Burton Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Burton

How would you rate Burton?

"The Burton tapered jeans i bought was classic and fitted well. i will get a different colour for same size"
Laurence
"very helpful nice and clean store staff looked neat and tidy"
Jade Gunn
"Really impressed with the impeccable service provided at burtons. For the sizes also it is great as i find with different shops your size could mean a smaller or bigger to them but have found that with burtons everything is perfect and the quality of the products is fantastic. I have been shopping here for many years and will continue to use for many more. Thank you Burtons Jade"
"This shop has the perfect smart/casual wear for 20+"
"I bought my husband a long black jacket for Christmas, he liked it so much I've just bought him a similar one in light grey. Lovely feel to it and nice length."
Tina Billman
"Great prices good quality"
"Terrible customer service. If you place an order the only way to contact them is by calling them or via email. They don’t respond the email quickly, it took me 24 hours for my call to get connected because of the message that lines are busy call disconnected itself. Once it’s got connected I had to wait in queue for 20 mins and call not attended. I have been charged high (£20)by calling their and waiting for 20 minutes with no reply. It’s complete waist of money and time to get in contact with them if you need to talk about your order before dispatching."
Harsh
"great customer service"
"The wrong item was sent due a duplicate line number on the website. Instead of exchanging for the correct item I was refunded for the incorrect item, and then told that the item I had actually ordered was out of stock! This took 3 phone calls with an average time of 45 mins per call - unbelievable, and very poor from such a large company."
Hariprashanth Hariharan
"Very high-quality product"
HAGGERTY
"Ordered 4 items of clothing for my son on 26 September. A couple of weeks passed, and I had had no notification that half my order had arrived in store, and had to call in to see if it had arrived. It had, then it took about 25 minutes for the parcel to be signed over to me. I am still waiting for the other two items a month later!!"
Ryan Brake
"The service at Burton was great, the layout made it easy for me to find what I was looking for. The staff were very friendly and helped me pick out my suit which was very nice."
Chey
"Where i'm from there is not much choice for clothing, Burton menswear is the place to go with a wide range of clothing for adults which all have a different and trendy look. I think this shops great, Five Stars."
Sam Mcilwaine
"They do great products at cheap prices!"
"Friendly staff"
Mr Nigel Francis
"Excellent service, easy website, my delivery was next day ( think a fiver for Sat. delivery)the suit looks and feels excellent, and at an incredibly cheap price. Thank you"
Nigel Francis
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a suit as a last minute panic, it was delivered next day, the jacket I ordered the wrong size, so I re-ordered, that also arrived next day, the suit was priced at £99 but I ended up paying a ridiculously cheap £65. The suit looks damn good, feels right, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Burtons to anyone."
"ordered a suit for my husband online fits perfect,wonderful service will buy again from burtons again.from very happy customers"
"Wanted to exchange told system locked appalling service"
Joe Phillips
"Good prices and selection of shoes. Had a gift card and the online checkout process was super easy and straightforward."
Burton is rated 3.97 based on 35 reviews