Bensons For Beds Delivery Reviews

Bensons For Beds have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

66.49%
Industry Average
" Great assistance with our purchase in their Kirkcaldy branch and pleasant delivery "
posted 2 months ago - John C Williamson
" 1 wardrobe rail missing from Package very disappointed My bed was perfect can’t understand how a wardrobe pack was incomplete surely the pack should be checked before delivery "
posted 2 months ago - Peter hodgkiss
" We bought a bed from Bensons in Altrincham the bed we bought was just what we wanted and we got a date for delivery but two days before this date we were told the bed was discontinued . "
posted 3 months ago - Barry Yates
" Very good support staff in the Rugby store.Delivery chaps where excellent.There was too much packaging on the bed which was difficult to get rid of.Could you use air bag packaging which would be recyclable and cheaper? "
posted 4 months ago - Mrs A Berry
" Great service in shop fab mattress delivery "
posted 6 months ago - karen
" Extremely helpful sales staff without being at all pushy .the product was of exceptionally good quality.and the delivery was polite and punctual "
posted 9 months ago - Chris Gladwell
" Nice bed. Wasn't pleased about having to pay for delivery though as they said free delivery. it's only free if you are prepared to wait 5/6 weeks. I got a slot in 'only' 2/3 weeks by paying and then you get to choose morning or afternoon. I was in all of that day but still had to pay to get the 2/3 week slot. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" ""Ordered Bed from start to finish excellent service , text 2 days before delivery to give time slot and then day of delivery phonecall to inform 15 mins away (6.15 am ) Luckily I was up due to work . Drivers very courteous delivered item to bedroom .Excellent product easy to set up and very sturdy Brilliant Thank you "
posted 1 year ago - Rl
" I met with Andy at Bensons Cardiff store and he was extremely efficient and understanding about the specific requirements Delivery was arranged at a precise time so as not to interfere with my hospital visits. "
posted 1 year ago - Colin James