Bensons For Beds Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"WARNING!!!!! Dont Buy anything from Benson for Beds, they Will sell you low quality beds for high prices and have no customer service they want to rip you off !! Just do you investigation online"
Are you Bensons For Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst company ever bought a wardrobe from them with an instruction manual that cannot be followed properly as there is only pictures and writing that is in french that I do not understand. After this I followed the instruction carefullly and when finally everything was coming together the whole wardrobe fell on top of me as the screws do not fit in the holes properly. And the worst customer service as they lie by saying that by following pictures you can build a wardrobe. Let’s hope that I can get a refund as I feel like I have been scammed"
"Wish I could give minus stars what a joke ordered a new bed after 13 years of old one and gave them a month for a delivery date got a call day before saying no bed coming and wont get till may hiding behind a customer confidential lie talk through the ass holes having to sleep on floor they are now saying half of my bed will come in another month and the other half in two months I will personally break in there warehouse myslef and take it not sleeping on the floor especially when sleep is important during my gcse period and they can’t be bothered to pick up a phone most times but lovely help from those in store don’t order a bed or anything SAVE YOURSELVES AVOID AT ALL COST SLEEP IN A BIN IF YOU MUST AS IT WILL COME QUICKER THAN THERE BEDS"
"I do not recommend. Been trying to resolve an issue since July last year!!!!!!! 60-90 minute wait to connect through to someone in their customer services department. Even if I select the option to be called back, I do not receive a call back. Emails have never been replied to! I work 8am-6pm, never able to call on my breaks due to the waiting time."
"Wish i could give no starts one seems too many We had to return a TV cabinet as they sent the wrong one. We returned it 4 weeks ago and still no refund. We have a wardrobe and drawers with faults and no sign of repair. They took our money and promised us everything but once that happened we are forgotten about. We have ordered replacements from marks and Spencer and they are an absolute pleasure to do business with"
"The customer service from Brenda at bensons beds East Kilbride was excellent, helpful and friendly with no pressure. My new bed has just been delivered by Stuart and John and I cannot speak highly enough of them. So pleasant and friendly ( not to mention efficient, they had my new bed and headboard assembled in no time!) all in all a happy experience. These employees are a credit to the company."
"Would give 0 stars if available. Order not delivered on scheduled day despite been told twice it was defintely on the van & would be delivered"
"Good nights sleep, with Bensons! Don't think so! Try sleeping on the floor for five nights when they refuse to assemble your £2000 bed! Don't trust anything they say. Their website says they assemble divan sets but then they dump the parts leaving you to figure out a hydraulic ottoman with TV lift mechanism and TV that's too small for the bed and instructions! They then don't answer phones and take over 24 hours to reply to messages. Avoid!"
"Customer service is appalling. So friendly and helpful in the store, but after purchase if you have a problem they don't want to know. I found them quite ignorant and totally lacking in any customer relation skills. I wish I had gone to John Lewis as their customer service is outstanding. Stay away from Bensons is my advice."
"In store service was fine. Its the shoddy way they treat their customers afterwards and the derisory compensation offers they make. There customer service agents say they will arrange callbacks and these callbacks never materialise. Then their agents refuse to escalate at all which happened on my final call to them. I've let this in the hands of the furniture ombudsman now. I'm sick of wasting my time on their agents and management who don't call back. The issue was only a fault with a headboard - but because I had to do so much chasing, and the fact Bensons don't communicate with their customers. Honestly their drivers do a better job of communicating than the rest of the business. One of the agents I spoke to even suggested that the issue was down to my preference - Having spent over 2k on a bed all I expected was what I'd paid for, I got that eventually - after 4 months. Shame I can't zero star this business."
"I recently bought a bed from Bensons and then read these reviews and almost cancelled the order. I have to say i am so pleased i didn't. The bed arrived on time with no fuss. The delivery guys were fantastic and no complaints. The bed we ordered arrived exactly as we ordered. Whether Bensons have changed or listened, i have had a wonderful experience. Thanks"
"Absolutely shocking customer service, delivered the bed but not the mattress as they had forgot to load it for that days delivery and will not be delivering it for another 6 days!! so expected to sleep uncomfortable for the next 6 days in a fault of my own! and no apology given or compensation to sort this matter, would certainly not recommend or shop here ever again. Absolutely shocking and not customer focused at all!!"
