Caple Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Caple

How would you rate Caple ?

"We had a complete new kitchen install and went for the CAPLE products which included Double Ovens, Microwave combination, Steam/Grill combination, Chimney extractor, Hobs etc - total of 7 items. Items where premium end with touch sensor controls and auto cleaning functions etc. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE !! Absolutely gutted that within 5-6 years - 5 (FIVE OUT OF SEVEN !!) of the items have FAILED/NEED REPAIR. (Old HOTPOINT appliances which where 15 years old where still in god working order but dated ). CAPLE not interested as they are out of warranty - suggested we arrange for local engineers to repair. If you are looking for reliable products to stand the test of time - FORGET CAPLE brand - many more to choose from out there."
"Had kitchen installed with Caple fridge, oven, dishwasher and induction hob less than 4 years ago. The fridge broke down after about 11 months (replaced under warranty thankfully) and the hob died after 3 1/2 years of light use. Not a good average."
"It is 2 years since we had a new kitchen fitted,the tap we have is a Caple product & I thought it would be out of warranty when it started dripping. I tried without success to get fresh ceramic cartridges & contacted the company,they asked how long Id had the taps,took my Adress & said the new parts would be with me next morning,no cost because the taps are guaranteed for 5 years,this morning first thing they arrived. I am so chuffed,what fantastic service."
Caple is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews