Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

How would you rate Astounded?

John Rigby
John Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Good value compact and portable great sound for 12 string and vocals! Check out my album John Rigby Eclections on iTunes etc"
Ann Pendigrast
Ann Pendigrast
Verified Buyer
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
John Hardy
John Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Dynamic Laser light show arrive on time and worked really well. Many thanks."
How was our delivery service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"Great range of products and there website was easy to use, not to mention the prices were very reasonable, the product I ordered was delivered by courier in two days, which is fantastic, overall I'm happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend the company to a friend"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very friendly, helpful staff. Speedy service for sale and delivery. Very efficient in dealing with queries and a perceived technical hitch with the item, which was collected, checked and returned to me within three days: very impressed. I was kept informed throughout. Excellent! Thank you"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good service arrived as stated. The LD Maui 5 is excellent ,well made packs a punch, but haven’t giged with it yet."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I phoned to enquire about a portable PA system. Everything was quickly and efficiently dealt with and I ordered a system. Arrangements were made to use PayPal for payment. Within a few minutes I received an email invoice which I paid that evening. 36 hours later it was delivered. The system lived up to its description. I will be happy to buy from Astounded again and recommend it to other people."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent service. Did a price match for me and dispatched very quickly, well packaged and exactly what we needed. Thanks!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Lowest price for the item I wanted, which was in stock. Very fast delivery (though I asked for delivery to be delayed as I wasn't going to be in but Astounded couldn't inform the courier in enough time)."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Prompt, easy to understand answers to buying questions and didn't recommend the most expensive option!"
How was our delivery service?
"Extremely pleased with my new pa system, which I believe is great value. The service received was exceptional, goods arrived in good time and there was a slight fault with one of the cordless mic and this was replaced with out any fuss within two days. I really pleased with this overal purchase and would certainly recommend to families and friends. Outstanding service."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Rang the company and got straight through to the guys who know their stuff who gave advice on best items available and confirmed that the item selected was best for what I needed. Received items over in the Isle of Man within 48 hours. Will definitely use the company again."
How was our delivery service?
"Very pleased with the system that we purchased; also with the excellent responses that we got by telephone and email from your Steve Jones when asking further advice regarding vocalists microphones, and with blue-tooth connectivity to lap-top etc. Nadine"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great service, provided excellent advice."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I had previously purchased a small portable PA from Astounded, which I was pleased with. When I needed to upgrade, to a more powerful system, I had no hesitation in coming back to them. Their product knowledge and customer service is second to none and their prices are extremely competitive - an unbeatable combination and a pleasure to do business with."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent Service! I ordered a QTX Pal 10 PA System at 13:00hrs on Wednesday 11th April and it was delivered to me at 10:00hrs the next day, Thursday 12th April. Lancaster to Essex in 21hrs!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great service, great quality,"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"excellent product and next day delivery is great.also the product I bought was slightly cheaper than anyone else.well done."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good product knowledge and sound advice. Would have been 5 star if the member of staff had been more friendly and positive."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great knowledge, excellent email communications and Steve made a solid plan for my equipment for my needs. This has already resulted in follow up orders and will use Astounded again. Keep up the good work!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Swiftly despatched, with full email confirmation. No indication though of delivery day, so missed the first delivery and then had to wait in all day for the rescheduled delivery."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"First rate service as always."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Helpful advice, speedy service, good product and friendly staff all making for a pleasant purchasing experience."
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 541 reviews