Cash Pension Reviews

Read Cash Pension  Reviews

customer-service@cash-pension.co.uk

Crewe Business Park, , CREWE

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
SO MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER PENSION RELEASE CASH COMPANIES I HAE USED WHEN SEARCHING ON GOOGLE. THEY PROVIDED A LOTMOF GREST FREE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW IT ALL WORKS AND VERY HONEST REVIEW OF EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY PENSION.
I’m a huge fan of Cash Pension, so when I was asked to provide a honest review had no problem in doing that. I speak and eat with other pension cash release services and companies over the years, but can honestly say that cash pension is much better than others I have dealt with because the Monet from my pension was released much faster and also the level of detail when it came to the free information was just so incredibly helpful. A very caring company that truly goes out there way to help.
During this difficult time in my business I wanted some money to give me that breathing space. I had a old frozen pension just sat their gathering dust so I heard of Cash Pension from a work colleague who had gone through their application cash release process, had a good experience so I decided to contest them. I received some great information and breakdown how it all works. I am now only a few weeks away from receiving my pension money and am very happy with how I have been treated by Cash Pension. This is a good company
Very professional company that helped me to release my cash and money tax free. The support was excellent and even though at first was a bit worried about it all I was always reassured. I felt I could contact their customer support team anytime I wanted and no matter how silly I thought my questions were just to get some reassurance. Good well run company indeed.......
Heard from my neighbour about Cash Pension one afternoon as we were chatting about how to raise money for my business. Am self employed and needed a cash injection to help me get through a sticky period in my business at the moment. I firstly asked for some information which was sent to me and was left to me to decided. Their was no sales calls nor was their any sort of pressure. I am now beer the completion of my application and the service has been excellent, just excellent.
It can be a bit daunting trying to access the cash in your pension and to be able to have such confidence with this company really did put my mind at rest and really helped me get over my fear about the whole process. I was always reassured and the communication was excellent throughout.
I first heard of Cash Pension from a friend and also heard their radio advert recently, so I made contact about 6 weeks ago and so far I have enjoyed the process because of the level of support that I have received and the level of updates via their app was very helpful, a very well run company ( will update my review when completed )
NO PRESSURE SELLING - NO SLEEZY SALESMEN- JUST A VERY HELPFUL DOWN TO ESRTH COMPANY THAT CARED
If you want your pension cash like I did then use their simple straightforward service that is very easy way to get cash. Heard out of good things about Cash Pension and they did not disappoint at all. Thank you also to Mark who was a fantastic customer service manager.
To have received over £9500 from my pension tax free is so helpful to my situation right now. I have been given such great support and help along with the way with free information and free guides. My application process took about 3 weeks which I thought was really quick and helpful. Good support and good cash release company
Communication was good and the free information was good. Am not the sort of person to read pages upon pages of pension information am more of a diagram and simple step by step sort of person. So when I received the free information about how it all works I thought the diagrams was easy to understand and allowed me to absorb the information very quickly and easily which is the way I always wanted and prefer. Good service from cash pension.
Better than other early pension release companies have experienced. Good helping hand and thank you to Lisa my customer account manager, she was superb
Very helpful service my only criticism would be I would have liked to have received my pension money sooner. I was hoping to have received my money in 2 weeks but my tax free money was released in about 5 weeks. But other than that all good from my side this tiny criticism is the main and only reason why I will not provide a 5 star review on this occasion
Neat tidy cash pension release service. Smooth as you like with good communication via their easy super online APP. no complaints here at all
Please note I will update my review when 100% completed but so far the cash release service of their business has been nothing less than excellent. I work in customer care myself so am extra picky when it comes to customer service and I am impressed with the level of service so far and enjoying my experience with Cash Pension.
Love their app! I work shifts so during the day I sleep as work night shifts and so I was able to easily communicate with their customer service team via their app which is super simple and very helpful as the response time was quick and the level of details was excellent as it gave me time stamps as to when I could expect to receive my pension money. So far the service for me personally has been very good. Not been mislead or feel like have received the wrong information
Money received saFe and sound from my pension in only 2 weeks.....could not believe it. Am so happy with the results and so happy to have been able to access my pension during what is a difficult time for me at the moment.....not just good but a great company that has really helped me
very well organised company with good support systems in place when it came to providing with follow updates and status application reports which told me how my application was progressing. Happy with application progression
Contacted a few pension release cash companies and most just wanted to try and get me to transfer my pension without really giving any helpful or in-depth advice or Taylor make my inquiry that was suited to the type of pension I have, which was frustrating. I had a few really helpful calls with cash pension and they were just a very helpful company because I received in-depth answers to my question.
Very happy with the end result. I honestly didn’t think they could really release my pension cash but am happy to report they DID! I was advised that the application process from start to finish could take about 8 weeks, but actually for me the process took 3 weeks so it was so much quicker than I expected which was a nice surprise. Great service and the level of support was quick and prompt – WOULD RECOMMEND 😊
Cash Pension is rated 4.60 based on 697 reviews