Artisan Interiors Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artisan Interiors Ltd

How would you rate Artisan Interiors Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"Top quality products sold and installed by friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. My house has been transformed by the work they carried and I would not hesitate to recommend Artisan Interiors to anyone who needs to replace their kitchen. The wife can't stop smiling about our new kitchen"
Simon
"No installation yet, but customer care and design have been excellent."
Verified Reviewer
"The whole process from start to finish was straightforward and enjoyable; Andy’s design was fantastic and ticked every box for our kitchen, he thought of things that we hadn’t. The whole team were welcoming and friendly too. We are over the moon with the quality of the kitchen and having entertained last night, had the thumbs up from our friends too! Excellent quality product and we are so looking forward to returning for our utility room. The kitchen fitter Mike was also brilliant, really thorough and precise. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very competitive price for a good quality kitchen, love cooking in it. Service and care from Danny was exceptional. Everyone loves my kitchen and two people have since purchased kitchens after seeing Artisan kitchen."
"We are so pleased with our Artisan Kitchen and with the service of Andy and his team. From their first visit to our new kitchen extension, through to the planning of the layout and the final installation, they were really helpful. They worked well in collaboration with our builders which made things go very smoothly. The units are such good quality and look beautiful - we have a 'wow' factor kitchen!"
Thanks for the fantastic review guys. It was great working with you and we're so pleased to hear that your kitchen still has the wow factor!

Andy & The Artisan Team.
"Staff helpful, knowledgable and Danny went out of his way to assist us with a problem at the house which he didn't have to and got it sorted."
Thanks for the great review Matt! We try to go out of our way to help and assist, glad it was appreciated.

All the Best,

Danny & The Artisan Team.
Verified Reviewer
Thanks for the fantastic review. Glad to hear your kitchen is making you so happy! It was a real pleasure working with you both.
All the best, The Artisan Team.
"Enthusiastic team of professionals"
Thanks for the positive review.

All the best, Danny & The Artisan Team
"The team are great! Not at all pushy, great design ideas and really help you to keep your budget without having to compromise on the important things. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for the great feedback! It's been a pleasure designing your kitchen and we can't wait to install it for you.
The Artisan Team.
"No installation yet, but customer care and design have been excellent."
Thanks for the review Simon... We can't wait to install this kitchen for you!

The Artisan Team
"Brilliant kitchen, expertly fitted. Still makes us smile each time we sit around counter."
Thanks for the review Charles... Glad to hear the kitchen is still making you smile.

Andy & The Artisan Team
"Artisan kitchens have recently finished our kitchen and we are absolutely delighted. From the attention they gave to resolving our design, to the efficiency of signing-off, the care given by their delivery team through to the very professional manner they installed our kitchen. Their team were a delight to have in the house, and they went the extra mile to ensure we were absolutely happy with every last detail of the kitchen and the installation."
Thanks for the great review Simon... Hope the renovation project is nearing an end so you can start enjoying your kitchen!

Andy & The Artisan Team
"A brilliant kitchen of the highest quality, all organised from start to finish with Danny and his team along with the Mike arranging all the trees to provide a seamless transition from start to finish. The product is well worth the price we paid and would recommend Artisan along with Schuller to anyone. It has transformed our house."
Thanks for the review Geoff. It was a pleasure working with you guys, hope you're enjoying your new kitchen...

Danny & The Artisan Team
Alwyn & Anne
Verified Reviewer
"We are very happy with our new kitchen ! Wonderfull design and planning from the minute we entered the showroom (thanks Rebecca for your help and patience). Danny's knowledge, practical experience and enthusiasm for the quality of the Schuller Kitchen system was very evident and stands out in the final outcome. Andy's expertise in on-site measuring, professional and practical advice was superb. Delivery and installation was faultless - Michael was a very professional, efficient and accomplished fitter - a huge asset! Great team ! The end result is brilliant - many thanks for a superb job. Will take photos when blinds and flooring are done !"
Thanks for your great review Alwyn & Anne...
The whole team enjoyed working with you guys and it's amazing to hear how much you love your new Schüller kitchen!

Verified Reviewer
Thanks for the great review guys... It's always a pleasure working with you both and we're looking forward to completing your fantastic new utility room!

Andy & The Artisan Team
Jacky (the Artisan Groupie)
Unverified Reviewer
"Artisan made me deliriously happy. In fact so happy I now practically live in my kitchen. Danny and Andy are a terrific double act too so enjoyable to work with. I know I'll sound like I work for them, but honestly I wish I did. Straight talking, realistic with budget, sensitive to my tastes, available and accessible, and all with great humour (and occasional pizza). Just do it, go to them now, they are terrific - big love guys."
Hey Jacky, our very own groupie.. Sorry for the late reply but thanks so much for this amazing review!

It was a pleasure working with you, hope you enjoying the kitchen now that all of the building work is finished...

The Artisan Team
"Great customer service from Andy who clearly knows and loves his products"
Jack Wilthshire
Unverified Reviewer
"Good communication and they did what said"
"Andy and Danny were very patient whilst we decided on our kitchen design. The fitting was done to a high standard as were the kitchen units and fittings. We were given a good deal on a range cooker at the shop and we are very pleased with the general look of our new kitchen. We were somewhat disappointed in the floating shelves that we had ordered. We were unable to use them as we planned. They are very heavy and started to sag very quickly. We were unable to use them to hold cooking equipment etc. This was of particular importance in our kitchen design that had no wall units. I feel we should have been informed that the shelves were really just for show when we were planning the kitchen. Having said that, Danny was proactive in coming up with a solution (brackets) and once ordered, fitted them without charge. I would recommend artisan kitchens to our friends and family."
"I have a beautiful and very individual looking kitchen now which has elicited praise from literally every person to have visited my home. I could not be happier with the craftsmanship, which is beautiful done, and the fitting was quick and professional with extremely friendly guys. Measuring before was helpful and speedy with a lovely range to choose from. Thank you so much."
Sarah Baguley
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic service and fantastic kitchen. Delighted!"
"Whole experience from first visit to showroom to delivery was fab. Delivered today. Can't wait to get it fitted. Thanks so much Andy xx"
"Good quality products. The fitters were very friendly and good at their jobs. Nothing was to much for the guys to do. Great value for money, the refit was very smooth and I would highly recommend."
Artisan Interiors Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews