Cash Pension Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

How would you rate Cash Pension ?

Amanda Billard
Verified Buyer
"Confusion of my pension was not useful. I don’t really understand exactly how much I will receive when I choose to retire. What was very helpful for me personally was when I submitted my pension statement they told me exactly the type of pension I had, how much I would like receive upon retirement. I thought their pension review process was excellent."
James Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"CASH CASH CASH CASH – THANK YOU! Sounds a bit flaky but if it was not for Cash Pension I would don’t think I would ever received my pension cash so quickly, in a timely manner and been able to have such a smooth easy going journey during the whole process."
Sarah Poolard
Verified Buyer
"When I first picked up the phone and contact their phone number I soon learnt that it was so warm and friendly on the phone that I started the process immediately."
"Their cash pension transfer facility is better than previous companies I have used when having my pension reviewed or when I tired to cash in my pension before. The confidence I received from them actually gave me confidence as it was clear they understood the whole cashing in a pension process. Defiantly chose the right company."
Ashley Crane
Verified Buyer
"Super CASH OUT MY PENSION Services with a ton of useful info"
"Cash released from my pension was so handy and useful. I sold my pension which is the same as cashing in basically so either way I was happy and totally satisfied with the service in which I received."
"I should have had my pension reviewed a lot sooner but I it was just one of those things I put off. With me facing retirement I wanted to explore all my options and gain that little bit of reassurance about making sure that I could have enough in my pension pot to enjoy my retirement after 45 years of working. Cash pension is a good overall service with lots of free information."
Ian Morgan
Verified Buyer
"25% tax free cash from pension is an overwhelming experience if you have not gone through it before. This was the first time I attempted to release my pension cash. So as you may imagine it was a little nerv-racking but I was consistently reassured and felt comfortable I could pick up the phone and speak the their friendly team anytime I wanted too, the customer support line is also open late in the week which is handy if you work a lot of hours like I do. Excellent company indeed"
"CASH PENSION. This is a company that helped me to review 4 different pension I had. The 4 pension are from different sizes and wanted a app of process or platform that can be used to that I can view all my 4 pension in one spot. Their app is good and helped me to better view all my pensions. The review itself is completely free and the information they sent me in the post was free also."
Lilly Franke
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service that went the extra mile. I liked the fact that they fully understood my needs and understood what I needed. Terrific customer service also. Thank you Heather for your help"
"The information is so detailed and on the money! The guides and the fact find and the ‘how your pension is explained’ is extremely detailed and the brochure explains the process in how to cash in your pension easily. Good company"
"PENSION RELEASE CASH!!! WOW! Great service and originally, I wanted a pension review but soon learnt I could release my pension cash and I qualified to do this so this was so unexpected but was also so nice to hear that Cash Pension totally respected what I wanted and followed my instructions to the letter. The whole experience was decent and in the end, in the end I got my pension CASH !!"
Kylie Baines
Verified Buyer
"questions and I had a lot of them. How it works, how much can I get and is it tax free….all of which were answered and It was so helpful and gave me a lot of encouragement and confidence, I wanted to understand what I could do and I was given the information I needed."
"Money received so not much more I can say other than a huge thank you to James for ‘holding my hand’ each step of the way. He was clearly fully trained and knew what you can and cannot do with your pension. Much appreciated."
"8-week process which I am told is quite fast. I was not desperate for the money so even if it took longer I would have been happy about that, but I really appreciated the fact that they kept me informed each step of the way."
Hannah George
Verified Buyer
"OK the review cash process. Would like to have bit more information regarding time scales though"
Julie Wailiz
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a pension loan and to see if I could get a loan but because of the type of pension I had I was told that it is not possible and because I am now 55 I was told that I could look at taking some tax free cash from my pension so I am now in the process of speaking to my pension provider, but the free information I received was honest and they helped point me in the right direction."
"Experienced pension experts that know how to cash in your pension. I received my pension cash and am happy."
Paige Barnes
Verified Buyer
"The actually review process is pretty quick if you have all your information at hand like pension statements. I liked the review itself as they dig into it quite deeply. Very informative and informative review."
"Originally was going to take a punt in terms of seeing if I could get my 25% tax free cash from my pension. I only inquired and was not sure if I really wanted to do it. I was not pressured at all and was made clear to me that it is totally my decision if I wanted to press forward or not. Anyway, after that first call I made and then after about 4 months later I re-contacted cash pension and was very happy to proceed as I believed in their knowledge and process."
Cash Pension is rated 4.66 based on 253 reviews