Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Excellent service from start to finish. Quick, polite and friendly and most importantly we got a great deal on a new car. Will use again and happy to recommend.
We've just taken delivery of our new Skoda Superb Estate car, in perfect condition. It was delivered free to our home on a transporter from Skoda. With various additional options, the list price was £27,670. Several other quotes were Car-wow £24,427, What Car £25,030 and UK car discount £23,196. However, AutoeBid quoted us £21, 572, well below the other internet providers and a saving of £6,098 on the list price. We have been very impressed by this company from specification and ordering right through to delivery. Because the car was built to order, Karen at AutoEbid regularly contacted us to update us and ask if we needed any further help or information. We highly recommend AutoeBid for the keenest prices and excellent service.
Would highly recommend AutoeBid. From the quote to delivery of the vehicle has been faultless and would definately use on my next vehicle purchase.
This was my first time buying a car online. and I rather expected the whole process to be a bit tortuous. However my fears were groundless everything went so simply thanks to the proffesionalism and care of Karen (what a gem). I had spent some time researching the car I wanted and so I know the price I payed was a real bargain. Thanks to Autoebid.
Very efficient and managed to get me a competitive quote within days.good following up calls and keep me update regularly, Definitely will use your services again and will recommend your companyto all my friends.Thank you!
I purchased a new car using Autoebid. They got me a better price than I was able to obtain on other sites. Unlike some other on line brokers they also have no problem putting things in writing. A good service.
This is the first time I have used Autoebid and I found the professional manner in which they conducted the process was very reassuring and straightforward. Excellent service.
While looking to purchase my new VW Transporter Kombi I came across AutoeBid's web site. Their web site was very easy to use building the vehicle specification I required. Prices came back straightaway. Autoebid's staff contacted me a couple of times to make sure I had everything that I was looking for with no pressure to place an order. Once I decided to place my order Karen couldn't have been more helpful informing the dealership and checking back to make sure everything was going according to plan, which it did. The dealership likewise kept me up to date with the build of my vehicle and delivery. The vehicle arrived on my door step as ordered and on time. The savings using AutoeBid were fantastic! Definitely use AutoeBid again when ordering my next vehicle.
Just bought a 60k plus vehicle through Autoebid. Everything went smoothly and I had continual updates. I wanted to inspect the vehicle before final payment and this wasnt a problem.I viewed it , paid the balance, then drive it home. Would I recommend Autoebid? It saved me £800 , so yes I would
This is my second purchase of a new car in just over two years using AutoeBid and I've saved around £10,000. The service I experienced this time round was the same as I had when I bought my first car, very easy with no dramas. Karen Is always there to answer any questions you may have either by email or phone. I would recommend them without hesitation 100% and will use them again.
very easy to deal with and a discount that no dealer will offer you so its a no brainer to use autoebid who give the best price from their dealer network and once you decide its the dealer you initially pay a deposit to and the balance a day or to before delivery so simple and i will order my next car with autoebid
Easy transaction, all done via a few emails and phone calls. Dealership even managed to get me a build slot 3 months early. Highly impressed and will use again when in the market for a new car
Fantastic service by Karen at Autoebid - quickly on hand when needed, and regularly in touch throughout the rest of the process. If you can save money through Autoebid on the particular car you’re interested in, I’d thoroughly recommend doing it. (We saved £11k / 30% on a new Citroen.)
Great service from start to finish. Good discount off list price and you deal with the main VW dealer. Why wouldn't you? 5*
I was very impressed with Autoebids buying process. Right from the beginning to the delivery of my car, I was absolutely satisfied with everything including my queries to their phone calls to confirm certain issues. They were dealt with professionalism and courtesy! I would highly recommend them to my Family, Friends and anyone reading this review. 5 Stars certainly.
AutoeBid saved me thousands of pounds on my new Xtrail ...will certainly be using them again & recommending to my friends Anthony
My 5 rating is based on the purchase which completed very smoothly. I was given a one person contact with the main dealer who was excellent. However the price offered for my existing vehicle was very poor, in fact the lowest amount offered at £2k below the price achieved.
Thank you for your review. I am so glad we were able to help with your new car purchase. We can usually source part ex valuations for you through our dealers and car buyers, but we also recommend checking with local dealers or private sale as well, to make sure you get the best value. It is great news that you were able to obtain a higher value locally on this occasion. If we can be of any further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Easy peasy and saved lots of money. Got a good deal through Autoebid. Finalised it through the dealer (who honoured the discount on extra options added later).
Great Service, Great Price (27% off list). Delivery exactly when promised. Help and reassurance (if required) always available. My third online car but not my last
Thank you Karen & Ros for the best car buying experience ever.Attention to detail was exceptional.Our New Focus Vignale just arrived and we are delighted.Will reccomend you to everyone we know.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews