Brights Locksmiths Ltd Reviews

+441702346274

info@brightsgroup.com

41 Alexandra Street,Southend,Essex.

Tell us how Brights Locksmiths Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very rude,expensive and arrogant. I needed some keys cut and they wanted to charge me £6.90 each, I was told that I would not get that type of key cut anywhere else cheaper, after I refused to pay the extortionate price I was told "yeah good luck with that then"!!, found a local Dry Cleaners who charged £3.50 each and did them straight away with no fuss. This is not the 1st time I have had issues with this company and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Very good service and picked my lock to get keys out within 5 mins. Would highly recommend. Steve's very good
Mason done a great job changing my locks. Highly recommend
Mason done a great job changing my locks. Very polite and kind!
Wouldn't use a different locksmith, i also recomemd mason to do your work.
2 years guarantee with there work so well which is great
Boro and Aaron were superb and very professional.

A credit to your company

S Kalar.
Very professional outfit, Aaron was very polite and professional though out would highly recommend Aaron and the team at brights.
We used Brights 5 months ago to gain entry to our property. In the process our brand new front door was damaged, which has a noticeable scratch on the front. Despite countless calls, emails, messages with them promising of them getting it fixed, nothing has been done. They don’t return any of my calls or messages. It even states on their website that there will be “no damage” on gaining entry. Poor customer service- would not recommend.
Excellent service. Dropped my keys down a lift and Brights came out within half an hour and got my keys out from underneath the lift. Definitely value for money!
Fantastic job done by Mason, great business that I've known since the 1960s that I would highly recommend. Great service with good prices!
Never been let down by brights. 5 stars
Great job done by a lovely chap called Mason, quick efficient and professional. Many thanks
Locked my keys in my VW car, Mason got in within 10 mins and damage free! Time to de stress.
Great work, many thanks Brights.
Extremely pleased with the work Mason done for me this morning, upgraded my security to my flat. Feel so safe now!
Was locked out my home and brights saved me! Kind down the phone from the office and rapid response. Mason the engineer was kind and professional, moved down to Southend 3 weeks ago and can already say I would reccomend this company! Many thanks.
Great work done by Mason, lovely chap done a wonderful job and gave me the best advice!
Lovely and honest staff at brights, Mason was honest on the job and made me save £50 when he could of easily charged me without me knowing anything. Highly appreciate this company.
Locked myself out this morning, Brights was great down the phone very polite and the engineer Mason was quick to attend site in this cold weather! Got in quick and damage free! Thank you.
Wonderful,quick,efficient service. None judgemental of plonkers. Thank you.
Excellent service Aaron was friendly would recommend brights and will definitely use them again
Great work done by Mason, made my front door useable again and gave me the best advice on upgrading my locks without taking the Mick!
Brights Locksmiths Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews