Burton Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Burton

How would you rate Burton ?

"Absolutely fabulous, went to hull branch for my sons prom suit and where fantastic really helpful and would definitely recommend to others fantastic suit and fantastic staff couldn't of been more helpful"
"My order doesn't come and shows as it was delivered ! I call customer service and the waiting time was 38 minutes , I give an email but the response doesn't come even after 5 days !They supposed to answer in up to 4 days to my e-mail! Very disappointed as I like the clothes they are selling !"
Francis Mckee
"let you brouse without being to forwarward"
Dale
"Good to buy from"
"Ordered a 3 piece suit in the sale. Everything showed as being in stock and received email confirmation. Next day received email saying that one or more of the items was no longer available - not only the waistcoat but also the trousers but guess what, they had still despatched the jacket! Needless to say I won't be using them again."
"Range of clothing I was interested in"
"The Burton tapered jeans i bought was classic and fitted well. i will get a different colour for same size"
Laurence
"very helpful nice and clean store staff looked neat and tidy"
Jade Gunn
"Really impressed with the impeccable service provided at burtons. For the sizes also it is great as i find with different shops your size could mean a smaller or bigger to them but have found that with burtons everything is perfect and the quality of the products is fantastic. I have been shopping here for many years and will continue to use for many more. Thank you Burtons Jade"
"This shop has the perfect smart/casual wear for 20+"
"I bought my husband a long black jacket for Christmas, he liked it so much I've just bought him a similar one in light grey. Lovely feel to it and nice length."
Tina Billman
"Great prices good quality"
"Terrible customer service. If you place an order the only way to contact them is by calling them or via email. They don’t respond the email quickly, it took me 24 hours for my call to get connected because of the message that lines are busy call disconnected itself. Once it’s got connected I had to wait in queue for 20 mins and call not attended. I have been charged high (£20)by calling their and waiting for 20 minutes with no reply. It’s complete waist of money and time to get in contact with them if you need to talk about your order before dispatching."
Harsh
"great customer service"
"The wrong item was sent due a duplicate line number on the website. Instead of exchanging for the correct item I was refunded for the incorrect item, and then told that the item I had actually ordered was out of stock! This took 3 phone calls with an average time of 45 mins per call - unbelievable, and very poor from such a large company."
Hariprashanth Hariharan
"Very high-quality product"
HAGGERTY
"Ordered 4 items of clothing for my son on 26 September. A couple of weeks passed, and I had had no notification that half my order had arrived in store, and had to call in to see if it had arrived. It had, then it took about 25 minutes for the parcel to be signed over to me. I am still waiting for the other two items a month later!!"
Ryan Brake
"The service at Burton was great, the layout made it easy for me to find what I was looking for. The staff were very friendly and helped me pick out my suit which was very nice."
Chey
"Where i'm from there is not much choice for clothing, Burton menswear is the place to go with a wide range of clothing for adults which all have a different and trendy look. I think this shops great, Five Stars."
Sam Mcilwaine
"They do great products at cheap prices!"
Burton is rated 3.88 based on 41 reviews