Boots Delivery Reviews

Boots have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

57.52%
Industry Average
" I ordered the makeup set offer for my daughter birthday 6 days later still not arrived rang Boots and they said it came back as a failed delivery to my local store so the only thing they could do was give me a refund as the offers gone now fuming is an understatement I buy loads from Boots well they have lost my custome now "
posted 1 month ago - Lynn Mullane
" Just been advised by local Boots store that from September they will be charging £5 per prescription delivery!!!!! Not a good move Boots !!!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Abysmal service, currently awaiting delivery of items approved by Dr eight days ago. The promised call to alert me has yet to happen. Staff have a couldn't care less attitude, rarely answer phone and make false promises as a matter of course. Would give negative numerical rating if it were possible. Advise everyone to avoid like the plague. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" If I could give Boots customer service zero stars I would. Beware - they will NOT notify you if a delivery goes missing between warehouse and store, although they will charge you for it! Neither can you instill any kind of urgency in them to put it right. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I made an order that I needed ASAP for a serious matter and paid for next day delivery to the store to pick up and yet it was still not there 3 days after "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I’m trying to decide if I should avail myself of the free home delivery as seen advertised on TV and remove this high earning business from Boots, my only reason for hesitation is that ultimately it can only end in even less shops for us all and we are all Boots shoppers in this house and never have a problem with the general retail staff. "
posted 4 months ago - Terry
" Don’t charge £5 for guaranteed “next day delivery” when it doesn’t arrive the next day. Lazy. The worst “customer care” team also. I will stick to Debenhams and other stores as they are much more efficient and aren’t charging over the odds for delivery that doesn’t deliver. NEVER ordering from Boots again. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Worst for online experience and customer service, placed an order (287210003) for delivery on Valentines Day as part of a gift for my partner. "
posted 6 months ago - Carl Banks
posted 6 months ago - Carl Banks
" 50 delivery I then asked if they could deliver to my house the next day instead of me having to do another trip to the store for them to tell me they would have to cancel and process my order again. "
posted 7 months ago - Adele