Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Completely misleading technical information on website. Bought PA system on basis it was described as having a 500w maximum output when it has, in fact, only 100w maximum.
Hi Neil, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback, although of course we are disappointed to learn that you're not completely happy with one of our products. Regarding the product information on our website, this is published in good faith based on specifications provided by our supplier. Concerned by your feedback, we have queried this with the manufacturer of your PORT10UHF PA system, and they have confirmed that it is definitely rated at 250W continuous / 500W peak, which is consistent with both our website, and that of the supplier: https://www.lotronic.net/systeme-portable-autonome-avec-usb-rec-vox-bluetooth-et-micros-uhf-filaire.html As such I am confused as to why you feel it is only rated at 100W? Moreover, we are always keen to hear any concerns our customers may have over any of our products, and would have loved to hear from you before you posted your review, so that we could answer any questions you had, and offer solutions to any issues. Indeed, should you still feel dissatisfied with your PA system or our service, please feel free to contact me directly and I will be pleased to try and explain any discrepancies and resolve any outstanding concerns you may have. Best regards and thank you for your business, Chris - Managing Director chris@astounded.com / 01524 845310
I have just received my visa statement for the other item I bought of you and returned the item cost £159-00 which was paid to you after it was returned you paid me back £134-00 you never said I would not get the full amount back and I my have been able to return it cheaper if I had been given the option. I think £25-00 is extortionate. Wanda Goulty
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 883 reviews