Brights Locksmiths Ltd Reviews

info@brightsgroup.com

41 Alexandra Street,Southend,Essex.

Tell us how Brights Locksmiths Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Great job done by a lovely chap called Mason, quick efficient and professional. Many thanks"
"Locked my keys in my VW car, Mason got in within 10 mins and damage free! Time to de stress. Great work, many thanks Brights."
"Extremely pleased with the work Mason done for me this morning, upgraded my security to my flat. Feel so safe now!"
"Was locked out my home and brights saved me! Kind down the phone from the office and rapid response. Mason the engineer was kind and professional, moved down to Southend 3 weeks ago and can already say I would reccomend this company! Many thanks."
"Great work done by Mason, lovely chap done a wonderful job and gave me the best advice!"
"Lovely and honest staff at brights, Mason was honest on the job and made me save £50 when he could of easily charged me without me knowing anything. Highly appreciate this company."
"Locked myself out this morning, Brights was great down the phone very polite and the engineer Mason was quick to attend site in this cold weather! Got in quick and damage free! Thank you."
"Wonderful,quick,efficient service. None judgemental of plonkers. Thank you."
"Excellent service Aaron was friendly would recommend brights and will definitely use them again"
"Great work done by Mason, made my front door useable again and gave me the best advice on upgrading my locks without taking the Mick!"
"Just moved into my new home so I got my locks changed, just to say what a brilliant job Mason done! Really pleasant young man and done an outstanding job, would highly recommend using Brights and getting Mason to do the work!"
"Very pleased with the work carried out by Mason so quickly without any added expense. Highly recommend Brights"
"Mason was a very polite and helpful young man. He completed the work swiftly and efficiently. Thank you."
"Excellent service and some good advice too"
"They saved my car roof box in minutes. Steve was super friendly and helpful. This is the type of local business that should always be around"
"Absolutely brilliant service , couldn't be happier thank you Aaron ."
"Mason did a great job fixing our door locking system, very professional Would recommend this company to anyone"
"First class customer service! Friendly, reliable and would definently recommend and use again."
"Very impressed with Mason from Brights, cheaper than anywhere i found and the service was first class, thank you!"
"Turning up on time, punctuality, job being done on time and being updated. Very pleased with the service and upgrading my locks to the best security"
Brights Locksmiths Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 156 reviews