Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
Took the time to understand my needs and desires when it came to unlocking my pension cash. No disappointing experiences here. Happy to provide a review for an outstanding service that was provided to me. I thought it would be lots and lots of paperwork filling ( which I hate ) and it really was not that bad at all. A quick release service.
What a super experience from trusted pension experts. Very experienced with the content they provided. You can just tell they know what they are on about and just get it. Explained my situation and the results I wanted to achieve. Felt confidant with their approach and with everything they told me and presented to me. Well worthy service from people who just cared about my pension.
Great app that keeps you fully aware of different stages of the application process. I wanted a certain level of money to help fund a new business venture. What is the point having money in your pension when pensions are just not worth what they once were. Fully appreciated of the service that was provided to me and friendly warm experience
Not enough money and worth it for me.
Finally, a company that can really help me! In the past I have had some bad experiences with pension release companies saying that they can do this and do that but when it came to it they really could not help me. I have no issues providing a review because my experiences was very good and the info provided was also very insightful.
Friendly opening hours so I could call for updates on my pension release which was very helpful to me because I work some strange shifts and some funny patterns of hours. Pretty much left it up to them to sort everything out, yes I had to provide information about my pension of course but they did all the leg work and feel very happy with the results and the money which I obtained from my pension.
A BIG THANK YOU. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR HELP AND EFFORTS WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. SUCH A GOOD COMPANY. SUCH A GREAT TEAM – NOTHING MORE TO SAY- JUST EXCELLENT
A little slow to begin with but we got they’re in the end. My only criticism is that I thought my unlocking pension would have been done sooner however it did take some time to progress through the different stages to get my money but on the flip side of this I was kept informed and updated so my review is not quote 5 stars, I think 4 stars is fair
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST! A COMPANY WHO SAID I CAN GET MY MONEY AND DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO HELP ME. I AM NOW COMPLETED BY APPLICATION PROCESS AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS AND HOW I HAVE BEEN LOOKED AFTER
I was not desperate for the money and was not in any kind of urgency in terms of getting my money. I did say to cash pension this and so I was just expecting it to take a few months. Little did I know at the time that it was actually going to be half that time. My own pension release only took 3 weeks which is very speedy indeed. Was not desperate for my 25% but a nice welcoming surprise when it ended up being quick!
Nobody called me back!
I made contact with several pension release review companies but this one stood head and shoulders above the rest. Its just the way they went about asking me what was important to me, how much money I wanted and the feeling they would just look after my interests without actually feeling like I was being pressured or being given a sales pitch. Good service.
Well happy. I got a little more money than expected so am over the moon in that respect. Overall the staff that work in the customer care team really looked after me and gave me everything I wanted in terms of no un-answered questions or no ill-feelings in terms not knowing what was going on, fully updated at all times and so I can speak highly enough for this company. I made about 3 calls a week and sent a few emails to get progress reports and see where we were upto with the release side of things. Always been provided with good updates all the time.
Asked to provide a review and thought why not since they went the extra mile to release my cash for me. Good job cash pension. No heavy jargon or big words that no body understands, simple and easy process.
25% tax free cash was not enough for me. I wanted more so was disappointed
They told me they could release my cash early and boy did they do just that. I had a free review because I wanted to know how much cash I could get from my pension. I spoke to other companies but I just a good feeling about cash pension and so am on the path to release my cash now and so far so good, am happy enough at the moment.
Would I recommend this company if you were looking to access your pension cash? ABSOLUTLEY! I am not just saying this but be careful who you deal with. There are a lot of companies out there that say they can release cash but this company can and has helped to release the cash in my pension. The first call back I received was a warm and comforting one that allowed me to be reassured ( truth be told they were recommended to me also that my pension release was going to go all OK and all OK it was. This company does it and does what they say also
Fully updated on everything that occurred with my pension. I truly relaxing and comforting feeling to get a company who I trust and can just get on with releasing my money without having to worry or have sleepless nights when it came to allowing my pension release to be managed by cash pension. I felt comfortable about it because I was given plenty of updates and was given time scales with everything. The customer services team are open quite late each night so I thought I could call anytime to get some full updates on everything and to check in to see how everything was going.
No hard selling or no pushy salesman (don’t think they need to sell hard as they seem very popular with people ) I never once felt like I was going to be set upon and felt like someone was going to try really hard to get my pension. I liked my experience with the company. My account manager was really nice and pleasant and she helped answer any questions that I needed answers to and to reassure me on anything that I wanted to know. A company that is caring and one that can be there at the end of the phone whenever you need to speak to them…..
A company that will help you to achieve your ultimate goal of releasing your pension money without any hiccups or strange problems. The impression I have also got was this company can and will get you your pension money as and when you need it. No hard selling just good old fashioned customer service and good old fashioned customer care. The approximate time scales of getting the cash from my pension was a good one as it was pretty much spot on. Can't complain that is for sure.
Cash Pension is rated 4.64 based on 480 reviews