Bedworld.net Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Bedworld.net

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
"Easy to use order system, good communication great product at a competitive price. Would recommend."
"Good service fast delivery"
"Had the bed for a few weeks now, and have had no issues. Very comfortable. Thanks!!"
"Good quality mattress Only issue I really had was 2 things 1 :- length of time for delivery 2:- Delivery driver stating my address was not on his sat nav !!"
"Purchased 2 single mattress recently. I feel it is too early to review quality"
"Delivery on time, mattress very comfortable"
"Bed arrived on time and looks good. Only disappointment was, there was only one person delivered it and he refused to take bed upstairs."
"Amazing mattress. Super comfy and great value. The shipping was easy and they were flexible to change the shipping address at the last minute. Would recommend!"
"The bed is fine. Delay in delivery but not an issue. Both couriers seemed unfriendly and a smile goes a long way."
"Efficient and brilliant service. We are really pleased with our bed. It's really good quality and a good price aswell. We recommend bedworld, everything is good from product to service. We will be back again soon to purchase beds for our daughters."
"THE BESD ISS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, AND BECAME SOGGY AFTER 15 DAYS"
"Very good service"
"A really good company to purchase from. Everything exactly as described. The bed I ordered is perfect and very well made . With my Mattress it is the perfect height for me too. The company delivered just as they said they would. And the delivery people were very pleasant too. Thankyou for supplying me with a product that has been well worth purchasing from you. And for having such pleasant delivery people to bring it out to me. I very highly recommend you to others as being a company well worth purchasing from."
"Be prepared to accept any delivery at front door as no carrying upstairs. Bed delivered without headboard and no reply on telephone to customer service. I eventually established contact via the website live chat line and the service was very good and helpful from the assistant. I drove to the depot to collect the headboard as there had been a mix up regarding delivery dates. Bed is trundle with mattresses. Not great quality very basic ( a bit DIY looking) but does the job....relatively easy to assemble."
"great choice ,quick delivery and products I boughta were of very good quality ,delivery driver wasn't very pleasant ,maybe he was having a bad day ."
"bed very comfortable. delivered on time, only downside there were no screws to attach uprights to the headboard. would recommend."
"Great service very quick delivery"
"Good product and came when they said Thank you."
"Mattress as described. Delivery driver excellent. Delivery date outwith stated time however. Overall happy."
"Good quality for the price paid. Very pleased"
Bedworld.net is rated 4.13 based on 162 reviews