CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
CatFlaps.co.uk 4 star review on 25th February 2017
David Pugh
More Photos & Videos
CatFlaps.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2017
More Photos & Videos
Only concern was a warning that flashed on my screen that the site was blocked due to fraud,this only lasted a few seconds but was repeated several times.
good, prompt delivery. Satisfied with the product.
We are very pleased with our new cat flap. We had an old flap we bought from the same company and our new flap fits well into the old space and is much better insulated and is generally sturdier than the old flap. I would recommend that if you’re not sure about which size or model to purchase it would be best to phone the company to get their advice. I would certainly recommend this company to others.
Excellent product to replace our existing one which blew off in the recent gales! Very quick delivery.
Delivery speedy, product well packaged. Delighted with service and quality of cat flap. Thank you.
THIS IS THE SECOND PURCHASE FROM CATFLAPS CO UK. THE ORDER WAS DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. THAT'S GOOD BUSINESS SENSE AND KEEPS CUSTOMERS VERY HAPPY INDEED. THANK YOU CATFLAPS.
Easily found what I was looking for and delivered very promptly. Would definitely recommend.
Looks very neat and seems to be completely draughtproof.
Very efficient service and delivery. Replacement flap exactly as described and easy to fit. Much cheaper than buying a whole new cat flap. Thanks, will recommend and use again.
Fast delivery. Thankyou
Speedy delivery from ordering,kept in formed of progress. Received in 4 days.
Was replacing a damaged Cat flap. Thought I had ordered the exact same one, but found the flap a bit stiff, after a few emails I discovered from your representative Chris,that’s my existing one has now been fitted with a magnetic strip to keep out draughts from swinging open. After removing the strip it is perfect. Your representative Chris sent a few emails to me promptly to get the matter resolved. His service from your company was excellent and I now have a Happy Cat. Would recommend your company.
No fitted it yet, but it arrived very quickly, checked out the instructions and looks very easy to fit, ie drill 4screw holes cuts bolts to size and fit the fog flap..
Delivered promptly.bought to replace a magnetic cat flap made by staywell,this petsafe one seemed closest in size to that and it was installed easily. I would definitely use catflaps.co.uk again.
Replacement door to catflap as draught proofing on the old one was very warm. Simple to fit though did need a little easing. Our catlike the door to move easily!
Had bought a cat flap but the cat wouldn’t go through the smoked version ( into a garage). The clear one came quickly and was easy to fit although I did have to go onto you tube to check how. Thanks
I received this request to review the cat flap before the cat flap had actually arrived! I was about to complain that it hadn't turned up when the Hermes delivery man arrived.
No problems so far with the cat flap and our previous cat flap of the same style lasted several years.
Arrived well packaged and was exactly as I had ordered.
Terrible experience.
Even a very capable builder did not undertand how to fit the catflap using the screws provided. Ended up siliconing it into the wall.
Will not pickup the microchip in the cats.
Delivery took over 2 weeks.
Would never use this company again. Be warned.
it arrived so quickly which is what we needed ,we have had the same one for nearly 15years but I think the wire broke but the new one is just great
This cat flap is well made and the right size for my dog
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,814 reviews