Burlow & Spencer Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Burlow & Spencer Ltd

About Burlow & Spencer Ltd: At Burlow & Spencer, we understand that UK Immigration can be a stressful time for those involved. Therefore, we strive to handle your case with the core values of compassion and professionalism.

Our case handlers and lawyers hold themselves to an extremely high standard, so you can be sure that everything in our power is done to assist you.

Having composed a team of highly qualified and extremely knowledgeable Lawyers in UK Immigration we know we how to meet the immigration rules and requirements. We have expertise at all levels of immigration and our focus is on providing you with the best legal advice and assistance we possibly can.

Being a part of an international law practice gives us an ultimate edge over domestic-based practices as we understand and view UK Immigration Law from a global perspective.

If you are already settled with indefinite leave to remain or you are British national and you are hoping for your partner/husband or wife or other family members to gain a residence permit with you in the UK, our top immigration lawyers have the expertise to provide advice, practical assistance, and professional representation or court representation from start to finish. Our solicitors will provide the best immigration advice, which is tailored for each client. We handle the most basic of visit visa applications all the way through to complex applications in country and entry clearance.

To find out how we can help you today, contact us on 0121 562 1912 or if you would like us to call you back, why not complete our online Quick Response Form and we’ll get in touch at a time that suits you.

How would you rate Burlow & Spencer Ltd?

