British Heart Foundation Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend British Heart Foundation
05AM
5AM

Tell us how British Heart Foundation made you happy

"I had some items to donate, the pick up was arranged and nobody turned up. I waited all day. If they were in great need of donations and wanted to help others why didn't they turn up. I was very disappointed"
Are you British Heart Foundation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"it was cheap and quick delivery and the drivers were pleasant and the staff were friendly"
"Ridiculous prices of some of their own items, especially electrical. I mean, come on folks, a Sky+ sat box for £30? Selling on Ebay for average £5. I am speaking about the old white box. Even the newer black +hd boxes sell for average £15 on Ebay. I know it is a charity but one also has to be sensible and fair."
"many various items available, great communication and very reasonable delivery costs"
"Such lovely staff and they are all so happy and helpful :)"
"Their wandsworth branch is one of the best friendly staff and there is always something worth buying thanks Maria and your team"
"The staff at Bexhill shop are brilliant and I recently made a donation of clothes and before I had got home, they had emailed me to say thanks."
British Heart Foundation is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews