Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
A very good product that has worked really well on the two occasions that we've used it
Great service from a helpful and friendly team! Would definitely recommend.
Thank you to Chris and all the team at Astounded, their advice has been invaluable when looking for new sound system for our events, and we've been kitted out with a great set up after chatting through our requirements. Thank you!
Really pleased with my new outdoor speakers Went up really easy. Good quality fixings . Really good sound
Really good service and when I spoke to the sales assistant on the phone they were patient and so helpful.
I phoned to make enquiries. The person who answered the phone was very friendly and gave some expert advice. It was good to talk to someone personally and he helped me with some of the technicalities of the system. I would certainly use astounded again.
fast delivery, few pound in price extra though, but service is second to none for advice very helpful , I would very highly recommend ASTOUNDED ,,,A BIG THANK YOU I WILL BE BACK IN TOUCH SOON, THANK AGAIN. Gary Webster
Excellent service by next day delivery. Haven't tried it yet as we do not start our meetings until 22nd June.
Very helpful with just the right products for a small drama group like us. Product arrived very promptly and was easy to install.
Fast delivery. Product arrived intact and well packaged.
got great advice and my client was very pleased with what we supplied for them and all equipment was delivered very quickly. great service
Great service and great prices
Very good service I would highly recommend them. Great fast delivery.
Brilliant from start to finish. I spoke to Amber on their website chat, and she was super. Worked out what I needed and gave me a fair price for my PA system. I’m so pleased. Great system, well made, performs exactly as I need. Brilliant
I ordered a speaker system. It arrived within the correct timescales. Although a speaker was faulty a call to them resolved the issue and they replaced the speaker within 2 days. That's great service.
Great service.
I have used Astounded for a few years now, and have always found them to be very professional and extremely efficient. My last order was placed at 2-30pm, and arrived at 11am the following day 3x 15" PA units, need I say more !!
A local company with very knowledgeable and helpful staff!
All way a great service and product
Very pleased with what I bought 1000w kam speaker. I had good correspondence with them and was able to purchase the right stands. They are very helpful I can recommend this company
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 891 reviews