Burlow & Spencer Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Burlow & Spencer Ltd

About Burlow & Spencer Ltd: At Burlow & Spencer, we understand that UK Immigration can be a stressful time for those involved. Therefore, we strive to handle your case with the core values of compassion and professionalism.

Our case handlers and lawyers hold themselves to an extremely high standard, so you can be sure that everything in our power is done to assist you.

Having composed a team of highly qualified and extremely knowledgeable Lawyers in UK Immigration we know we how to meet the immigration rules and requirements. We have expertise at all levels of immigration and our focus is on providing you with the best legal advice and assistance we possibly can.

Being a part of an international law practice gives us an ultimate edge over domestic-based practices as we understand and view UK Immigration Law from a global perspective.

If you are already settled with indefinite leave to remain or you are British national and you are hoping for your partner/husband or wife or other family members to gain a residence permit with you in the UK, our top immigration lawyers have the expertise to provide advice, practical assistance, and professional representation or court representation from start to finish. Our solicitors will provide the best immigration advice, which is tailored for each client. We handle the most basic of visit visa applications all the way through to complex applications in country and entry clearance.

To find out how we can help you today, contact us on 0121 562 1912 or if you would like us to call you back, why not complete our online Quick Response Form and we’ll get in touch at a time that suits you.

support@burlowspencer.com

72 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
david singh

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Burlow & Spencer Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David Singh
Verified Buyer
"Awesome Experience. I highly appreciate the efforts and the level of guidance and support. Excellent job on the part of the whole team. Every step was made easy for me. They helped my in great way and assisted me in getting a hold of a permanent visa. Highly recommended."
Frima Morse
Verified Buyer
"Burlow & Spencer has the best immigration consultancy service in my opinion. Their hospitality for customer is very affectionate. The dedication in providing quality service is surely the most attractive part of the process. I took their service for going abroad. I was trying to get a student visa. The company has made it really easy for me. I did not have to worry for getting the Visa at hand in time. Amazing experience. Strongly recommended to everyone!"
Quinton Kilroy
Verified Buyer
"Burlow & Spencer is a great consultancy and service provider company for all your immigration and settlement needs. When I was moving to Dubai, they helped me very professionally. I received an outstanding service from there staffs and getting me prepared for my interview was the best thing they did for me."
Nina Copper
Verified Buyer
"This is the best organization for those who are looking for immigration services. The staff is very professional and responsive. I did not felt any discomfort and my work was done very smoothly."
Clive Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience with Burlow & Spencer regarding my asylum application.Processing application of asylum was never been easy but Burlow & Spencer professionally handled my asylum application and I got approved. Zain and Saba did a great jobs and they were wonderful and helpful for me and I am grateful for that. If you are applying for asylum then no need to look anywhere just contact them."
Robert Ladd
Verified Buyer
"Thank You Burlow & Spencer Danny helped me to go through an immigration process, starting from getting all necessary papers and docs till submit the case. I felt that i can rely on this person,He was professional and knows how make your case successful. I highly recommend Danny if you are looking for an immigration lawyer Price was reasonable. Thank you again."
Hayley Shia
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed working with Burlow & Spencer. Thank you Adnan for your very professional and great job. Strongly recommended!!!"
"I really appreciate for your help. I am highly recommended to everybody, who looking for an lawyer with great personal skills and vast experience."
Kiran Naaz
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for your great service ."
"Zain made the Entrepreneurship process easy. I had a great experience using Zain as my immigration lawyer. He was very professional, with excellent service at an affordable price. The process was much faster than I anticipated, due in part to Zain's thorough and responsive approach. I required acquisition of documents from another state, and he was able to take care of the entire process for me. I highly recommend Zain for all of your immigration and legal needs."
Laura Kent
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Burlow & Spencer after several attempts to engage another legal representative, and each time, it was a disparaging experience as they seemed to offer no hope for my case. However, right from the start Martin was encouraging about my prospects to reinstate my Indefinite Leave to Remain. My first application was rejected, but right before it was to go to appeal, the Home Office withdrew its original decision, stating that based on Martin strong argument, he was right in law and they were wrong. Throughout the entire process Martin has been thorough, prompt in responding to my emails and questions, incredibly knowledgeable about immigration law, honest, and just a pleasure to deal with. I feel very lucky that I found him (through a google search at that!) and would recommend him with utmost confidence to anyone looking for a top notch immigration specialist lawyer"
