Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Tracey Mills
"Customer service amazing ...dan and chris always happy to help ."
Janina Vigurs
"I was listened to and genuinely guided towards the best product for my needs. I was thrilled that delivery was included in the price and I didn't have to shell out for that on top. I have already recommend Astounded to others too. Brilliant service."
John Demello
"QUEST-12 Portable PA + USB/SD/FM player & Bluetooth Purchased for a party. The system was great quality beyond my expectation. Connection via bluetooth was a breeze as was usb connection. The bass was excellent, Battery charge lasted 10 hours(wow!). Fm radio may requite a areal for more clarity for my purpose clarity. The microphone were not to bad more than adequate for my purpose. They responded to my emails on the same day and offered advise when i contacted them on which system would suit me for the budget i had. I paid for a cover but was refunded immediately as they did not have a size o fit. I would highly recommend and would def use again. The really are experts in their field."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"I used to play in bands but now I m elderly DJ for my retirement flats and local community. Whilst I have pretty good knowledge of pa systems Astounded have always explained everything and thanks to that I now have , in effect 2 versatile pa systems and lighting effects (albeit on a small scale) which is giving pleasure to a lot of people . The delivery is great."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Price matched Amazon and beat CPC hands down on customer service with free next day delivery when ordered just before 2pm. Pleasant on phone, product information everything spot on but they are in Lancashire !!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent service including quick delivery"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Although product was not delievered as expected (missing the PA and only the stand arrived) the communication and how this was resolved was great customer service and solve promptly."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Answered my query very promptly and sent my order very promptly, I received my order the next day, pleased with the quality of product too!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Staff answered initial email enquiry very promptly and helpfully. Order placed and staff very helpful with altrenative delivery address and timing of dispatch. This avoided an islands surcharge which was much appreciated on behalf of small organisation. Can't fault service"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Brilliant service, brilliant product and brilliant price"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very helpful, from over the phone tech advice to processing a rush order for next day collection from head office, they have been helpful whenever needed. Will be re-ordering over and over again with Astounded."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I found Astounded via the net and had a few questions about one of their products - I 'phoned them and had a really helpful conversation. Subsequently, I ordered on-line, and everything was as you would hope for. A completely positive experience. This is how it should be - well done Astounded."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very happy with my purchase I had a email to say my order had been processed and I would receive another email so I could track my item which I never received it disappeared over the weekend only to turn up at my address on Monday morning"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent technical support & advice from your sales team ahead of making a purchase. Kit arrived promptly & pricing was competitive."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"I needed a second PA system and found Astounded on the net. Ordered a full PA system and I was well happy with it. It sounds great and the price was very competitive. I needed to talk with them as I wanted some advice, they new what they were talking about and helped me with a friendly and professional manner.I'll revisit them should I need anything more in the future and would advise anyone else to do the same. You will not be disappointed."
"I contacted Astounded because i was looking for a portable pa system for out local swimming club. Dan was brilliant he listened to what i said and recommended a system package for us. He also arranged for me to call so i could be shown how to use it. Very impressed with the service the system works brilliantly very loud and clear. Thanks Dan and Chris"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Just spot on. Easy to find what I needed, easy to order and o even used the 'Chat' to confirm a couple of details. Delivered overnight. Absolutely no fuss and no issues. Cheers 😀"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"They were excellent in providing advice on what system to purchase based on the factors I put before them. The system itself is amazing and they even gave super fast delivery"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Daniel, made the buying experience very easy and quick. Knew exactly what i needed and managed to put together a package for me in a few hours. All of the bits I needed were shipped to me quickly and cheaply. Would highly recommend this company."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Rapid,safe delivery and excellent sales and technical back up. You must be good because I seldom do reviews. John A"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Dan was so helpful and not at all patronising to myself who knew very little about what I was trying to order:-)"
"Very helpful staffs"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Excellent, easily understood advice given over the phone, the order was taken without any fuss, the item was delivered in the agreed timescale (next day), all in all a great way to shop"
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 699 reviews