Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"genuinely care about you. After about 30 minutes talking to Jason at cash pension I knew they would look after me and have my best interests in hand. Pension release service that was a great help in helping to get my hands on my pension cash. I am very pleased with the results and pleased with the work ethic and attitude of the cash pension support service."
"GREAT COMPANY – Who cares and helps you as the customer. I wanted my pension CASH. I wanted my CASH and I wanted in a timely release of my money and did not want to wait weeks and weeks on end…I very nice service from people who went the extra mile to deliver me the money I needed. Cash pension customer service team are great for looking after me"
"DEBT! DEBT DEBT DEBT. I have a 55k pension and wanted to know how much cash I could receive. VERY IMPRESSED! WOULD RECOMMEND this company if you are looking to quickly release your pension cash and money!"
"I have a lot of questions about the process and ALL Was answered and in-depth responses gave me confidence with CASH PENSION. I explained how much I wanted to cash in and they really helped me to release my money and release my pension cash. Very nice service"
"friendly staff and team. Good news, I received my pension review and got my cash . 25% TAX FREE CASH Was just an amazing feeling and was so pleasing to get the money I wanted and the money I needed more importantly. I was impressed with the back office support I received. I also was happy with the overall service in terms of the response time when dealing with my email and call requests and any questions I asked was answered easily."
"Excellent. Just EXCELLENT CASH SERVICE! I had several great conversations with the CASH PENSION Team as to what I could and what I could not do. I released my pension cash without any issues. This is a truly great company that will go the extra mile to help you and help you to manage the whole process and the help you to get what I needed put a big smile on my face."
"My pension money was something I needed and wanted because I needed to get some money in order to help me pay some bills and have some money in the bank in case I ever needed it. I am very happy with the process and also am happy with the way in which the pension team at cash pension helped me to release my pension money. It was simple and it was straight forward and easy to deal with indeed."
"£17400 Cash was released from my pension and am now very happy. CASH IN YOUR PENSION took about 14 days from start to finish. Great company who cares about you and is not just about getting your business. They have access to all the pension companies and they conduct pension reviews all the time. They were recommended to me by a friend who also released their cash last year."
"EXCELLENT! CASH FROM MY PENSION WAS EASY……Very good cash release service that helped me to quickly cash in my pension and helped me to release the cash I needed. Pension release service and the customer support was very useful and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to release their pension cash in a simple manner….."
"From the moment I spoke to Janet at Cash Pension I was made to feel very welcome indeed. What a great service with a good customer support team behind them. I wanted to understand the process and how it all works and what was needed from me. I got all my concerns and questions answered in great detail. Great company for sure"
"I heard their radio advertisement a few times recently and so I thought I would contact them ( this was about 5 weeks ago ) VERY HONEST WITH NO BS!!!"
"HONEST PEOPLE WITH A HONEST APPROACH……I AM DUE TO CASH IN MY PENSION SOON AND CASH PENSION ARE THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO THIS FOR ME"
"Loved the ‘NO NONSENSE’ honest approach and I wanted to learn how much money I would be entitled to via a pension release. Pension release is something I wanted to do with my pension as what else is it there for……?! I liked the friendly service on offer"
"Honest staff at cash pension who told me how much money I could receive from my pension and how long it would take. So far everything they have told me has been true to their word and am pleased with the great service so far."
"OH YEAH….NEARLY FINISHED AND SOON TO RECEIVE MY PENSION MONEY…..AM A NICE AND HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR SURE"
"Happy to say I received my 25% tax-free money from my pension. My money was received and the pension review I underwent gave me a huge insight into my pension and the type of frozen pension I had. I have been speaking with cash pension for the last 7 months as I wanted to gather as much information as possible, feel relaxed and comfortable about the whole thing and then drive forward my decision. Overall a good knowledgeable company"
"No pressure sales and never ever felt like this was the only company for me, in fact Sarah was great and she was so honest she even suggested some other competitors to speak to as she did not want me to feel like Cash Pension was my only viable option, this really impressed me as I have never known any other company to actually go and check out competitors to see if they provide a better deal. Excellent company"
"Standard pension review that allows you to know roughly how much cash you are likely to get from your pension pot. Nice little free service that you cannot go to wrong with. Good people also"
"Super service. I will soon receive my cash from my pension. Simple service where they take care of pretty much everything. I like the overall service and liked the people even more. Trustworthy people who dealt with all my concerns and questions that I had. The response time was also very quick, they understood that my pension was important to me"
"TERRIFIC! I WAS MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME AND TREATED WITH CARE. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FELT LIKE I WAS A KEY PRIORITY AND TREATED LIKE I REALLY MATTERED. TREATED EXTREMELY WELL"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 390 reviews