CCC Events Reviews

info@cccevents.co.uk

Unit 11 St Josephs Business Park, St Josephs Close

Tell us how CCC Events made you happy

Jo
"Excellent service from start to finish with great communication. All the staff were very helpful, from whoever answered the phones through to Katie, who helped me assess my needs and organised the event, to Carly and the other actors on the day who put on a fabulous performance and made it a really enjoyable and inclusive day."
Nicola
"Great time had by all, once they had got over the rather loud crazy bloke that wandered into our sales conference dinner! Very professionally managed and organised and Sales Manager was happy to deal with my numerous queries before the event. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to hire an event like this."
"Fantastic professional friendly crew! Event ran like clockwork - our small group of nine had an excellent time and our winning team just love their trophy. Thanks x"
"I was delighted with the Chocolate Factory event I held for my team recently. The event was very well organised and Ellen and Ana helped make the day a lot of fun. Without exception my team loved it! Thank you CCC Events."
"We did Corporate Animals in the morning with Barbara and Work of Art in the afternoon with Carly and Chris. Both workshops were very well planned and delivered. The team thoroughly enjoyed it and founded very beneficial. I would like to thank Steven for being so professional and attentive. He was very helpful right from the start and made sure all of my questions, requests were dealt with in effective and efficient way. Last but not least big thank you to Sam for designing our colourful and meaningful bespoke Work of Art image which was linked to our organizational core values ! Thank you to CCC Events for being amazing !"
"We did the Cryptic Challenge and it was an absolutely brilliant event. The entire team loved all the challenges and Nikki & Chris were a pleasure to work with as they ensured everything ran smoothly. Highly recommend!!!"
"It was a pleasure to work with CCC Events. From the offset they were extremely attentive and helpful with helping us find the right activity for our event and were always on hand to answer any queries I had. The event itself was a huge success - CCC Events were extremely professional in setting up and running the Engima Challenge and a great time was had by all!"
"The second successive year we have used CCC Events for our team away day. Last year we did the iSPY, and this year (last week) we did the Apprentices. The whole team thoroughly enjoyed both events, and a big well done to Ellen and Lord Sherbet for the hugely successful event last week. Already looking forward to the next team away day with CCC Event!"
"Really engaging and stretching Great facilitation"
"Juliet, Jeff and Davis were tremendous. At short notice Juliet managed to arrange a thoroughly enjoyable event. If you want a fun few hours doing something different - CCC Events are the team to go to."
"One of the best team building events we've ever done. From the moment I first made contact with CCC Events I could tell our event would be in safe hands. They made organising the event hassle-free and ensured that the day ran without a hitch and everyone had a brilliant time. Couldn't recommend them more."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the James Bond event. Fun was had by all. Thank you"
"Funny... good coordination of a larger group and kept the momentum going.... Sherlock had great comedy timing that kept us laughing!"
"Zoe was great on the day and very motivating. It was evident that some the CCC Team were unaware of how some of the games/tasks worked which slowed down the pace of the event, otherwise it was planned really well and the team brought some great energy to the event."
"Fantastic event delivered by CCC events for a student summer residential !!! We opted for the Enigma Challenge and what a interactive and engaging session it was. Thank you to all the team for working hard to deliver this exciting event. A special shout out to Katie for her on going support throughout the booking process and after care and also Ben and his team for delivering on the day! Roll on round 2."
"Had THE BEST time. The staff were so lovely and helpful, really attentive. The Sherlock was absolutely hilarious. All my friends really enjoyed their afternoon - thanks so much!"
"CCC Events ran a treasure hunt (I-spy) activity for our away day. Very well organised. Everyone had a great time. Organisers were friendly, professional and great fun. I would definitely recommend them."
"What a fantastic event, taking all the stress away from us! Our staff have raved about how much fun they had, particularly enjoying the 'guest' interactions, and how well organized it all was, so a big thanks from all of us!"
"I can't fault the team that delivered this team build both in the run up and on site. My delegates loved it and it really delivered on their key takeaways from the conference of collaboration, networking and having fun"
"We had an excellent day`we will use the services again"
"The best team building activity ever! We had so much fun playing Monopoly! Will definitely recommend it."
"The team were very well organised, and despite the weather, our team of almost 100 all had only brilliant things to say about the London Big Bus Hunt experience! It was truly 'not your average' treasure hunt and I'd recommend it to anyone that is looking for a large group activity that goes beyond the usual and makes the most of the character of the location you are in."
CCC Events is rated 4.96 based on 815 reviews