Buy Spares Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Buy Spares deliver?

How can I contact Buy Spares?

About Buy Spares: We are the spare parts specialist. In fact, we are the UK’s largest retailer of spare parts and accessories for the home and garden.

Connect House, Talbot Way, Small Heath

Home Appliances
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Buy Spares made you happy

"quick delivery, and a free pen!"
Are you Buy Spares? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Prompt and efficient service especially on return items"
"I am shocked to discover that my numerous attempts at phoning Buyspares in August 22/23 to obtain a £30 fridge shelf has cost me exactly £35 by ringing an 0845 number. And there was me thinking the call handlers were very professional by taking their time to try and help me. My advice, don’t ring this 0845 number as you’ll pay big time on your phone bill William Spence"
"bsolutely dreadful Absolutely dreadful. Web page told me to order certain spares, they were wrong. I paid extra for next day delivery and found they were not even close to the right part. When returning they only refunded £11 of £21 stating postage fees - for their mistake. Absolute con artists. Avoid at all costs. Will be taking my complaint higher. Trading standards and fair training have been contacted."
"Worst customer service and experience. Waited 6 weeks for a Maytag clothing dryer part. After following up many times, they updated me after 6 weeks to tell me that the package was lost and that I would be reimburse. Didn't even attempt to rectify the situation and to ship another part. Unacceptable! Please DO NOT waste your time and deal with them...."
Buy Spares is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews