Caple Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Caple?

Tell us how Caple made you happy

Telephone
"bought an ex display hob and it broke down in less than a month. hob costs a grand and I have tried to get the broken one fixed but I had to pay for all the shipping and the repair and in the end they'll offer no garantee on the fix. they offered the newer model at a trade price and decided to go for that one to have the warranty. bought it, paid 800 pounds, got it home and when I tried it I noticed it's a different size and leaves a big gap in the counter. they don't have the older model anymore so the only option is to buy another kitchen. don't know what to do still"
Are you Caple? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had dishwasher, tumble dryer, washing machine & American style fridge freezer and combi-oven installed with kitchen by 'BettaLiving" 2 and a half years ago. To date, TODAY, and within last 6 weeks, I have had to replace EVERYTHING apart from combi-oven! And, I'm not holding my breath on that holding out for long either!"
"Absolute rubbish. Markings have come off oven in spite of having been replaced. Oven does not regulate temperature and burns everything."
"Bought a caple wine cooler only 3years ago and it has lost its ability to cool due to a manufacturing fault when pipes were not correctly joined and Caple are not interested at all. My advice is never buy a Caple product as you are lucky if they last at all due to reading other customers experiences.Poor quality products and poor company attitude to their customers who they clearly do not value!!"
"Dishwasher in warrantee, pump & circuit board failed, took three weeks to repair. Within two weeks, same error code but this time accompanied by a burning smell & melted a dishwasher safe plastic container. Engineer called, funnily enough diagnosed the same repair, that was a week ago, called Capel today & initially they seemed unaware of an engineer visit & then was cut off, have contacted original supplier as it is evident that Capel simple have no idea of Customer Service. Don't use them is my recommendation."
"We had a complete new kitchen install and went for the CAPLE products which included Double Ovens, Microwave combination, Steam/Grill combination, Chimney extractor, Hobs etc - total of 7 items. Items where premium end with touch sensor controls and auto cleaning functions etc. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE !! Absolutely gutted that within 5-6 years - 5 (FIVE OUT OF SEVEN !!) of the items have FAILED/NEED REPAIR. (Old HOTPOINT appliances which where 15 years old where still in god working order but dated ). CAPLE not interested as they are out of warranty - suggested we arrange for local engineers to repair. If you are looking for reliable products to stand the test of time - FORGET CAPLE brand - many more to choose from out there."
"Had kitchen installed with Caple fridge, oven, dishwasher and induction hob less than 4 years ago. The fridge broke down after about 11 months (replaced under warranty thankfully) and the hob died after 3 1/2 years of light use. Not a good average."
"It is 2 years since we had a new kitchen fitted,the tap we have is a Caple product & I thought it would be out of warranty when it started dripping. I tried without success to get fresh ceramic cartridges & contacted the company,they asked how long Id had the taps,took my Adress & said the new parts would be with me next morning,no cost because the taps are guaranteed for 5 years,this morning first thing they arrived. I am so chuffed,what fantastic service."
Caple is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access