www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
I found it very useful although somewhat duplicatedf
I could not find much info about my lens but this “manual” was expensive and did not contain much useful information.
Hello I am sorry you are not happy with the a manual. All we do is print what the manufactures supply. The manual sent was a copy of the Vario switar 86(18-86F)(c-mount) this would of been the manual that came with the lens in 1977. Please return with a covering letter for a refund if you are not happy. Regards Julie
Very disappointing clarity, first pages especially pictures are almost impossible to read. It seems that the manual is a copy of a copy and given the price find this difficult to take .
Hello I have taken a look the manual is dated 1960 the original we have taken a copy from is not a good copy. Please return for a full refund.
A very efficient and prompt service.
The Hasselblad repair manual I got, is is done in a good reproduction quality. The most informations are good readable, only some hand writed remarks not in every case. Of couse you allways wish to get it perfect but you have to keep in mind, that the original documents are several dozens of years old and probably it's not possible to do the job better. The people at OTC are very friendly and helpfull.
Great manual, easy to read and better than the original, it stays open at the page you need...
I am very happy with this manual. It is a great size and sturdy!
Have obtained a number of excellent camera manuals from this company over a number of years. Excellent products and highly recommended.
Exactly what I required.
war zufrieden
Easy to order, arrived quick enough, print quality fine, paper stock OK, front&back cover pages coulda been thicker and spiral binding might’ve been beefier but overall it was good.
very clear and well bound
Quick turnaround and good quality. Now I can begin to use my camera to its full potential.
The manual arrived as 3 A5 volumes making it easy to read, although you would not want to put it in your camera bag.
Good response to my pre-order question so I knew what to expect. Clearly printed Bronica Manual with clear photos (not the typical poor quality of a 10th generation photocopy!).👍 The A5 size is convenient, but I would have preferred to have a choice of A4. Happy and confident to use again. Many thanks. 👍👍
Rather thin for the price and quality only adequate but info was useful
Hello The manual has only 12 pages and was taken from an original dating 1975. The manual with this many pages fall into our first price bracket. We do have to cover over head and also postage and packing.
Print quality is great and binding is awesome. Arrived fast. Thanks!
Excellent quality & service. Recommended
The manual is great and it is so easy to use with its spiral binding. Open to a page and no need to fold the manual open.
Always excellent service. Great quality manuals, quick delivery, cannot fault.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,317 reviews