Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Telephone

How would you rate Astounded ?

Neil Mcalley
"The guys at Astounded replied immediately to my price match request and made it work out, unlike other shops that were very negative. The speakers were sent out same day, even special order as they’d just missed the earlier slot. If only all shops were so keen to please their customers! I’ll be back cheers."
John Rigby
"Good value compact and portable great sound for 12 string and vocals! Check out my album John Rigby Eclections on iTunes etc"
Ann Pendigrast
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"The delivery was on time, the packing was good,"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Item as described and dispatched quickly."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"The folks I spoke to when I made initial contact were very helpful and informative even though my order was quite modest. Thereafter, having placed my order things only got better. Great customer service."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Fantastic product, well described, great price, next day delivery. Brilliant service, what's not to like?!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I needed a new Radio Mic as mine had failed at my last gig ...I called Astounded and chatted with a lovely chap who talked me through all the relevant options with my budget...I bought a Line 6 model which was delivered free of charge the next day...I worked with it last Saturday and it fantastic....many thanks Astounded for a great professional service. Dave DJ...Buxton High Peak"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I use astounded regularly for equipment and just love the gear and the support. There have been a couple of times that things have gone wrong (as is normal with technical stuff), and the support I receive is invaluable. My messages are responded to within 24 hours and the problem is always resolved. The equipment is great value for money and I know I am always going to get high quality results. Thank you! Will be buying more."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent service advice, prompt delivery"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Easy ordering and speedy delivery. Website easy to navigate etc."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Not knowing the amplfier that would suit my needs, I phoned and all my questions was answered with very detailed and information making me feel that The amplifier suggested was right for me. I placed the order and two days later I had received It, tried it and are extremely happy, its just all that I wanted, Thank you all."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I have been shopping from Astounded for almost 15 years both audio and fireworks the staff are all brilliant polite helpful and eager to share their knowledge to help with achieving the best outcome."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Super service - really helpful on phone and email. Fast delivery, good value"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Knowing very little about vocalist equipment I emailed astounded asking several questions, I very quickly got a response back from Daniel Thomas answering all of my queries in great detail. I replied with a few more uestions one of which was how to set the system up, dans reply was so detailed when the system arrived I was able to set the system up by using the advice provided by him in the email. Ten out of ten for customer service and top products. Not to mention the brownie points I scored when I handed the set up over to my daughter to help her get started. Will absolutely be doing business with these guys again."
"I recently purchased a PA system from Astounded. The system was extremely good quality for the price. A slight hiccup by the company tasked with delivering the goods was dealt with efficiently and promptly by the team at Astounded who went to extremes far beyond what could be fairly expected. I would like to personally thank Dennis and Daniel who set a standard for customer satisfaction that I doubt I will ever see bettered. I would, without hesitation, recommend this company."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"First class service from the point of ordering to delivery. Very fast delivery times and very prompt too. I had to ring a few days later with a query regarding my purchase and the call was dealt with the upmost professionalism, my query answered and yet again another happy customer. Customer service 1st class. Would highly recommend Astounded"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Found the staff very helpful when I ordered. The goods arrived the next working day."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"When I initially spoke to a sales person at Astounded he was most helpful he knew the product inside out and could answer all my questions without making me feel ignorant. The delivery service was excellent, it came the next day, although I missed it by 5 minutes and in the end collected it from FedEx who were not the best at being able to redeliver so I collected in the end. However this was in no way the fault of Astounded who in my view are in 'Outstanding' and would most definitely use again should the need occur, well done Astounded keep up the god work."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"From the initial enquiry to picking up our sound system Dan could not have been more helpful, knowledge and honest. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy. Fantastic service"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I rang Astounded with a query which was answered with expertise. The staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgable about their products and nothing was too much bother. I would highly recommend both the company and their products. I purchased a mobile P.A. System from them and was absolutely delighted with the product and their delivery service. Truly a five star company with five star products."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"The order arrived when promised and was packaged securely"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I was delighted to find a well specified P.A. System at a very good price compared to other suppliers. The order was delivered very quickly within a couple of days. It was very well packed. It arrived with a fully charged battery so I t worked straight out o f the box. Running on the battery, it is very low noise with no hum! Having two wireless Mikes makes it extremely flexible. I haven't tried the sub or Bluetooth facilities yet. I don't think it is intended for use connected to the mains as there is a noticeable hum so remember to charge the battery. I would thoroughly recommend both the P.A. and Astounded!"
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 619 reviews