I am still waiting to hear whether money from money worries actually reached them!
Clark Richards Limited is rated 4.59 based on 27 reviews