British Heart Foundation Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend British Heart Foundation

How would you rate British Heart Foundation ?

"it was cheap and quick delivery and the drivers were pleasant and the staff were friendly"
"Ridiculous prices of some of their own items, especially electrical. I mean, come on folks, a Sky+ sat box for £30? Selling on Ebay for average £5. I am speaking about the old white box. Even the newer black +hd boxes sell for average £15 on Ebay. I know it is a charity but one also has to be sensible and fair."
"many various items available, great communication and very reasonable delivery costs"
"Such lovely staff and they are all so happy and helpful :)"
"Their wandsworth branch is one of the best friendly staff and there is always something worth buying thanks Maria and your team"
"The staff at Bexhill shop are brilliant and I recently made a donation of clothes and before I had got home, they had emailed me to say thanks."
British Heart Foundation is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews