Carphone Warehouse Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Carphone Warehouse Reviews

About Carphone Warehouse:

The Carphone Warehouse was founded in 1989 to bring mobile services to consumers. The market has always been complex and our aim from the very beginning has been to offer our customers simple, impartial advice while also offering outstanding value. As a result we have grown from a handful of stores operating exclusively in the UK selling mobile handsets and contracts, to a European-wide platform of over 1,500 stores in 10 countries, providing a wide range of mobile and residential telecoms services.

The Carphone Warehouse, PO Box 375

Tell us how Carphone Warehouse made you happy
The guy was so good warm friendly no trouble with helping us with advice, he knew all about the devices and even though I went in for a particular one I ended up with a different one as he recommended a better one would shop there again and would like to say he was so polite and even though I thought was a pain with being undecided it didn't faze him I think he is a credit to your store and would u pass on my thanks please works at Queens retail Park stafford
Having taken out insurance for my son's phone he unfortunately has had it stolen . When I took the insurance policy out I asked the boy serving me several time " so this insurance covers for loss, stolen or broken " to which he replied "yes" several times " and I would get a complete replacement for the phone ". Now after phoning up and talking to 2 people I've been told the insurance I took out does not cover loss or stolen !! And I must have signed the wrong contract !!! Absolutely disgusting service from them . I've been told there is nothing I can do about it . I will be taking this further , liars and con artists !
Absolute disgrace, now stuck with a faulty phone and still 8 month to run on contract. Had a complete fiasco trying to get the phone sent in for repair as the vertical lines on the screen did not appear in their checklist. Now they refuse to repair it, saying there is water damage, but it has not got wet. They just photographed the charging port as evidence (I'm not even convinced the photo is my phone), without even opening up the phone.
An Absolutely disgrace of a company. I receive at least 4 calls every day from different people in Carphone Warehouse telling me that I am due for an upgrade on my Contract, I am not due an upgrade yet but yet but they still call every day. I am not a Carphone Warehouse customer and have always dealt directly with o2 so I am unsure where they have got my details from, when I ask they wont tell me. I have complained to them a number of times about these phone calls especially as my mother has been seriously ill in intensive care and I am often waiting for calls from the Hospital. Despite complaining and promising they will take me off their lists they still call me multiple times a day. As a senior Director of my own business I often have to purchase new Mobile contracts for my employees and after this harassment I will never use Carphone Warehouse.
I was miss-sold / miss-led by CPW - ordered on-line an iPhone 8 with 30gb data and when the contract came through it was for 5 gb data - CPW did not want to know and would not accept any responsibility - the advisers are useless / rude / liers and do not come back to you and do not do anything for you, I will never use them again - AVOID
Avoid at all costs. Poor service from start to finish. Difficult to access customer service and useless when contacted. Once your money has gone you are not important anymore.
I’ve been lied and deceived. Took my money and left with a incompatible product
This service doesn’t deserve one star. No stars would be better for the services that you provide. Shame on you cheating on people.
Hoax. No customer service. Bad experience
I had a very bad experience in store Trojan way Croydon. The product I purchased is not compatible and I ended up being hooked for the next 2 years for a product I can’t use. I was lied to and deceived so I will buy the product in the first place and ended up not being able to use it. I am sure you don’t care and that you won’t do anything in my case because that’s what this company does. I hope you go bankrupt so no one needs to suffer because of your mistakes and lack of care for the customers.
Absolute fraudsters. It would take a book to tell people begat happened to me. All I will say is use them at your peril. You have been warned. That goes for their partners in crime know how as well.
Would never buy a phone from these again, shocking customer experience, never answer the phone when need them, Don't explain things to you correctly when you take a phone out or have a repair, honestly never take a phone out with these, I'm stuck paying for a phone that only 2 months old that doesn't work due to the staff not explaining things, shocking
I had to make a claim for a stolen phone. I was mis sold insurance and told I would get a new phone if any future claim got accepted, and was not directed to the bottom of the T&Cs that outline "new" phones mean refurbished phones. With a next day replacement phone guarantee, I got a replacement phone 5 days later that came in an old dusty box that smelled of mildew. I was advised over the phone that the storage facility was probably damp as if that was an acceptable thing. Over 8 phone calls and one store visit later, I still have not managed to get an adequate replacement. Do not buy insurance from this place, whatever you do. Total scam and incompetent staff
Tom in Sutton in Ashfield CPWH was excellent today: helpful, knowledgable, and personable. We are grateful for his most useful advice. We drove to Sutton as the reviews there were so good and we were not disappointed - thank you!
Tom in Sutton in Ashfield CPWH was extremely helpful, knowledgable and personable today when we visited this store. We deliberately drove to S-in-A branch as the reviews were so very good for this branch. Well done and keep up the good work!
Had a good experience today at car phone warehouse Sutton in Ashfield branch. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Explained everything and answered all my questions and advised me on choice of phone. Had the phone a few hours now and definitely made the right choice. Can't thank the two members of staff for all their help. Wish I had taken their names so they could be thanked. One happy customer thank you. Will recommend to everyone.
returned phones by PREVIOUS. CUSTOMERS# £10 sim cards no credit on them refusal to REFUND ME so I had to pay extra for a different phone
After an absolute fiasco with CPW on my last phone I dared to use them again. Sadly there was no reception at the house so I returned the handset within the correct timescale. All good. I have just realised that they have taken £8 a month from my account for the last three months. I must really remember never to use them again....
Both myself and my partner have just visited Carphone Warehouse at Arena Park Coventry. The manager and assistant manager were really helpful and patient. Excellent customer service! Well done
The company miss sell products, they are bare faced liars in the shop just take your money and don't give a **** about their customers.
Carphone Warehouse is rated 1.59 based on 1,504 reviews