Cash Pension Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

How would you rate Cash Pension ?

Ben Fortson
Verified Buyer
"CASH! I got My CASH! Very happy customer"
"tOp notch service, friendly people who understand pensions and they went the extra mile in making sure I had everything I needed and if I needed anything explained in pure English. If you are looking for a good company, am not just saying this I would very much refer cash-pension to anyone. They treated me very well and was able to release my pension cash quickly."
Jonathan Wickers
Verified Buyer
"Review of 3 of my pensions was a great help!!"
Alfred Kai
Verified Buyer
"CASH IN MY PENSION THAT IS WHAT I WANTED AND THAT IS WHAT I GOT, CRACKING LITTLE SERVICE"
Louise Jessop
Verified Buyer
"Shopped around to find the best company to cash in my uk pension pot, came across CASH-PENSION and found them to be a nice friendly company who helped me to cash in my pension"
"Transferred my pension into a much better one, good service from people who care"
Gareth Jones
Verified Buyer
"They provided great support and customer service throughout."
Mike Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"Good overall service-happy I received my cash and money from my old work pension"
Lucy Gardner
Verified Buyer
"£17,500 CASH BACK! Very very happy"
Asif Johumla
"Ok Service"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE – Kept me informed each step of the way and was happy to release my pension money"
"Being a former banker, I actually had several pensions built over the last 17 years. I needed to release money and review the rest of my pensions. This company was recommended to me by a fellow banker, my contact was Jack who helped me out and provide lots of information. Pension release is good option and I would recommend cash pension guys……"
"Wanted the CASH from my pension to pay off a few things, good helping hand and help from cash- pesnion.co.uk"
Jason Mann
Verified Buyer
"Professionally and personally I have been very happy with the outstanding customer service Cash Pension continues to deliver, I have had my own pension release review conducted and as a result I now also refer some of my own will writing clients to them, recommended!"
Daniel Hiller
Verified Buyer
"Good Service Better Than Most."
Matthew Robtorn
Verified Buyer
"Easy to find the information I needed, and the whole process was fast and efficient."
Vicki Rosemery
Verified Buyer
"My pension has been stuck for the last 3 years – I cannot access the pension and I am over 55. There are fees associated with the type of pension I have and I should be able to access my own pension when I am 57. Good helping had from the team of cash pension"
Tiffany Miles
Verified Buyer
"My partner and I received a good service from their friendly people. Good device and we received 4 free pension consultation reviews to help make our process and decision making easier. We had 2 dedicated account managers, both were always on hand and gave us a very good customer service experience. We would recommend this company to anyone who wants to dive deeper into their pensions."
"Great Pension service, took a bit longer to get my pension money but was informed each step of the way, good customer service"
Amber Newton
Verified Buyer
"CASHPENSION WAS AWESOME!! I got me cash and now the rest is history! Simple, effective and good service that helped me get what I wanted – RECOMMENDED"
Cash Pension is rated 4.39 based on 31 reviews