Pensions Release Reviews

Read Pensions Release Reviews

customer-service@pensions-release.co.uk

House, 4th Floor, Centenary, 1 Centenary Way, Salford

Tell us how Pensions Release made you happy
If you want your cash this works!!! There service can get you your pension cash...so far have released £6300 cash from my pension early. Was not sure at first but having now gone through their early pension cash process the service is very good indeed.
£7500 cash early, I did not think it was possible. I thought I could now get my pension cash now but this company did do that and am over the moon with the results. The service was exceptional and did what they said they would do.
It works!!! You can get your cash early with this pension company, they proved it. They helped me to get the cash from my pension early and am very pleased with the results. Good company who cares
IT WORKS!! CASH RELEASED EARLY! I am absolutely delighted to have received over £4,000 cash from my pension without any hassles. Good support along the way and the customer service is open late which meant I could call anytime to get an update. Good company that cares about your situation......
Just over £8530 cash from my pension. This is a great cash release service, I wanted to cash in my pension ES,Roy as I needed some money for my business. The service was excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful. Good overall experience
I just received my cash out of my pension and am very happy with the result! Excellent communication throughout the process. Good customer service and the cash was released from my pension within weeks. thanks for your help!
Cash received from my pension and am now very happy with the outcome a d the results, this is a great early cash release company. Lots of free great information about how it all works...
£8630 cash released and could not be happier. Just fantastic early cash service, was not sure at first but having gone through all the information and having all my questions answered am very happy with the outcome indeed. Their customer support centre is open late so it was helpful for me because I work shifts. Good company.
What impressed me the most is the in-depth explanation they provided. It can be quite nervous when it comes to dealing with your pension so to have the level of support and the information made me feel much more comfortable about accessing the cash inside my pension. Good helping hand from this company who certainly did everything they said they would do. I have no hesitation in recommending this company for pension release
I can’t believe I actually received tax free cash from pension, I thought it was not possible until I came across these guys following a recommendation from a friend. My friend had gone through their application process and said it was very simple and they lived up to everything they said they would do. So far so good and will update my review once 100% completed
Highly recommended pension release service, I spent months looking for the right pension release company but there are lots that say that can release your pension cash but having spoken with PENSION RELEASE and the fact they gave me lots of free information and free guides and spent over an hour with me on the phone to explain things in more details including the exact step by step process.
Early access to my cash was a very nice surprise....I needed a cash injection to help me over the coming months and the early cash service was very good in terms of the speed I could access my cash and the level of support in terms of the customer service was also very good because they were always there to help do, sign things in simple terms. Good service.
Me and my wife wanted to release tax free cash from pension, with uncertain times ahead we both have pensions that has cash tied up in so we wanted to release cash from both our pensions. We are both happy with the outcome, happy with the service, happy with the overall customer experience. I called every week and they were always happy to spend a lot of time with me on the phone. Nice staff and just generally nice people that really helped us.
SO HAPPY! £8,400 CASH RELEASED FROM MY OLD FROZEN PENSION THAT WAS JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING…..A BIG THANK YOU TO PENSIONS RELEASE FOR THEIR HELP IN HELPING ME TO ACCESS MY CASH EARLY…..THE SUPPORT AND THE ONLINE APP WAS REALLY HELPFUL FOR UPDATES AND THEY GIVE YOU ROUGH TIMELINES ON WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY MONEY FROM MY PENSION….
Really was not sure if what they said to me they would actually be able to deliver. I wanted the cash from my pension to help my business. The money would help me to expand my business and help me allow some breathing space and help me with keeping everything going. I cannot thank Pensions Release enough for their help and for their guidance in getting the cash I wanted from my pension
Pensions are so boring but for some reason they made it sound a bit interesting with the stylish guides and breakdown of how you can cash in your pension early. Overall, the service was pretty straight forward with little input from me. The only information I had to prove them with is the pension information and that was pretty basic and they did all the rest to be fair. Keep up the good work guys
Very friendly helpful courtesy staff. I was provided a lot of free information and lots of free guides without having that feeling I was being sold to or led down a garden path of IFS and MAYBES...the free guides were useful and easy to understand by using cartoon characters to better illustrate how the process works and different types of pensions they have. Good service from a company that seems to make it work when you are wanting to release cash.
I looked around at all my options and with so many pensions release companies out there I didn’t have a clue as to who we should choose. I did Fraser he a lot and spoke to friends and family about this, I did know a few people that have experienced PENSIONS RELEASE cash release service and they had a pleasant experience and they had no problems it would seem. I called them and spent about hour on the phone and found them to be very helpful and present with no pressure selling and no complaints at all. Nice service.
I’ll be the first to admit that I was not sure if this service would be genuine and if I could release my pension cash like they said I could and it works.....long story short overall the early cash release service is simply great. No problems. No issues. Nothing out of the blue....top service. The cash aspect of their service is quite in-depth in terms of the level of information they give you.
Wow!! Cash received.....and 2 weeks earlier than I expected. I think the app they have is great because you can log into the app and see real time updates and real time notes on where my application is and at what stage my application is at. One of main concerns before trying to access my pension cash was if It would simply drag out for months and months but it has not....simple service and very effective service at what they do.
Pensions Release is rated 4.53 based on 498 reviews