Book Depository Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Book Depository

How would you rate Book Depository?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

98 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Good prices.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Book Depository in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good prices."
Mariano
"Book Depository offers a very wide range of books, past and present, keeping you updated of titles you cannot find easily. Its service and tracking while on route are impeccable."
"This is the only place with majority favourable reviews. I ordered books from them in the past. I order something on Dec 6th. It didn't arrive by January 17th (as it said it would) so I e-mailed their customer service and was told that it would arrive until Feb 5th. I asked for a refund (only $8) and they told me I need to go to the post office and see if its there. Despite the fact that they have mailed books straight to my house no problem. I've been looking online and it seems like a lot of people are having the same experience. No books being shipped, stall tactics and no refunds. They either have lost access to books or don't have enough money to ship out all the orders. So you're really entering more of a lottery in which if you win you're shipped books for slightly cheaper than amazon. But more likely you're going to lose your money. I'm okay, the amount of money I'm out was very small. But future consumers should be warned."
Rowland Wells
"I like Bookdepository.com, they are efficient, have a huge range and their prices are excellent, however, I wish that they had more promotions, and although they often advertise that there is one going on, it is always a select group of novels or the like, and never applied to comics, which are high-priced for obvious reasons. I like their packaging and I love their bookmarks, which seem to change with every order I place."
Better Choice Fuel
"Simple, easy to use, coherent and delivers great value! Would be awesome to get customized recommendations based on genre / author."
Better Choice Fuel
Mr Robinson
"Books arrive in good condition and no p&p"
Anita
"It saved me time getting a precious book I needed for my studies.Thanks for making me fall in love with the world of books again."
Pauline Morrow
"I just love books and now I love Book Depository almost as much.... After all no one could love anything more than books themselves, they give us all the emotions in the world. Anger when some one is ill treated, Love when everything is in sync and the world is a beautiful place. If only we could write a book that would fix all the wrongs in the real world wouldn't that be a lovely book.. The Book Depository does some of that for me and with FREE Delivery how wonderful! Thanks Book Depository x"
"Wide range of products at good prices; always well-packaged and good delivery times."
"They have a good range of books, reasonably priced and good postage rates. The books arrive in excellent time and are we'll packaged. It's a bonus that there is always a bookmark with the Book!!"
"on time delivery and a good price"
"They managed to get all my orders to me before Christmas and even gave me an extra bookmark. Yippee. Thank you for making me smile."
"There is a very huge range of books available at a very cheap price. The shipping is free and the items arrive according to delivery times stated. The website is also very easy to navigate."
Richard Zienko
"Always good service."
Carlos Del Rio
"Good service and good prices."
"My orders always arrived in the given time and in very good condition."
Andrew
"They are an excellent seller and provider of top books and deliver great customer care and swift and well packaged items. A great company who I look for and recommend for purchases and variety"
"Good value. Prompt delivery. Well packaged."
Marina Posirca
"I always find good prices on Book depository."
Book Depository is rated 4.50 based on 98 reviews