best4garden_UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend best4garden_UK

How would you rate best4garden_UK?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Charlotte

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about best4garden_UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good experience with this company on 3 separate occasions. The owner Ofer is extremely knowledgeable & helpful with good advice on product choice, & other staff helpful & efficient too. Top notch customer service. I bought Vertical Weed Barrier (a product developed by Ofer himself) which is truly genius. I have used it effectively to keep my neighbour's invasive bindweed out. I have reordered this product 3 times now. 5 Star product & company in every regard. Very impressed. Just a note for anyone trying to eradicate bindweed.... every last tiny bit of root must be removed from the soil - if a 1cm piece of root is left in the soil then it will grow into a new plant - so the traditional method of 'digging over' the soil just cuts the roots up into smaller pieces & therefore propagates it & makes the problem worse. We did it by digging a trench 25cm deep & then rolling the barrier along the boundary edge, leaving about 5cm sticking up above the soil level. Then sifting the soil back in by hand, picking out any weeds *by hand* as we went along, being careful *not* to break up the long strands of bindweed root into smaller pieces. You have to almost sieve it back in to the trench. It was time consuming, but effective."
"The plants were much larger than i expected, in bigger pot sizes than it stated. Lovely healthy plants. Wish I'd bought more than two!"
"Love my tumbling composter. Good service and easy contact with best4gardens."
"Very happy with the plant I purchase and service."
"Excellent service. Ordered a lovely large lemon tree . It came carefully wrapped and it looks very healthy. Would definitely use the site again for other plants . Very happy with my purchase."
Twahhah
"Delivery on time and product good"
best4garden_UK is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews