Audi Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Audi

How would you rate Audi?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Howard Mansfield
"For goodness sake do not buy an Audi and do not go anywhere near this dealership. They have no regard for your custom or how hard you have to work to afford these cars. This dealership is part of the Sytner group. Audi have no regard for you either. Avoid Sytner, Audi and Nottingham Audi and you will enjoy a more peaceful life. You have been warned"
"Un interested, un knowledgeable, rude, lying staff that only seem interested in selling cars, not keeping on the road"
""Bought an Audi TT earlier in the year and thought the entire process process from my initial visit to picking up the vehicle went really. The representative I dealt with was very detailed when reviewing specs of vehicles, availability and eventually the finance options""
"They supplied me with the best deal on a product as possible."
"I recently purchased a Q3 from Bexley Audi and could not fault them. I dealt with Rob Pearce who was brilliant. Everything I asked for Rob sorted for me. The car was ready for collection on my requested day. My first introduction to Audi was 5 Star!"
"Audi Manchester shocking service and we have 3 audi's. New A1 black edition, Q5 and A3. seen google review!!"
DISSAPOINTED OF LEICESTERSHIRE
Verified Reviewer
"I wouldn't have given them one star but couldn't proceed with choosing one!!! A4 S Line has ignition fault with occurred during the warranty period. Couldn't get the car into Audi to be repaired until after the warranty had ended. Asked Audi to honour this repair as the fault had occurred during warranty. No chance - I have spoken to around 6 or 7 staff at Audi who have all promised a call back from a manager. Either Audi have no managers or they are all wimps as no call back. Shocking customer service - shocking service full stop!!!!"
"My car (Audi A1, 2011 plate) spontaneously started smoking and burst into flames on a dual carriageway whilst driving home from work. I have now turned to Audi Customer Service via email because the reactions and response form Audi Cardiff Gate have been both unsatisfactory and upsetting - basically, nothing they can really do because the car is out of warranty and wasn't fully serviced via Audi. (Although it was in immaculate condition & MOT's and serviced annually). My car was also @ Audi Cardiff Gate for the Emissions recall 4 days prior to this incident!!"
"The Shop experience is Fine .. But customer "Service" is pretty much non existent..."
"very helpful and professional"
Lexi Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service and very welcoming. Nick duxbury at the Manchester branch was incredibly helpful and made the process very easy"
"Very very very poor customer service at Manchester Audi.never again,be warned."
"Overcharged on gap insurance ,promised refund after sales person admitted mistake on his part.2 weeks on still and waiting, Customer copy shows 1 price with signatures,Gap insurance say there copy from Audi shows another price. Make your own conclusion."
"Bad Customer Service - AUDI Warrington and AUDI UK"
"I have just ordered my new Audi A7 from Manchester Audi. Peter Mills has looked after me throughout the sale and was very helpful in arranging a test drive, which was fabulous. Peter provided excellent knowledge of the car and good advice on specification. I am very much looking forward to collecting and driving my new Audi in March 17! We are now a family of Audi drivers as my wife purchased a TT in 2016. Fabulous customer service at the dealership with an enthusiastic welcome by Raf. I would highly recommend Audi Manchester for your Audi. Thanks Peter, great job!"
"I went into Audi Manchester, in Old Trafford to get my Audi TT booked in for a full service. I was overly impressed by the genuine compassion and care I received the second I stepped into the show room. Ella, a lovely young lady looked after me and sorted me right out. She was polite, kind and very efficient. I can't explain how warm and welcoming all the staff were at Audi, a nice bunch of guys working there too, all true gentlemen. It's excellent customer service that truly makes the difference."
"Brakes completely failed - and Audi Uk passed the buck and didn't want to know. 3 children in the car, 70 mph and we all nearly died...and wasn't their problem. Last 3 cars were Audi's...next one won't be. Awful customer service. Don't buy a car from these people!"
"You've really helped me undtrseand the issues. Thanks."
Vishal S Mahadkar
Unverified Reviewer
"Audi, when one pays top dollar, they dont only expect a top product, but also top customer service. Get ur act right!"
Calvin Cervoni
Unverified Reviewer
"AUDI UK. SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE."
Audi is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews