Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"Driver was an hour late, but phoned me to let, me know and I was kept updated by text and email so knew what was happening all the way through."
"We were kept well-informed - almost too many messages, if anything! - of our delivery. Two lovely young men delivered to us and they couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. would recommend every time"
"Good information about, and choice of, delivery times. I liked being able to have free delivery and choose my day online. It was good to have a 4 hour slot so I didn't have to wait in all day and to be kept updated by text messages. My bed was delivered as arranged"
"Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase- lowest prices, quick delivery from stock and plenty of communication regarding time of arrival"
"Superb website,easy ordering.Great tracking and prompt delivery. What more could you want! The appliance is just what I wanted, it was chosen, ordered, paid for and delivered without any hassle"
"Exceeded expectations on delivery. Customer service was "first class" from start to finish of the process. They kept us informed by text, phone and email, for every step. Would highly recommend"
"Clear and easy website to use. Could choose the delivery date that I wanted. Got a phone call within 5 mins of order to confirm delivery details. Was sent text at 7am on delivery day to give a more specific time slot. Could check location of lorry online"
"I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY EXPERIENCE OF BEDSTAR. I WAS KEPT UP TO DATE AT ALL TIMES AND THE DELIVERY WAS ON TIME TO THE MINUTE.THE DELIVERY MEN WERE POLITE AND VERY HELPFUL"
"great communications emails texts aplenty and phone calls delivery when promised have used before and will use again and thanks"
"good service, good price,kept us informed' Thank you"
"This is a great place to get your bedroom goods. Service was outstanding keeping me informed constantly of delivery. Will certainly use them again as price's were very good too"
"First time I have dealt with this company......probably will not be the last. Impressed with how efficiently order was processed. Impressed with delivery procedures and excellent customer/company communication throughout"
"Brilliant customer service with excellent delivery options. Delivery men very helpful & moved appliance where it was wanted. Definitely recommend them"
"From the moment I completed the purchase, right up to the delivery, my order was dealt with impeccably. It was probably the best service for an on-line purchase that I have experienced and would thoroughly recommend bedstar"
"Sales staff very patient and helpful i was ordering 4 items and they spent a lot of time advising me,delivery time was spot on 5* for that and delivery people were very good as well. cannot think of one negative thing to say…"
"first class service .super fast delivery ordered online at 18.00 pm and my bed was installed next day by 11am ,no fuss hassell free service"
"ordered on saturday delived on monday kept me informed about delivery telephoned me to check details, got reminder text, telephone call, checked on line for delivery time as i chose free delivery between 7 am 7 pm"
"I would tell every one i know that are looking for a new mattress to go to this one they are brilliant"
"Great website, particularly the video reviews, very competitive prices with free delivery. Fast delivery also, with excellent communication, emails and phone calls keeping you up to date on your delivery time. Would definately recommend"
"secondtime I have used this company. website good and prices very keen. I like the information given to customers on delivery times and their promises are kept"
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 859 reviews