Kenny White
Verified Buyer
"I hired Mike for my complicated Immigration case and I am delighted to say that Mike dealt my case very professionally, with dedication and passion and we WIN our case successfully.I will definitely recommend Mike for any immigration issues. He can provide the best advice and support ever.I know other people and my also brother hired him for Human Rights Article 8 case, and again Mike acted very professionally. Dealt the case with full Legal knowledge and managed to convince the Judge with his legal and Immigration arguments.At last, I am very much thankful for Mike support and contribution to successfully win our case"
Aftab Akbar
Verified Buyer
"Success! Ben provides outstanding service and his knowledge of the UK immigration process and law is unmatched. I spoke with many uninformed legal advisers before I was fortunate enough to find Ben and his team. His answers were succinct and his confident explanations made sense where others faltered and were blatantly incorrect about immigration law. He has restored my faith as I would not have succeeded in securing my Entrepreneur Visa without his knowledge and attention to detail. His guidance and advice helped me to submit a successful application when I had such doubt and thought I had left things far too late. His professional demeanor and willingness to offer many potential solutions were reassuring during a deeply stressful time for me. I am immensely grateful. Consider yourself equally fortunate if you have found your way to Ben's door. I recommend Burlow & Spencer"
Yulanda Sumar
Verified Buyer
"Peter and his team looked after a leave to remain application for my wife to stay in the UK. Throughout the process the quality of advice we received was excellent, often going against poor or insufficient advice we had received elsewhere. We found everyone in the team to be polite, professional and conscientious, and ultimately they helped the application to be successful which we are extremely grateful for. As and when a further application is required there is no where else we would turn for assistance."
Harry Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Ben was in constant contact with us and made the process of applying for the visa a less stressful experience. Don’t get me wrong it is always going to be difficult when you are dealing with visa departments and immigration officials, but knowing that Ben was covering all the bases he could made the process bearable. Would not hesitate to use his services again and I can’t recommend him enough."
Quincy Coombes
Verified Buyer
"I had many questions around my complicated ILR application before I approached Burlow & Spence. Meeting with Samuel in person was comforting. His attention to detail is the highest that I've ever experienced. The team went the extra mile, knowledgeable about UK Immigration Rules to find me a solution to my predicament. Thanks to the team's dedication and tenacity we were able to build a very strong case for my application. I would also like to specially thank to Samuel for always reassuringly responding to my Emails in addressing my questions and concerns throughout the process. The service that I have received was very professional. I would like to thank the team for their tenacity in supporting my case since the very first day."
Walis Hope
Verified Buyer
"Applying for visas... it is never an easy process, at times you feel lost and wish to have someone to guide you through the whole process. Burlow & Spencer staff were more that I could ask for. Peter and his team were always available to reply my questions. You really feel that your application it is on expert hands! I recommend their services 100%."
Wilfred Samuell
Verified Buyer
"I just want to say thank you so so much. Specially to Rehan. You have been so supportive and so helpful. Words can not explain how grateful I am. I was facing guaranteed deportation as I have served 18 months prison sentence. I do not think anyone else could of won the case for me. Burlow & Spencer are the only firm that can fight a guaranteed deportation case and win. I also want to thank Rehan who was my case worker, who was excellent. Even though I was very nervous. I was confident about my visa. I was extremely fortunate to have him fight my case.Thank you guys so much. I will always recommend you."
Robert Ryan
Verified Buyer
"John from Burlow & Spencer was incredible. Great communication, and he is an extremely knowledgeable Immigration lawyer. He offers a great Immigration legal service. I am a professional living and working in Birmingham. He successfully assisted me to obtain my British Nationality which was approved. There was a lot of paperwork involved and he really took care of everything."
Jack Dorris
Verified Buyer
"I am an EU national my case was complicated by the fact that I not only lived but also studied and worked in the UK for quite a few years prior. The Burlow & Spencer were very thorough in reviewing my case in order to confirm whether I was indeed eligible to apply for Permanent Resident. Once this was confirmed the process went smoothly. I was guided through it by the firm all the steps of the way. They checked my application and supporting documents a number of times and in the end filed the application on my behalf. I was very pleased to have my citizenship confirmed within about 4 months of the first meeting with the them. The services of the firm were fairly priced in relation to their quality which is an important matter given the possible high cost of legal advice."
Burlow & Spencer Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 72 reviews