Brandy Melville Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Brandy Melville

How would you rate Brandy Melville?

"Very disappointed. Was excited to purchase from them as had heard good things. Ordered two neclaces...tried one on after delivered - broke within 5 minutes :((( £8 down the drain!!!!!!! Would not recommend. Overpriced and cheap."
"The clothing is fine and the shipment is very quick. The only issue I have is their postage policies. BM sent a double order (partially our fault) and I had to pay to send it back. As tracking was too expensive, I sent it normal. They said it never arrived and I lost all the monies I paid for the clothing plus postage. Please, when returning, send it tracked mail."
"Lovely quality of clothing as always and package arrived pretty quickly, only complaint is that you have to spend £100 to get free delivery"
"great clothes"