"After sales is diabolical.still waiting for replacement divan drawer after 8 weeks and numerous phone calls.SORT IT OUT BENSONS"
"Bought bed from Bensons for Beds, took delivery on 1st of March 2019. Faulty part on bed and phoned customer services to get this sorted. I have provided photographs of the problem and have since asked for replacement to which the reply was we will send someone out to inspect it. Not quite what I wanted or expected. I’m currently awaiting delivery of wardrobes I’ve paid for and expected delivery. They phoned to say they can’t deliver on expected date. No further information other than we will call within 48 hours. I was then given the choice to cancel the order. Not what I would consider great customer service Stephen Stronach"
"Don’t normally write reviews but this one I have to. Bought 2 beds from bensons totalling over £3000. One the day of the delivery firstly the delivery men walked in with their shoes on and then attempted to walk into the bedrooms with their shoes on. When leaving didn’t think why they were in a hurry to close our porch door and leave. Only when I was going to work that I noticed they had broken our porch door. Immediately phoned bensons up to complain about the damage, got through to them after nearly 1 hour. Gave all the details about what had happened and the damage done. Assured me some one will call back, no one did. Couple of days later rang them again and guess what over an hour waiting for them to answer the phone. Eventually got through and explained all the details again, again some will phone you back. I must have phoned them about 6-7 times each time over 1 hour for them to answer. Finally I had a manager call me back to say that they are going to interview the driver and he will call me back as soon as that is done. Called back after about 1 week to say that we have interviewed the drivers and they have admitted that they had done the damage and I had to get 2 quotes for the work to be carried out Sent 2 quotes as requested. Manager then called back to say we have the quotes and to get the work carried out by any one of the companies as they was only £10 difference between the quotes. Work has been done nearly 4 months now still no payment for the company who done the work. So far they have come up with excuse after excuse each time saying the company has to phone them direct then saying I have to phone them again. Every time I have asked to speak to a manager but it seems like there are no managers working there. I have yet to speak to someone one in authority. Now they are saying to me that they want to know which manager told me to carry the work out. I have told them many times I don’t remember his name. They are just making excuse after excuse. It seems like they employ young kids who have no idea about customer service. Please avoid this company if not be prepared to wait over an hour each time to get through to them and if anything goes wrong ain’t no way you will get it sorted. Next step for me is the lawyers. I have had enough of excuse after excuse PLEASE AVOID. I cannot stress MORE."
"Bought a firm Splendour mattress for over 1k and a few months later, feels like I’m sinking inside the mattress. Terrible quality, Terrible customer service (67 minutes on hold for them to answer my call), biased technicians. Never again!!!"
"Warehouse do not care what they ship, Holes in wrong place are not a problem, they will ship it anyway. Customer service book an engineer to come resolve the issue, 3 month later after calling “ oh I’m sorry sir, this was never reported”!! Send and email, receive a reply 3 weeks later ON EVERY EMAIL!! Make a phone call, call is not answered in under 30 minutes GUARANTEED! Speak to the store who and ask “can I have some information regarding the extra cover” to be told “I will call you back shortly” 6 months later........guess what NEVER HAPPENED! The most embarrassing excuse of a company I have ever worked with, please stay away as the deals are seriously not worth it!!"
"We been using product from this company for last 5 years. But the customer service is apathetic and extremely racist, especially the Colindale branch. I myself is brown skin and I was serve by a branch lady who was black skin. Another black skin interrupted us and the branch lady simply walk out with other customer leaving the conversation half way. When I asked her why she said I will be better served by “wasim- a Asian “. I was and still furious about it. Wasim never came to help us out as he was busy with other customer. Since when customer service is based of your race or colour. I am determined not to walk that shop again."
"This is my second review for said company, back in January we were offered their highest compensation of £30 guess what we are now in March and I'm still chasing this up also our bed arrived without enough screws so we built up the bed with back up screws we had to purchase but surprise surprise we are still waiting for our replacement screws. I can't press enough about how bad this company's customer service is. Please do not spend your hard earned cash with this company."
"I have nothing bad to say about the people who work in the shop, fantastic service. The delivery men were shocking, after waiting in 3 and half hours for them to turn up I had to go to work soon as I got to work I got a phone call off one of the delivery men. He said “I’m outside” I said “oh someone will be there in 5 minutes” he then said “arghh, only 5 minutes yeah” In a unpleasant toned voice. I then received a call from my partner to tell me that the men/man practically threw the mattress at him and left. I was told by the sales assistant in the shop that they would take it upstairs for me, which they/he did not. Having delivery men like that have put me off ordering from Bensons for beds again. Safe to say I will not be. Rude and arrogant"
Bensons For Beds is rated 1.30 based on 559 reviews