Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Adam
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Kevin
Everything was handled politely and professionally despite dealer delays. would recommend this company.
We have just bought a new vehicle using Autoebid. It is the first time we have used them and the service from start to finish has been excellent. Thank you Karen for helping us find the vehicle we wanted at very short notice and in our preferred colour. Autoebid obtained a very significant saving for us against list price and our new car was delivered by trailer on the agreed day. It was superbly presented and had only 6 miles on the clock. We really couldn't have asked for more.
The whole new car buying experience from Autoebid was very professional, smooth and fast. Special thanks to Karen for providing an excellent customer service. We will use the Autoebid again in the future.
Excellent service I would have no hesitation in using them in the future. First class.
I started contacting autoebid a coupe of years ago when I wanted to be a new VW Transporter for my business. They were extremely helpful from day one and despite me having to delay my purchase, when I contact them again last year they were again super helpful. They let me know all the options available and went through every step of the process thoroughly. Once I had made a decision the process was then faultless. The purchase and order was passed onto a VW dealership but autoebid kept in touch and made it very clear that if I needed help in any way they were there. Karen did a fantastic job from start to finish and a great discount in the purchase price. I will definately be using them again when we are ready to replace our car.
Very pleased with the service - kept in touch throughout the process and handled everything well.
This is the second time I have used Autoebid and I am very pleased with the results. The discount they were able to secure was excellent and the process went through without a hitch. I would certainly use them again.
Used Autoebid for the second time. Good discount again with efficient service Dealer very good and delivered car on date promised V satisfied
Seamless enquiry to order and receive my new vehicle , great discount too
Autoebid 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Autoebid 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Autoebid 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Very good from start to finish and will use again if the need arises..
So... took a punt with a “too good to be true” website that popped up on my search for a van dealer.. well turned out to be very true and very good. Fantastic company offering amazing discounts on the price of new vehicles. Their communications throughout were excellent and never once were too pushy into securing a sale. Their follow up after placing a order was excellent and I certainly recommend them to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle either outright or via a lease purchase etc etc. Absolutely brilliant and a huge saving off the list price.
Fantastic service, great saving.
AutoeBid were excellent throughout the whole process - they kept me updated at regular intervals and were happy to supply quotes for various different purchase options. All of this was done quickly and efficiently which enabled me to make an informed choice about which option was best for me. And most importantly they helped me to secure a great deal with the provisioning dealer.
Pleasant experience. Very helpful and direct.
We were very happy with the whole service from Autoebid and their attention throughout
Very professional service & thorough to the end. Will use again!
Offered a great discount on the car I wanted. The process was smooth and easy. Will definitely use again.
An excellent experience in all respects. Good discount on the car, easy to use service, fast completion of transaction, seamless transfer to the dealership and particularly impressive follow up service to ensure everything went to plan and that I was satisfied with the car and dealership. Would not hesitate to use again.
Excellent service from start to finish. Quick, polite and friendly and most importantly we got a great deal on a new car. Will use again and happy to recommend.
We've just taken delivery of our new Skoda Superb Estate car, in perfect condition. It was delivered free to our home on a transporter from Skoda. With various additional options, the list price was £27,670. Several other quotes were Car-wow £24,427, What Car £25,030 and UK car discount £23,196. However, AutoeBid quoted us £21, 572, well below the other internet providers and a saving of £6,098 on the list price. We have been very impressed by this company from specification and ordering right through to delivery. Because the car was built to order, Karen at AutoEbid regularly contacted us to update us and ask if we needed any further help or information. We highly recommend AutoeBid for the keenest prices and excellent service.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,048 reviews