best4garden_UK Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend best4garden_UK
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact best4garden_UK?

Tell us how best4garden_UK made you happy

Telephone
"I am having the same issues as the previous comments. Three phone calls and four emails, no response. It would appear that I have lost £58.00 on an order I placed on the 9th of August"
Are you best4garden_UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Similar story. My order has not been delivered. Messages on phone, e-mail etc not being answered. Advise not to use this company."
"I agree with the previous post. I am awaiting an item ordered 3 weeks ago and have been unable to get any response from this company, either by telephone after leaving messages or by email. I have raised a complaint with PAYPAL and am hoping that this might trigger a response from Best4garden."
"Tried phoning the company several times to see what has happened to my order. No one is answering the phone. Emailed too, no response. Customer service seems to be none existent. I would not reccomend using this company."
"Very good experience with this company on 3 separate occasions. The owner Ofer is extremely knowledgeable & helpful with good advice on product choice, & other staff helpful & efficient too. Top notch customer service. I bought Vertical Weed Barrier (a product developed by Ofer himself) which is truly genius. I have used it effectively to keep my neighbour's invasive bindweed out. I have reordered this product 3 times now. 5 Star product & company in every regard. Very impressed. Just a note for anyone trying to eradicate bindweed.... every last tiny bit of root must be removed from the soil - if a 1cm piece of root is left in the soil then it will grow into a new plant - so the traditional method of 'digging over' the soil just cuts the roots up into smaller pieces & therefore propagates it & makes the problem worse. We did it by digging a trench 25cm deep & then rolling the barrier along the boundary edge, leaving about 5cm sticking up above the soil level. Then sifting the soil back in by hand, picking out any weeds *by hand* as we went along, being careful *not* to break up the long strands of bindweed root into smaller pieces. You have to almost sieve it back in to the trench. It was time consuming, but effective."
"The plants were much larger than i expected, in bigger pot sizes than it stated. Lovely healthy plants. Wish I'd bought more than two!"
"Love my tumbling composter. Good service and easy contact with best4gardens."
"Very happy with the plant I purchase and service."
"Excellent service. Ordered a lovely large lemon tree . It came carefully wrapped and it looks very healthy. Would definitely use the site again for other plants . Very happy with my purchase."
"Delivery on time and product good"
best4garden_UK is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews