Pensions Release Reviews

Read Pensions Release Reviews

customer-service@pensions-release.co.uk

House, 4th Floor, Centenary, 1 Centenary Way, Salford

Tell us how Pensions Release made you happy
What a great service if you want your cash now and early, only reason not giving this company 5 stars is because my cash took a week longer than expected other than this was a good service.
£8630 cash released and could not be happier. Just fantastic early cash service, was not sure at first but having gone through all the information and having all my questions answered am very happy with the outcome indeed. Their customer support centre is open late so it was helpful for me because I work shifts. Good company.
Highly recommended pension release service, I spent months looking for the right pension release company but there are lots that say that can release your pension cash but having spoken with PENSION RELEASE and the fact they gave me lots of free information and free guides and spent over an hour with me on the phone to explain things in more details including the exact step by step process.
Me and my wife wanted to release tax free cash from pension, with uncertain times ahead we both have pensions that has cash tied up in so we wanted to release cash from both our pensions. We are both happy with the outcome, happy with the service, happy with the overall customer experience. I called every week and they were always happy to spend a lot of time with me on the phone. Nice staff and just generally nice people that really helped us.
Really was not sure if what they said to me they would actually be able to deliver. I wanted the cash from my pension to help my business. The money would help me to expand my business and help me allow some breathing space and help me with keeping everything going. I cannot thank Pensions Release enough for their help and for their guidance in getting the cash I wanted from my pension
Pensions are so boring but for some reason they made it sound a bit interesting with the stylish guides and breakdown of how you can cash in your pension early. Overall, the service was pretty straight forward with little input from me. The only information I had to prove them with is the pension information and that was pretty basic and they did all the rest to be fair. Keep up the good work guys
I looked around at all my options and with so many pensions release companies out there I didn’t have a clue as to who we should choose. I did Fraser he a lot and spoke to friends and family about this, I did know a few people that have experienced PENSIONS RELEASE cash release service and they had a pleasant experience and they had no problems it would seem. I called them and spent about hour on the phone and found them to be very helpful and present with no pressure selling and no complaints at all. Nice service.
Many say they can release your pension cash....BUT THIS COMPANY REALLY, REALLY CAN!!! I am very pleased with the cash release service I received because I was bit worried about making sure I released the money from my pension on time, and I can confirm I did. Big thanks to the guys over at Pensions Release. If I want to release my second pension I will be contacting this company again because I have had a good experience with them and I think that is very important when dealing with your pension and your future.
Very easy service to use and the whole process was simple. Nothing complicated or any fees were asked for, just a good old fashioned plain good service and the staff was helpful and they never didn’t answer any questions I had or any information I requested was not delivered. The free guides were useful because it showed me how it all works and to have it black and White in front of me helped me to better understand the process.
A lovely hassle free experience from a company that can and will access your cash if you want it....the cash release service was excellent. So smooth and so incredibly easy to access. I thought there would be a lot of red tape and lots of ‘JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS’ but from experience it was nothing like that at all. Super impressed with the cash release operation they have.
Fast cash release......much quicker and faster than I thought. I only started my application 2 weeks ago and I have already received my cash early. They just have a very useful service that just works so well.......was not sure at the first given some of the stuff read online but they did deliver and did what they said they would do….
To be honest I do have one small criticism; I was given a prediction of 4 weeks to receive the tax free cash from my pension but the actual time taken was 5 weeks so my planning was thrown out a bit as I needed the money to help with my business. The updates, communication and customer service were all on point though and very good. I am not saying this is a bad company at all but more accuracy on timescales in terms of pension release would be better.
Wow.....I have no problem providing an honest review because my experience has been exceptional. To receive my pension cash with ease and without any issues is just so pleasing. I thought I would have to wait 8 weeks, but the truth is it only took 4 weeks so half the time I was expecting so it was a nice surprise. A good company overall that took my concerns into consideration and helping me to release my pension cash early which is going to be a big help to my personal circumstances
The results have just been very good. I was sceptical at first because was not sure I could access my pension money like they claimed but true to their word they have been just fantastic from the word go. The service side of their customer service has been great. Always been updated along the way. I know they bringing new products to the market and I would be a new customer of anything new they bring as long as the service was as good as it was with their pension release services.
SO MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER PENSION RELEASE CASH COMPANIES I HAE USED WHEN SEARCHING ON GOOGLE. THEY PROVIDED A LOTMOF GREST FREE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW IT ALL WORKS AND VERY HONEST REVIEW OF EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY PENSION.
Very professional company that helped me to release my cash and money tax free. The support was excellent and even though at first was a bit worried about it all I was always reassured. I felt I could contact their customer support team anytime I wanted and no matter how silly I thought my questions were just to get some reassurance. Good well run company indeed.......
It can be a bit daunting trying to access the cash in your pension and to be able to have such confidence with this company really did put my mind at rest and really helped me get over my fear about the whole process. I was always reassured and the communication was excellent throughout.
Better than other early pension release companies have experienced. Good helping hand and thank you to Lisa my customer account manager, she was superb
Money received saFe and sound from my pension in only 2 weeks.....could not believe it. Am so happy with the results and so happy to have been able to access my pension during what is a difficult time for me at the moment.....not just good but a great company that has really helped me
I work shift patterns so when I wanted to check on my application it was made easy for me because the call centre was open until 9pm at night so I can find out how my application was pressing and how long would take to access my cash which I found very helpful and useful. Pleased to announce that my pension money has been released and there was no bumps in the road as the service was pretty simple, I did not do much as they did most of the work I just had to provide some information
Pensions Release is rated 4.55 based on 527 reviews