Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

How would you rate Astounded ?

John Rigby
"Good value compact and portable great sound for 12 string and vocals! Check out my album John Rigby Eclections on iTunes etc"
Ann Pendigrast
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
John Hardy
"Dynamic Laser light show arrive on time and worked really well. Many thanks."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Made easy to place an order with a quick receiving of item. Very please with what I bought, just right for what I want. Good protective packaging would have no problem ordering again."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"Easy to place order good delivery time"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great service with friendly advice. Thank you"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Impeccable customer service from talking to you guys about a PA system for our village hall, the design and best recommendation, purchase and prompt delivery. Would not hesitate recommending you guys or ordering from you again"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Over several days I contacted Astounded, and asked many questions about the product I was thinking of buying, even though I spoke to three different members of staff over that time, the continuity was amazing, each of the staff members I spoke to, actually knew who I had spoken to previously, and seemed aware of my needs for a particular product. I was sure they were all telepathically linked. Staff knowledge was superb, and they added to my own knowledge. Consequently I will be more than happy to contact Astounded if I need to order anything more. An altogether pleasant shopping experience, ten out of ten for customer service. If memory serves, I think I spoke to Dennis, Matt, and another person whose name escapes me (sorry). Thanks guys."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"A very good solid product. Well made and worth the money"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Helpful recommendations on the phone and fast delivery of most of the items"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very helpful on phone. The goods ordered arrived promptly. The price was excellent!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Fantastic. Portable busker PA is brilliant. All round great service. Thank you"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Telephone questions were answered promptly. The product was ordered around 10am and it was delivered at 0815 the following morning, great service. The product was well protected in packaging, everything that should be there was there and we are very pleased with the performance, albeit just a test run in an empty village hall. The real test will be in front of an audience in September when my club assembles. I don't expect any problems."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great Staff. Prompt Delivery. Comparative Prices.. Well done"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"We were delighted with our purchase amazing value for money"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Provide a good range of products at a fair price"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Order arrived in good time. Unfortuately, faulty. Phoned and got advise and a replacement by return. Excellent people to deal with."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Helpful advice on the phone before I made the purchase and then delivered quickly."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent advice and service. Well pleased and shall not hesitate to contact in the future should the need arise."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent service. Amazing product. Thank you. Definitely will reccomended to others."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Brilliant service, ordered 3 PM. delivered 11 AM next day"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I am part of a charity entertainment group called Cleveleys Writers. We wanted a wireless amp system so that when we work around disabled people, there is no risk of them falling cables. The team listened carefully to our needs and provided the perfect solution at a keen price. Recently, one of our members found the twin to our unit and bought it as a back-up. we consulted Astounded and discovered that not only did we have a back-up, we could run both units from one mic. We are doing a gig, a garden party, to celebrate 100 years of the RAF. To have two amplifiers with NO cables at all and no need for access to mains power is marvelous ! especially since we will not know what space we have to reach until we get there. Two new mics from Astounded gives us our back up. The thoughtful advice from Astounded opens up possibilities that we had not thought possible. Match this with their keen pricing ensures we will never go anywhere else for our equipment needs."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"prompt dispatch of ordered items , items packaged well , no damage and everything working. thank you"
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 591 reviews