Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

How would you rate Choosey ?

"Would give them 0 stars if possible. After numerous attempts to record a video that is small enough to upload to their site, they sent the card to the recipient and there was no video code! I sent them an email the same day to express my frustration and no one got back to me.. They ruined an important day for me because the card alone was very lame (if the video was associated with it I wouldn't of minded but for one reason or another they forgot to include it!). Do yourself a favour and go buy a pretty card in a shop instead"
"Great cards, very funny. Would like to be able to buy blank so I could write them"
"Great card. Delivered very quickly. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend them."
"Surprised everyone with the video card - love it!"
"Card arrived a week late"
"Great quality, fast delivery, very happy customer"
"My first order didn't arrive and was only sorted after I flagged it up. I have re order and this order has also not arrived. One mistake you can forgive but two is a mess. Don't bother with this company."
Hi Rebecca. I'm so sorry to hear your order didn't arrive. This will be passed onto customer service who will be in touch with you to rectify the situation.
"Ordered lots of cards, a mix of funny and cute. So many to choose from, found the right one for lots of occasions. You can also personalise. Quirky cards, easy to use website, fast delivery!"
"The front of the card was good and loading the video onto the website was easy. When I received the card, the envelope was stuck down, I had to tear it open to get the card out and when opening the card half of the message on the card was missing!! Really disappointed!!"
Hi Katy. Sincere apologies for this. I understand this must have been incredibly frustrating. I have refunded you for the order and our customer service team will be in touch.
"Really cute cards, loads of choice. Good quality. :)"
"Very quick, simple and easy to buy. Good range of cards too. Feature to add video messages is great too."
"I just love how whitty these cards are! You can find a card for every and any occasion, I've ordered from here twice already in a month."
"A wide range of great card designs and speedy delivery :)"
"Great card designs and speedy delivery :)"
"Excellent speedy service Good value for money & great quality. Thanks"
"so easy to use"
"Ordered a lovely original card - it arrived with a printing issue and Choosey quickly replaced it at no charge. The quality of the card is excellent - matched by brilliant service. Will definitely order from them again."
"Card was good quality & delivered very speedily. Have used a few times now & haven't disappointed. Looking forward to more card choice for future cards."
"Love the variety of the cards and I love how different and quirky they are! :) have recomended to lots of friends and family"
"I sent my card directly to my friend so did not see it, my friend said it was not as good as a previous supplier. I found the website difficult to use with insufficient information. I don't think I will use you again."
Hi Daphne. I'm sorry to hear your friend didn't find our card as good as a previous company, and that you found our website tricky. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them as we are always looking to improve our service. Drop an email to customerservice@choosey.com with your thoughts. Kind Regards, Choosey x
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews