Bedworld.net Reviews

Read Bedworld.net Reviews

02039463800

info@bedworld.net

EXPRESS HOUSESTATION ROAD

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
I would give negative score if I could! Spent nearly £800 on two beds, when arrived last Tuesday, we found out one bed with stained end panel, the slats came with the bed are in wrong size. So I can’t use the bed! The other bed are in the wrong colour, The colour completely different from their colour sample on the website, I ordered plush silver colour, but it arrived with brownish grey colour, and the bed has awful smell. Customer service number goes to auto answering , email to them 3 times , then eventually got one short reply, no intention to solve the problem , probably they don’t read your email at all! after over a week, I’m still waiting for them to exchange the stained panel and slats, the service is completely disgraceful and unacceptable! I’ll going to report this to trading standards and consumer watchdogs for complaining.
Do not order bed from this company, as soon as the bed arrived at your house, they don’t bother about the rest!
Appalling, poor quality. Mattress is not fit for purpose. Sags in months. Not the correct fit. Worse purchase I ever made.
Initially, we would compliment the highly commendable customer service afforded to us by 'S' during delivery. Right from stepping down from the van, he proved to be a most personable and amenable individual. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble to ensure the bed was correctly delivered and all components supplied. We found 'S' to be courteous, friendly and quite exceptionally helpful. Furthermore, we can only stress, indeed, emphasize that he is a credit to Bedworld and as a company Bedworld are most fortunate to have him in their employ.

In addition to this, since originally placing our order on online, we have had several dealings with Bedworld and in our, personal experience, we have found whomever we have dealt with, all employees who responded, have proven to be conscientious, pleasant, courteous, friendly, professional and helpful. We consider this, especially significant and important because we realized we had overestimated the original order with a 'King Size' bed and it was, quite critical, that this be amended and adjusted down to a, regular, Double Bed. Upon making this enquiry, our request was readily accommodated.

We have been impressed, overall, with the exemplary customer service we have received from everyone concerned and each person has played their part in ensuring consistency and the all round level of service is maintained. In view of our experience, should we have occasion to do so, we would have no hesitation in recommending other, potential, customers to Bedworld.

Ian W.
Quick good service
Very happy with bed, headboard & delivery
Going to make another purchase for my daughter
Bed turned up on time , great price and quality very happy.
The small double bed I ordered is very poor quality. When the order arrived, unannounced! I noticed the headboard was wrong. The delivery driver said I needed to take it, call customer service and they will arrange for the correct one to be delivered.
I contacted customer service the same day, no answer. I emailed and got no reply. I called again the following week and was told to email. I emailed again and still haven’t heard anything. I mentioned the poor quality when I spoke and emailed and raised concerns that the bed will not last long...
I would not recommend this company and would encourage you to save a bit more money and buy from a shop where you can go back if there is a problem!
Great service .Delivered on time .Lovely comfy bed . Definetely use again .
Great bed and great service, driver was amazing
Amazing service
Prompt delivery; large single just suits me as one of two in a suoer king frame. Ideal comfort. Good to have a 12 month guarantee
Excellent bed and service at a good price. Really pleased.
The ordering was easy and paying was straight forward the only thing was the waiting time on the delivery day as I had to wait In all day for them to arrive.
Great mattress very helpful delivery driver
Wonderful service good value
Very good service. And a very good product.
My item was a week late on delivery due to a broken down vehicle but they kept me updated. I paid the extra for my mattress to be taken away however the driver was very rude and would not help me carry my mattress downstairs unless I paid him £30. He use watched me struggle to do it myself. Other then that the mattress is great quality and value for money.
This review hovered between satisfactory and good but I decided on good because of the efficient way that our queries and concerns were dealt with.
The customer care from the e mail team was excellent and prompt. The phone line was never answered and so I corresponded through e mail.
Great service
Don't believe delivery dates. took 3 phone calls and 17days to deliver. Goods are ok.
Bedworld.net is rated 3.91 based on 683 reviews