Bedworld.net Reviews

info@bedworld.net

EXPRESS HOUSESTATION ROAD

Click Here
Own Driver, Courier
"Bed turned up on time , great price and quality very happy."
"The small double bed I ordered is very poor quality. When the order arrived, unannounced! I noticed the headboard was wrong. The delivery driver said I needed to take it, call customer service and they will arrange for the correct one to be delivered. I contacted customer service the same day, no answer. I emailed and got no reply. I called again the following week and was told to email. I emailed again and still haven’t heard anything. I mentioned the poor quality when I spoke and emailed and raised concerns that the bed will not last long... I would not recommend this company and would encourage you to save a bit more money and buy from a shop where you can go back if there is a problem!"
"Great service .Delivered on time .Lovely comfy bed . Definetely use again ."
"Great bed and great service, driver was amazing"
"Amazing service"
"Prompt delivery; large single just suits me as one of two in a suoer king frame. Ideal comfort. Good to have a 12 month guarantee"
"Excellent bed and service at a good price. Really pleased."
"The ordering was easy and paying was straight forward the only thing was the waiting time on the delivery day as I had to wait In all day for them to arrive."
"Great mattress very helpful delivery driver"
"Wonderful service good value"
"Very good service. And a very good product."
"My item was a week late on delivery due to a broken down vehicle but they kept me updated. I paid the extra for my mattress to be taken away however the driver was very rude and would not help me carry my mattress downstairs unless I paid him £30. He use watched me struggle to do it myself. Other then that the mattress is great quality and value for money."
"This review hovered between satisfactory and good but I decided on good because of the efficient way that our queries and concerns were dealt with. The customer care from the e mail team was excellent and prompt. The phone line was never answered and so I corresponded through e mail."
"Great service"
"Don't believe delivery dates. took 3 phone calls and 17days to deliver. Goods are ok."
"Very good customer service. Amazing prices and good quality mattress."
"Very good quality Mattress and prompt delivery. will but the next mattress from them and recommend others"
"Lovely mattress, good price & good service"
"Ordered a mattress it arrived good quality only gripe was it took ages to arrive"
"All went ok other than the fact that a medium bed was ordered and the one we received was hard."
Bedworld.net is rated 3.91 based on 678 reviews