Philip Hayes
Verified Buyer
"I am stuck with my words ( As they worth a thousand of words) to describe my experience with Burlow & Spencer. They deserve the best as they provided me with the best service."
William Croft
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Shaista at Burlow & Spencer for a professional job she has done for my extention visa application. She was highly professional with all information she supplied ,she knew what needed to be done and did it properly , it is a pleasure working with her.I thank her for all her help and being patient with me , and surely I recommend her as an immigration solicitor to anyone."
Kent Moore
Verified Buyer
"Abbas helped me with my visit visa and he deliver A class service. He and his entire team is a team of professionals. They bring results. Highly recommended."
Victoria Smith
Verified Buyer
"My experience with Burlow & Spencer was amazing we applied for my fiancee visa and received a positive outcome 6 months later.. I would like to thank Nadeem for the efforts he made.Its quite stressful having your partner far away and not knowing how long a application will take or whats going on with it Nadeem made this experience for myself and my partner as comfortable as possible with all his hard work, dedication and time the result was outstanding. Once again i would like thank the team for everything they have done for us."
Sue Marden
"Attentive,knowledgeable,caring and reliable"
Josh Philips
Verified Buyer
"Burlow & Spencer is a place where my dream comes true. I contact them for my permanent residency and Shaista was my case worker and she was impressive from start till end of process.She was so keen about even little things related to my case and after all her struggle I am permanent resident of UK."
Cynthia Rope
Verified Buyer
"James Short and Chutti are outstanding. My student visa was rejected two times but with their help, I got my student visa in just 2 months. They are not just good at what they do, and also very organized in all documentation which is base of any case. Thankyou so much Burlow & Spencer"
Harry Cole
Verified Buyer
"Burlow & Spencer has been excellent in their service and support in our citizenship visa process. They are extremely focused in their approach and are very successful in their outcomes. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for help in citizenship cases. Thank you very much for all the help :)"
Mark Maltese
Verified Buyer
"I had great experience with Burlow & Spencer Ltd, I think that was my best ever decision that I have made. Abbas was my case worker. He was professional and very knowledgeable which was key of best outcome of my complex student visa application. I have no words to explain about Abbas and Burlow & Spencer."
Imtiaz Khan
Verified Buyer
"Muhammad done impressive job in handling my adjustment of status application through marriage. All of the questions were answered very promptly. Every piece of the application was checked, double - checked before anything was submitted. We were given very clear instructions on what to do and how to go about obtaining all the documents needed. They processed everything very expediently. He was very thorough. Do yourself a favor and meet Muhammad at Burlow & Spencer if you have any immigration issue. In my case, it was well worth every penny. Thank you very much!"
Belina Moore
Verified Buyer
"I was nervous the day I walked In for the meeting but the staff was so professional and friendly that my fear and doubts went away. I met Shaista and I was so comfortable with her she was so friendly and I discussed all my issues with her and she gave me option which was according to my situation and after 11 months I got the good news that I was approved my business visa. Thankyou to Shaista and I definitely recommended Burlow & Spencer."
Mandy Florence
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience working with Nadeem and Shaista. Great communication and really helpful. They discussed each detail of my case with full attention and gave me list of all needed and he arranged all important things and submit my case and i got my ILR approved just in 1 month i can't thank them enough for everything . Thankyou Burlow & Spencer"
Wasim Hussain
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I needed help for a marriage based visa process. We contact Burlow& Spencer and Abbas was our case worker He was extremely thorough with every single detail and replied to all our questions right away. Immigration is a very sensitive topic these days so I recommend anyone who is preparing for this journey to have a knowledgeable team on their side like we did."
Sabina Akhtar
Verified Buyer
"We recently used this Burlow and Spencer for helping preparing citizenship application, we worked closely with Chutti and Muhammad. Both were outstanding people who work very hard for their clients. Chutti and Muhammad were very attentive in ensuring no errors are made on any forms, and are quick to follow up if they have any questions. Chutti was very efficient in preparing the application and responsive to any concerns (usually emailed me back within the hour). She done all which was definitely helped speed the process up. Muhammad was professional and knew exactly what to expect and eased any concerns we had. Overall a truly great experience working with this law firm, and such a relief to have them in times that were stressful."
Samuel Crow
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, straightforward service throughout. All the staff were helpful and pleasant to deal with at all points in the process, and made my adjustment of status application so much easier. My partner and I are delighted with the result and would easily happily recommended Muhammad to anyone. If you're looking for people who really take the time to know your case and give you first-class service, there's really no one else worth considering!"
India Rosette
Verified Buyer
"My husband and me decided to apply for a Spouse Visa and our meeting with Nadeem at Burlow and Spencer was great. We were impressed with how informative and professional he was and opted for their services straight away. It was a pleasure to work with. We received a very personalized service from him and he was quick to respond to any questions and queries we had. It is difficult to correspond with professionals via email and maintain a great level of customer service - we definitely received that from Nadeem. He was so keen about paper work and evidences because these things are very important for our case and he done all in very organized way made the process of visa application very smooth. We got our case approved We are very grateful for their help and would recommend them to anyone."
Larry Mortimer
Verified Buyer
"Shaista,James Short and the whole team at Burlow were a pleasure to deal with! From start to finish the process was seamless, attentive and service excellent. We felt fully appraised throughout my asylum visa application, quick response to my questions and advice provided at every stage made this a very stress and anxious free process. There was no surprises along the way and I really felt that they were with us in every step of the application process. I would recommend anyone who have immigration issues to seriously consider this firm."
Susie Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience working with Burlow and Spencer! My permanent residency application was stuck for a while and I contact them for my case. Their experience with immigration was evident from the first time I consulted with them about my situation. They analyzed my case carefully and gave me honest recommendations. I hired them and they were able to get a positive result within a few months. Abbas and his associate James both worked on my case diligently and kept me posted regularly. I received my permanent residency card last week.I would highly recommend them for any immigration related issues."
Hatty Finch
Verified Buyer
"I am so glad my husband and me contact Burlow & Spencer for my husband visa. I am very satisfied because they did everything perfectly. They were very focused and they pay attention to details. Most importantly, they listen to their clients. Shaista ensured all our paperwork was complete. She just made the whole process seamless and less stressful for us and maintained communication all through. And special thanks to the very patient Shaista who prepped us for our interview and answered our unending questions. Overall, it was a great experience with this firm and I definitely recommend them!"
Katy Burrows
Verified Buyer
"Very talented team of individuals; their knowledge and expertise will make you feel at ease. The expertise part is worth stressing; these people know what they're doing. Because of this I can say they Well balanced team, excellent quality of work, extreme thorough. Not only were they willing to assist us on extremely short notice, but they were also very thorough in walking us through all the possible outcomes and answering our every question. To top it off, the entire team is very personable and a pleasure to work with!"
Burlow & Spencer Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 127 reviews