Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

How would you rate Cash Pension ?

"This is a professional company who is very trust-worthy and do not over-sell or over-promise. I had a list of questions mainly about the process and how it all works, I must have been on the phone for about 40 minutes and the lady was very polite and patient with me. Great information provided over the phone."
"A friend of mine recommend CASH PENSION because he had gone through the process so I was at a head start in terms of conducting my research and finding the best pension release company to work with. I liked the straight-talking information provided and it was left up to me, I was not under pressure or anything like that to decide about cashing in my pension. I think I will push forward with my pension release soon"
"When I filled in the website form all I wanted was to get some advice and information on how it all works, I never ever felt like I was being treated by pushy sales people. The telephone manner from the young lady who called me was very friendly. I am in the middle of the process and everything is going well, better than I could have hoped………"
"A COMPANY who cares about me!!! Refreshing to have customer service staff to call you when it suits you and return your calls when it suits you. I felt like this customer team really cares about you. This is how I felt and the unlocking of my pension went very smoothly"
"Cash Pension is a fantastic little company (well say little but they do have a big customer service team ) I was not sure at first but they have been fantastic with my pension and I would certainly have no issues pointing people to this company. My personal pension release took about 4 weeks which was good and was not in a major rush to release my pension cash. Good company who cares!"
"TRUST THIS COMPANY TOTALLY! Great advice and great information including the fact sheets that clearly explains how to the whole process works! I was very happy with the results and happy with the service."
"This company goes the extra mile for sure! We, myself and my partner have both released our pension and currently enjoying the 25% tax free pension cash. Cashing in your pension can be daunting but we recommend this company"
"AT LAST A COMPANY WHO CARES! Thanks for the awesome help and advice and info! Thanks for taking the time and putting me in touch with a pension expert and just ‘getting me’ in terms of my type of pension I have. Thank you for your help will recommend you guys"
"I was treated by the company as though it was their own pension, which is super impressive to me because it showed they really cared about by pension and not just about making money. The customer service team are also available at weekends so if you are like me and work during the week its hard to speak at times so having an available contact at the weekends was very helpful."
"RESULT, with well-presented company who understands the importance of personal pensions and understands the importance of managing something so important to me."
"I was asked to provide an honest unbiased review and was happy to do so. I used the cash pension services about year ago now and they helped to release 25% tax free from my pension as I qualified for this. The fact sheets and the how-to presentation was all decent and also well presented. This is a professional company"
"This was a trusted company as I already know people who have used their services and so was very confident when speaking to them and I did some research by speaking to a few friends of mine who has also released cash from their pensions. You cannot go to wrong with this company from my own experiences."
"The moment that I contacted cash pension via the website form is the moment I knew I was going to get a really good feeling about moving forward with my pension release. I wanted to know the exact process and was very pleased with the results and with the overall experience."
"Time was at the essence and I know Jason at Cash Pension tried everything they could to push through my pension release application as fast as they could but I do understand sometimes it was not the fault of Jason it was waiting on others, but in the end I did get my money and I was happy with the help and assistance"
"Tons of pension cash my pension companies out on the internet, but I head their radio advert and so looked them up. Spoke to a nice lady called Nicole who helped me to understand what type of pension I have as it was a little bit confusing to me because the statements were not clear. I must of spent about 45 minutes on the phone, and although I am not quite ready to cash in my pension yet I will be soon and there is no doubt I will be contacting CASH PENSION."
"Overall am very happy with the experience and very happy with customer after support. I was not sure at first as I wanted to release cash but I was like; ‘should I or shouldn’t I’ I needed the money to help support a new business venture. I wanted to start my business and I never had any real capital at all. I wanted to see how much I could release and when I was told the amount that was more than enough to get me started on my new business plan. Cash Pension are a very competent company that clearly know what they are doing and full of experience"
"over-delivered which springs to mind here. I am happy to review this company because my experience was excellent. I like the fact they do all the so-called donkey work. I was in constant contact with my account manager James. Nice guy and helpful throughout"
"Trustworthy and straight forward talking company without the nonsense. I felt like my questions were answered promptly and didn’t really feel like I was being mis-led as all the information they gave me was very useful and encouraging"
"Who can find better help than these guys??!! The moment I filled in the website form I felt a warm and friendly helpful feeling from the customer service team. I am in the process at the moment but have a great feeling about this company and I know am in safe hands which is good."
"THANK YOU!! My 25% tax-free cash was such a smooth process thanks to CASH PENSION. I needed the cash for a new business venture. The service was good and the customer service was also helpful and that was it really because they took care of most of the legwork and I did not really need to do too much. Easy helpful process and one that was very smooth"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 337 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!