Bensons For Beds Delivery Reviews

Bensons For Beds have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

69.27%
Industry Average
" Extremely helpful sales staff without being at all pushy .the product was of exceptionally good quality.and the delivery was polite and punctual "
posted 3 months ago - Chris Gladwell
" Nice bed. Wasn't pleased about having to pay for delivery though as they said free delivery. it's only free if you are prepared to wait 5/6 weeks. I got a slot in 'only' 2/3 weeks by paying and then you get to choose morning or afternoon. I was in all of that day but still had to pay to get the 2/3 week slot. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" ""Ordered Bed from start to finish excellent service , text 2 days before delivery to give time slot and then day of delivery phonecall to inform 15 mins away (6.15 am ) Luckily I was up due to work . Drivers very courteous delivered item to bedroom .Excellent product easy to set up and very sturdy Brilliant Thank you "
posted 11 months ago - Rl
" I met with Andy at Bensons Cardiff store and he was extremely efficient and understanding about the specific requirements Delivery was arranged at a precise time so as not to interfere with my hospital visits. "
posted 1 year ago - Colin James