Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"From the moment I spoke to Janet at Cash Pension I was made to feel very welcome indeed. What a great service with a good customer support team behind them. I wanted to understand the process and how it all works and what was needed from me. I got all my concerns and questions answered in great detail. Great company for sure"
"I heard their radio advertisement a few times recently and so I thought I would contact them ( this was about 5 weeks ago ) VERY HONEST WITH NO BS!!!"
"HONEST PEOPLE WITH A HONEST APPROACH……I AM DUE TO CASH IN MY PENSION SOON AND CASH PENSION ARE THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO THIS FOR ME"
"Loved the ‘NO NONSENSE’ honest approach and I wanted to learn how much money I would be entitled to via a pension release. Pension release is something I wanted to do with my pension as what else is it there for……?! I liked the friendly service on offer"
"Honest staff at cash pension who told me how much money I could receive from my pension and how long it would take. So far everything they have told me has been true to their word and am pleased with the great service so far."
"OH YEAH….NEARLY FINISHED AND SOON TO RECEIVE MY PENSION MONEY…..AM A NICE AND HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR SURE"
"Happy to say I received my 25% tax-free money from my pension. My money was received and the pension review I underwent gave me a huge insight into my pension and the type of frozen pension I had. I have been speaking with cash pension for the last 7 months as I wanted to gather as much information as possible, feel relaxed and comfortable about the whole thing and then drive forward my decision. Overall a good knowledgeable company"
"No pressure sales and never ever felt like this was the only company for me, in fact Sarah was great and she was so honest she even suggested some other competitors to speak to as she did not want me to feel like Cash Pension was my only viable option, this really impressed me as I have never known any other company to actually go and check out competitors to see if they provide a better deal. Excellent company"
"Standard pension review that allows you to know roughly how much cash you are likely to get from your pension pot. Nice little free service that you cannot go to wrong with. Good people also"
"Super service. I will soon receive my cash from my pension. Simple service where they take care of pretty much everything. I like the overall service and liked the people even more. Trustworthy people who dealt with all my concerns and questions that I had. The response time was also very quick, they understood that my pension was important to me"
"TERRIFIC! I WAS MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME AND TREATED WITH CARE. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FELT LIKE I WAS A KEY PRIORITY AND TREATED LIKE I REALLY MATTERED. TREATED EXTREMELY WELL"
"Nothing is glamour about pensions to be fair. Felt well treated and happy with this company. Do what they said to me on the phone, am sure it won’t be too long before I get my pension cash now"
"My pension was reviewed in detail and had a nice conversion with the guys at cash pension. I will soon be going through the 25% tax-free cash from my pension process. Very good and comfortable start. I will update my review once I have completed the process."
"CASH CASH CASH – THANK YOU! I only wanted cash from my pension and to be honest that is all I ever wanted. A good friend of mine recommended cash pension because he went through it all and told me that the company was good to deal with. A pleasure to deal with"
"THESE GUYS CARE! Whenever you let someone into your pension you want to make sure you are going to be treated well and someone you can trust to manage everything well with your interest in mind. Professional company and professional services"
"Top company! I felt like I was in safe hands from the moment I picked up the phone and called them. My first call lasted for about 50 minutes, I think this was mainly down to the type of pension I have. Quite complex. We got a lot done on that first call and liked how I was taken care of. NICE COMPANY"
"I am happy to say I have now fully completed my process and I now have my 25% Tax cash thanks to CASH PENSION. These guys have helped me a lot, the process can be as hands-on as you want. I pretty much let these guys carry out the process and were here if they ever needed me for anything……"
"Good service = Good people = got my CASH = CASH RELEASED - = Highly Recommended = Nothing Really negative from me!"
"What they do and what they say completely match up. When I called them I was met with a very welcoming tone and a very helpful lady called Jenny. Jenny was very able, well trained, understands pensions and had a really good rapport with Jenny. She kept me fully updated each step of the way and am super impressed with her attitude towards me and the help she gave me."
"Fast process!! WOW THAT WAS FAST!!! I was told it would take about 6 weeks for the whole process from start to finish, but in actual fact it only took 3 weeks, so half the predicted time. It was a real bonus that these people come across like they really care and my god they care!! I was getting updates pretty much in real time and some updates I got was as late as 7pm so they do not work just 9 – 5. EXCELLENT ALL-ROUND COMPANY"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 381 reviews