Astounded Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

How would you rate Astounded?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Derrick Jones
Derrick Jones
Verified Buyer
"I'm always more than happy with the service I get from the team at Astounded, it's first class"
Ann Pendigrast
Ann Pendigrast
Verified Buyer
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
John Hardy
John Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Dynamic Laser light show arrive on time and worked really well. Many thanks."
Claire-Louise Ingham
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Excellent customer service and delivery was exactly when expected"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Gave good and quick advice over the phone, order was received in good time. Nothing to complain about so far..."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I purchased a portable PA system and feel confident about my choice thanks to the advice I received from the Astounded staff. I completed my order at approximately 3 pm and it was delivered via Fed Ex the following morning. Amazing service. Thank you. HHN"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"New light stand delivered quickly. But the bar bolts were missing , not a problem I took 2 off the other stand otherwise I would have rung you. I am sure you would have sorted it"
How was our delivery service?
"The product information was clear, the price was extremely competitive, and delivery was very prompt."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Sound advice (pardon the pun), on what kit was best for our needs, prompt communications and delivery."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Fantastic service. Completely hassle free. The PA we ordered was much better then we thought & so easy to set up. Will definitely be using them again. A*+"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very quick delivery of a wonderful piece of kit."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Quick service,excellent product,lit up the whole house a lot of comments from friends and neighbours,will be buying at least an other for xmas. will keep an eye on site for any deal thanks. D.Wison"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"No quibble money back return, nothing to do with the product itself. Swift Personal service makes all the difference when buying online!!! I will certainly be purchasing from this company again."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Daniel was fantastic at helping me in hour of need. I urgently needed a replacement headset and Daniel and Steve were absolutely fantastic in going that extra mile and not only getting me a compatible replacement but shipping to me the same day... so that I didn't have to work without my PA system. Thank you so so much - you really are the best! Thank you"
How was our delivery service?
"Prompt delivery with very good tracking"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Ordered one day then delivered the next speakers are great value and sound fantastic. I would definitely buy from you again."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"A first class service with quick delivery. Highly recommended."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"We rang wanting a PA system at short notice and they were very quick to help and delivert and service was Astounding ."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I contacted Astounded and was promised a ring back about a Star Cloth within 15 minutes, not only was I contacted back after a 5 minutes spell but I got someone who chatted to me who was exceptionally helpful I received my starcloth within a day I cannot fault a company who not only.sell you what you want but give you the added bonus of making you feel at ease that the product sold is going to be right for your company. I feel as if I can in the future call them for any Disco or Audio products or any advice I may need for my company .....Terry Shields Terryokee Entertainments"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Steve was so very helpful"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very fast delivery and good prices"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent service and really pleased with the player , it does everything that I wanted to do ."
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 497 reviews