Caple Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caple

How would you rate Caple?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Caple in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It is 2 years since we had a new kitchen fitted,the tap we have is a Caple product & I thought it would be out of warranty when it started dripping. I tried without success to get fresh ceramic cartridges & contacted the company,they asked how long Id had the taps,took my Adress & said the new parts would be with me next morning,no cost because the taps are guaranteed for 5 years,this morning first thing they arrived. I am so chuffed,what fantastic service."
Caple is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews