Boots Reviews

C-

Delivery - Average

57.95%
Industry Average
I placed an order online and changed the delivery address to my current address (the default one was my university address from years ago).
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
Absolutely hopeless! Customer service hopeless too! Delivery arrived today and alot my items ruined by opened lids on shower gels. I contacted customer services and they said bring it into store for return. If I could get into store I wouldn't have used the online service and had it delivered to my home address.
posted 2 weeks ago - H
I spent 3 hours creating this calendar only to find that there was no way to order it as Home Delivery and Store Delivery options were not available.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Purchased 2 car seats for next day delivery as my wife was in a car accident 5 days later still no sign of seats BLAIMING ROYAIL MAIL
posted 1 month ago - Sharaz
Don't rely on their next day delivery. It's been 2 days now and still nothing yet. Mind you even vouchers those can't be used online. I have some feeling they will be the next company to go under if they don't get their act together.
posted 1 month ago - Martin
Nothing turned up and was told then that Boots have 48 hours grace period from the delivery date not the order date to fulfil the order.
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Russell
Furthermore after paying a postage fee relating to a definite delivery date you have failed literally to deliver and I will be looking for a repayment at least of my postage fees.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Spoke to two different customer services people including a Mngr who promised to right things including one who said he would send my order to correct address and waiver the fee for next day delivery.
posted 2 months ago - Anne George
00 per delivery or £55.
posted 3 months ago - Mrs Maria Cook
How dare you start charging the aged and infirm a delivery charge for their life saving medication phoned my 73 year old mental health uncle and told him he will have to pay a delivery charge for his medication.Lloyd chemist do not charge the old infirm and people who are unable to pay but with Boots there are no exeptions so I was informed by both customer care and shop staff.Shame on you
posted 3 months ago - Jonjo19