Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

How would you rate Astounded ?

John Rigby
John Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Good value compact and portable great sound for 12 string and vocals! Check out my album John Rigby Eclections on iTunes etc"
Ann Pendigrast
Ann Pendigrast
Verified Buyer
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
John Hardy
John Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Dynamic Laser light show arrive on time and worked really well. Many thanks."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good sound and should be suitable for use at my village fun dog show that I help to run and organise. A bit disappointed that the stand pole is scratched and has a 'ding' on it and the speaker has a flaw/mark on the front, about 2cm in diameter."
HI Brenda, I'm really sorry to hear you had some issues with the items, we weren't aware of this until now. It sounds as though there has maybe been some transit damage.
We'd be happy to get these items swapped out for you if you like?
Please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to resolve this for you.
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very knowledgeable and patient with me having little experience of sound equipment. As a result I've ended up with a system that completely meets all my needs and expectations at a price far better than anywhere else I tried. Thank you all :-)"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Correct order delivered when expected. No fuss. All's good."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"Great service fantastic knowledge nothing to much trouble"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"This was one of the easiest transactions I've ever made. The hardest part was selecting what I wanted, as there's loads to choose from. After I selected the Pa bundle I wanted, it got easier. I applied for finance online via the Astounded Web site. It was really quick and easy, and they got back to straight away. It stated on the Web site that my Pa bundle would be delivered within 1 to 2 days. I didn't think for a minute they would get it to that quick. But they did! I couldn't believe it, I nearly missed the delivery. The whole thing from start to finish was a doddle. I would strongly recommend that if your in the market for a PA give Astounded visit. I don't you will be disappointed, I wasn't."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I bought a PA system for our Multiple Sclerocis Group it worked well they could all hear and it was simple to opperate."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very helpful and speedy response. I needed a replacement sub woofer quickly for a gig and the delivery arrived as promised."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very happy with the kit I ordered and the service."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Quick response Quick delivery Correct equipment...….what's not to like ?"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"They were very helpful when I called and emailed them. They were also very knowledgable about the products."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very helpful on the phone helping me to decide what to buy. Brilliant order tracking so I knew where my goods were all the way to my door."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good advice on the phone, the equipment arrived promptly and is just what we need."
How was our delivery service?
"Quick and clear response. Next day delivery and perfect communication"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Brought a PA system from Astounded some time ago & needed to up grade it. Had no idea what I was doing so phone them, out standing service not only told me what I needed but they sorted it out for me. Will definitely be using them again A*+"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"The delivery was very quick and easily mobile!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very useful information on website - great product and quick delivery"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very well priced, very well made products. Good service and delivery."
How was our delivery service?
"Very quick and efficient service with regular email updates regarding delivery."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Spoke to some one over the phone very helpful would not hesitate to contact them again with any problems I have with the equipment. Really good with no pushing to buy from them, but why would you go anywhere else. Absolutely great"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I was Astounded how quick the supply was."
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 565 reviews