Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
I buy from many online store sites and Boots, in my view is bottom of the list. My daughter wanted some items from Boots and added it to their basket. Order was placed 15th Decmeber and when I chased today 20th December, status is saying your order is being processed. When I phone up I am told that the order will arrive at my chosen store on the 23rd. Luckily I will be still at work, as I had chosen the Boots nearest to my office, as I exepected a faster store pick up. over 5 days for stocked items is rediculous. Cannot recomend Boots online and will be very hesitant to use again.
I ordered an item on line on(a Braun electric toothbrush ) 7th December and received an e mail advising delivery at my selected store on Thursday 12th.when it did not arrive I e.mailed your customer service department who said they would reply in 48 hours. By today Wednesday no reply has been received so I rang customer service and after the usual lengthy wait I was told it was still not available for delivery. At this point I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. This is extremely poor service from the biggest chemist in the UK and is simply not good enough . I have since purchased the item from Superdrug with no delay.Needless to say this is one very dissapointed consumer who will not be using Boots again.
Do not order from Boots online. The items do not arrive when they should and it’s not possible to chase the order up. You simply get fobbed off and told to wait 48 hours! And if you escalate the issue the Careteam worker hangs up!
Was in Boots in Wokingham today there were two people on the tills and long queues. One server left for around 10 min to go and get parcels for a customer. Leaving around 8 people waiting in her queue (the other queue had similar number). As this was a pharmacy queue and everyone wanted some Counter medicine we were stuck. In the end I did not buy the things I needed. Busy weekend in December and just two on tills?!?!?!?
My online order was not sent. I emailed customer service but they would not reply. I called and was told they were refunding me but had not notified me that they had cancelled order and I had to email to complain but they again would not reply
Witnessed the most nasty and upsetting situation at the Lewisham Centre SE13 6TJ Boots pharmacy.A customer was in tears and really upset because she was refused her medication as she could" not prove " she was a cancer patient and eligible for free meds. It was so sad to see someone so ill reduced to this state by a bullying and nasty pharmacist. I followed the lady out and took her for a coffee.I do not understand why she was put through this public humiliation. I will not be returning to the store after seeing the horrible attitude.
Just wanted to say an ironic "thank you" to Boots for putting profit against peoples' health and well-being. Charging people for pharmacy item deliveries is pure profit grabbing from the elderly,infirm and ill people. In my local Boots when you asked for a delivery it was always a week's wait (which can be problematic as GP service only does repeat prescriptions 7 days in advance) or if you collect then it is always a queue of at least a 10 minute while stood in the main shop. Thanks again Boots but this is one customer who will never enter a Boots again.
Absolutely diabolical ordered perfume to store which never arrived ordered a replacement was told at store went to collect wasn't there I was told wait 2 days an they send another replacement what a service
I asked about a promotion that I missed by 1 pence, the response was poor. Thank you for contacting us at Boots.com regarding your order. Unfortunately we would be unable to give you the promotion points for this order as it does state in the Terms and Conditions that you will receive £10 worth of points for every £60 spent. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. My query was the terms and conditions told me after my purchase that I missed the deal. GO TO AMAZON GUYS
Used boots online service and twice it showed the order had gone through but they failed to even contact the GP (which is how it works if you order online and if the online service doesn't work what's the point of it?) so I never got my meds. On phone people to be fair were helpful and apologetic, so kudos to them, and after looking into it their end suggested I talk to the people in the store. Went to the store to ask, lady was exteremly rude and dismissive and snapped that I needed to talk to my surgery as it was a fault their end-like I needed that with my anxiety. Went there and they said boots hadn't even sent through the request but this was after the date they gave online for me to go pick the medication up. Once is a a mistake, twice is incompetent and not good enough . I've also sent two emails regarding my missing meds order, and they haven't so far responded to either. Between the pharmastis bad tempered attitude, lack of communication and help (except the telephone team-they were good) and two missed prescriptions.... certainly not trusting them to dispense my meds to me again. I'm ging two stars but they deserve none, the only thing that dragged it up to two stars for me are for the telephone support team who at least did try to help and remained professional and courteous, unlike the pharmastist in store.
Really loved boots before now. I placed an order online and changed the delivery address to my current address (the default one was my university address from years ago). The day after I checked the order confirmation email and realised that the address had not changed. I went through the order process again and the same thing happened (the address reverted back after payment details were put in) even though I had changed the address beforehand. I called their customer service to change the delivery address and they said that they cannot do this, that they have no control over the orders after they have been placed. I then asked to cancel the order and stated that I have a right to cancel until 14 days from the day I receive the goods. She said that they cannot do this for the same reason and kept referring to their policies to justify herself. I do not understand how such a big company can have such stringent policies in place and how their customer service team or anyone in the business have literally zero control over anything. I do not understand why they have a contact number for online orders which have been placed if they literally cannot do anything to help. Really stupid policies and the staff/customer services are useless. I've never heard of a company where you cannot cancel your order or change your delivery address before the order has been shipped. From the moment you place the order everything is out of their control.
Bad online customer service non existant
Absolutely hopeless! Customer service hopeless too! Delivery arrived today and alot my items ruined by opened lids on shower gels. I contacted customer services and they said bring it into store for return. If I could get into store I wouldn't have used the online service and had it delivered to my home address.
Awful customer service
Useless!!!?
If I can give zero I would. I was checking everyday when I can book for a collection on heathrow departure and everyday the date we are leaving is still unavailable and today I checked and the date we are flying is no longer available. Phoned customer service and they said they cannot do anything about it. Useless piece of ***ts!!!!
Nothing wrong with Boots, always pleased with the service I get, but what a dreadful Christmas advertisement on TV, the worst Boots have ever done. Puts me off buying rather than encouraging. I think I would dismiss your advertisement agency.
leftdoctors precription 8 items into boots antrim n ireland on thursday morning said i would collect fridaylunch time scrip was not ready she said seretide 100 and motelukast 10mg not in stock i asked why as scrip was left in thursday morning,got no real answer took scrip to another chemist received items,will never use boots again hopeless
Went to your Boots store at Silverlink, North Tyneside Branch to buy over the counter pain relief. The lady behind the counter questioned why I would want to buy the product. After explaining my reason became argumentative and clearly stated that she doubted my reason and was mot happy to sell them to me. It took the pharmacist who clearly saw what was happening to come over, listened to my reason for purchase (while she was still not wanting to sell them to me) to tell her to sell them to me as it was a genuine reason! This lady was not happy! even after walking away from the counter she then started to call me to the pharmacist and I heard EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Made to feel like a drug addict begging for drugs by this member of staff who should be forced into a customer relation course ASAP!!!!! Would NOT use this branch AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOTS APP!! VERY DISAPPOINTING AND USELESS !! I made an order online for a next day collection in store which was supposed to arrive the next day (as I needed the item for a wedding )........ 3 days later, I am still waiting. Not a single email from the company to update or apologise for the delay! The most annoying part is Using the USELESS APP! I spent almost 3 hours trying to create an order where it’s a nightmare trying to update quantity in shopping cart or proceed to check out! The APP Constantly throws out my password and I had to close the app many times to START ALL OVER again. Very frustrating and a SHAME BOOTS!!! The worst APP/ online shopping system I've ever used. The worst part is, it’s been the same for years and the company is unbothered!!
Boots is rated 3.01 based on 1,127 reviews