Burton Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Burton
Telephone

How would you rate Burton ?

"They sold me a credit card in the most shady manner imaginable. I went to the Burton's store in Bluewater shopping centre and was sold a credit card at the checkout desk. It was not immediately apparent to me though that what I was getting was a credit card and not a loyalty card until after I had agreed to get one, so it was too awkward to back out once I'd cottoned on. The terms and conditions where not presented to me in written form. I had to listen to recorded audio by listening into a telephone. The lady pretty much encouraged me to put the speaker down as soon as it started, which I did. I cancelled it as soon as I got the paperwork. Needless to say the interest rate was not advantageous to me. Certainly very unethical and I would struggle to see how this sales tactic could be legal."
"Quality is excellent. Staff were very helpful,polite, &could not be faulted as they made me feel welcome & nothing was too much trouble for them."
"Bad customer service. Missing orders, no tracking information and NO ONE answers the phone or reply emails. Still waiting to resolve my order issue and get a full refund."
"Absolutely fabulous, went to hull branch for my sons prom suit and where fantastic really helpful and would definitely recommend to others fantastic suit and fantastic staff couldn't of been more helpful"
"My order doesn't come and shows as it was delivered ! I call customer service and the waiting time was 38 minutes , I give an email but the response doesn't come even after 5 days !They supposed to answer in up to 4 days to my e-mail! Very disappointed as I like the clothes they are selling !"
"let you brouse without being to forwarward"
"Good to buy from"
"Ordered a 3 piece suit in the sale. Everything showed as being in stock and received email confirmation. Next day received email saying that one or more of the items was no longer available - not only the waistcoat but also the trousers but guess what, they had still despatched the jacket! Needless to say I won't be using them again."
"Range of clothing I was interested in"
"The Burton tapered jeans i bought was classic and fitted well. i will get a different colour for same size"
"very helpful nice and clean store staff looked neat and tidy"
"Really impressed with the impeccable service provided at burtons. For the sizes also it is great as i find with different shops your size could mean a smaller or bigger to them but have found that with burtons everything is perfect and the quality of the products is fantastic. I have been shopping here for many years and will continue to use for many more. Thank you Burtons Jade"
"This shop has the perfect smart/casual wear for 20+"
"I bought my husband a long black jacket for Christmas, he liked it so much I've just bought him a similar one in light grey. Lovely feel to it and nice length."
"Great prices good quality"
"Terrible customer service. If you place an order the only way to contact them is by calling them or via email. They don’t respond the email quickly, it took me 24 hours for my call to get connected because of the message that lines are busy call disconnected itself. Once it’s got connected I had to wait in queue for 20 mins and call not attended. I have been charged high (£20)by calling their and waiting for 20 minutes with no reply. It’s complete waist of money and time to get in contact with them if you need to talk about your order before dispatching."
"great customer service"
"The wrong item was sent due a duplicate line number on the website. Instead of exchanging for the correct item I was refunded for the incorrect item, and then told that the item I had actually ordered was out of stock! This took 3 phone calls with an average time of 45 mins per call - unbelievable, and very poor from such a large company."
"Very high-quality product"
"Ordered 4 items of clothing for my son on 26 September. A couple of weeks passed, and I had had no notification that half my order had arrived in store, and had to call in to see if it had arrived. It had, then it took about 25 minutes for the parcel to be signed over to me. I am still waiting for the other two items a month later!!"
Burton is rated 3.77 based on 44 reviews