Cash Pension Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"Top company who do actually care about you as a customer and about your pension. I spoke in length to Jason and he answered my questions in depth, but if there was any questions he could not answer he was honest and said he would found out the answer can always called me back."
"I am looking forward to a good holiday next year. I am looking forward to getting my PENSION CASH – SO HAPPY. I must say I have felt very welcome and confident the moment I picked up the phone to Cash Pension. A nice service from people who genuinely care about you."
"Perfect! I have worked in customer services for the last 10 years and so I like to think I can spot good service when I see it. This is one of those times, I can tell the staff have been fully training with regards pension information and the ‘cans and cant do’s’ of the pension world. Cracking service and I fully enjoyed the pension release customer service experience. Highly recommended"
"Very good company!"
"GREAT COMPANY – WHO CARES. I shopped around and because I wanted some honest advice about my pension I spent a great deal of time looking around and speaking to people. It was actually my next-door neighbour who suggest I speak with Cash Pension as she had not long finished the process and spoke highly of them. She gave me the contact name of the person who worked there and I spoke to them for over an hour. It was a good call. I am in the middle of releasing 25% cash from my pension, but it should now be completed before the new year."
"I am not ashamed to say I was in a lot of DEBT! DEBT DEBT DEBT…..I have decided to submit my review as ANNOYMOUS but I was in debt and needed some much needed cash. My pension was approx. £35,000 and so wanted to cash this in. I thought the help and the sympathy I endured was so warm and genuine. I love this company"
"Hard working group of guys over at Cash pension. Good and honest advice. Good service"
"Super nice friendly staff and team. Good news, I got MY PENSION CASH! VERY HAPPY. Everything went really well, In all honesty the only bad thing ( which was not Cash Pension fault ) it took about 10 days longer to get my cash than they predicated, but that is just a small issue. Good company"
"Excellent.Good service that not only give you the option to access your pension cash but also offer other useful pension guides and help material. This is a cracking little pension release company"
"I am now approaching my retirement stages of my life and am really looking forward to it. I have worked hard all my life and now I want to enjoy my retirement, Cash Pension was recommended to me by my friend. I Could not be happier with the outcome, and they did EXACTLY what they said they would do which is a massive help to me. If you are looking to release your cash then this is the company I would recommend for sure."
"GOING TO BE A GOOD XMAS!!! My kids are going to have a good surprise when Santa brings them few more gifts than normal. On a serious note, I have been very impressed and comfortable with allowing Cash Pension to manage all my pension release cash process and have ben kept fully updated during each step of the way."
"Depressed and in debt…...until I spoke and met with Cash Pension!! Truly grateful to there considerate services and for helping me. I am not 3 weeks into the process and everything is going very well for me. Should be a nice Christmas."
"Nice friendly staff and team, really nice guys that offer a lot of information and time. I had a ton of questions and each question was answered over the phone in depth, am very pleased with the process and the staff are so friendly. I spoke to Jenny, Jenny has really helped to simplify things and make it easy for me to understand."
"Excellent. Just Excellent! The service is provided by fully trained PENSION RELEASE CASH Staff. The updates are always on time and I am given the best possible service, for example when I send a email to check on progress I am always responded too and have a good idea on what is going in with my pension."
"I looked around and spent some time shopping around to make sure I would work with the correct company. I spoke to Cash Pension at length and decided to go with them in the end, am in the middle of the process and so far, so good. They are always there if I need them and the help they provide is very good indeed. I can email or phone and the response time is no longer than 40 minutes. I am fully updated as am going along the process which gives me peace of mind……"
"Customers service was the best I have seen, and really enjoyed the in-depth conversations about my pension, how much I can get hold off and the process. Great company that provides value and lot of helpful information about my own personal pension. I would recommend this company."
"So much appreciated to a great company. Great service that fully understood my pension needs. I really liked the service, the people and also the methods. If you are looking to unlock your pension then this is the right company for you."
"Facing debt issues was not the most pleasant experience I have en-counted, and was bit embarrassing at times. I was treated with care and a lot of consideration and Janice at cash pension was very sympathetic to my cause and was so helpful to keen to help me. Great help and great company when it comes to pensions."
"very helpful company that cared. I had a pension for over 45 years so I was nervous but a colleague recommended cash pension to me and I think a friend recommend them to her. Good friendly open company who answered and took care of my questions. I went back and forth for about 2 weeks, and have only recently made the decision to press ahead and unlock my frozen pension with this company. I liked the manner and the friendly approach they offer"
"BEST COMPANY EVER!!! THANK YOU! NO PROBLEMS RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY – TRUE TO THEIR WORD AND FELT LIKE I COULD TRUST THIS COMPANY NO PROBLEM! 25% TAX FREE CASH RELEASED"
Cash Pension is rated 4.71 based on 357 reviews