Astounded Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astounded

About Astounded: Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy

Telephone
Neil Mcalley
"The guys at Astounded replied immediately to my price match request and made it work out, unlike other shops that were very negative. The speakers were sent out same day, even special order as they’d just missed the earlier slot. If only all shops were so keen to please their customers! I’ll be back cheers."
John Rigby
"Good value compact and portable great sound for 12 string and vocals! Check out my album John Rigby Eclections on iTunes etc"
Ann Pendigrast
"GREAT SERVICE. MY KARIOKE SET ARRIVED AS PROMISED. AND VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
Please let us know what you thought of our aftersales advice and customer service?
"Astounded were helpful advising about which product to buy when I gave when the use we as a volunteer group gave for the systems use. The delivery was prompt. For technical reasons the group decided that their parameters were too complicated and to return the system, Astounded returns procedure was easy, fair and the refund promptly paid. FIVE STARS.."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good web site, no hassle ordering and equipment delivered on time and in good condition."
"Great service. I spoke with a very helpful man on the phone to check stock then easily ordered online and received my goods less than 24 hours later. Outstanding!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great price, easy to order, quickly received 👌🏻 spot on"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very easy company to deal (despite being 60 miles away). Needed a pair of "passive" PA cabinets for New Year's Eve - advice was totally bang on. Ordered a pair of Studiomaster GX12's on Friday afternoon and they landed on my doorstep, mid morning, the next day. Not only was that outstanding service, (including postage), but overall, the best deal anywhere."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Bought a most fantastic speaker Alto Transport 12 Son loves it, He plays blaring music in garage & drums along to it on the Alto, Astounded were polite friendly & bottom line, Better value than the others ( I did shop around) Item turned up next day, 101% satisfied Thank you Astounded I will revisit you for all my sons needs, Larry Peterson"
How was our delivery service?
"Great customer satisfaction and delivery was quick. Prices were very affordable."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Good price for the Equinox UV flood led light. Prompt delivery. Unfortunately light will not work on auto setting. No fault of Astounded. Did not send it back as auto has a strobe effect, which annoys me. So again, no problem. Will use Astounded again. Will not buy Equinox though, as this is the second light from this manufacturer that has given me problems."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Ordered a PA system for our drummers group. Ordered, delivered quickly, excellent product, excellent service."
"Astounded were extremely helpful and 'put the customer first' in a situation where some incorrect gear was received for an order placed. After the order had been amended, the quality of the flight case I received was 5 stars, and so was the service. Thanks!"
"Very quick delivery."
Hi Louise, many thanks for your feedback. I'm really sorry that you haven't had the information through. I've just spoken to our sales team who have advised that they emailed you on the 20th of November to confirm that these units come with a 2 year warranty. Dan is going to forward the message to you again now but it may be worth checking in your junk folder if nothing comes through.
Once again, my apologies for any inconvenience or upset caused.
Should you have any further queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks.
Amber.
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Great selection and first class advice from the guy downstairs, nothing was any trouble. Ordered in equipment and was ready when I was advised it would be."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Easy to make contact on the telephone, and was given the advice I sought. Would definitely use them again."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Really pleased with how easy it is and the sound quality is wonderful. The little remote looks ineffective but works beautifully and will be very useful at our Christmas Fair. Although the manual arrived in the package I did feel more comfortable watching the YouTube films taking me through step by step as I have no technical know how so felt very worried but I needn't have. However I will have to look up on You Tube or your website how to ensure the amplifier is secure on its tripod as it seems a bit wobbly even with the shaft pin in place."
How was our delivery service?
"Great advice, support and service"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Speed of delivery. Quality of product."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Very quick delivery of an excellent product. An easy plug and play system, very straight forward to set up, ideal for the quiz nights I am preparing!"
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"fast and next day service, my equipment sounds great i cant wait to use it for work."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Despite ordering late in the afternoon, my order was processed immediately and arrived the next day. Unfortunately the delivery driver had slightly damaged one of my products, but after a quick and very easy phonecall to Astounded they sent out a replacement - which also arrived the next day. Fantastic customer service and great value for money; I'll definitely be using Astounded for my future music purchases."
How would you rate our pre-order advice and customer service?
"Lots of advice regarding purchase of a sound system - much appreciated!"
Astounded is rated 4.90 based on 641 reviews