Apple Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Apple

How would you rate Apple?

90 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Guest

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Apple in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Guest
"Expensive, but good quality (I believe)... I had a problem with a charger cable, but they exchanged it free of charge."
Mr Iain Banks
"Apple customer service is fantastic. The sales personnel are so friendly and are willing to help with anything. Apple products may be pricey but the customer service that comes with it, makes it worth every penny."
"The apple watch screen breakes easier than ice. If my parents find out I will be dead. I need to get it fixed."
"gfdg gfdg gfd"
Gill Wright
"Although we were abroad, Apple delivered a new tv remote quickly & efficiently. 100% excellent customer service."
"When I wish to understand how to use an item they always are so helpfull so i got a computer"
"Just bought two Apple iPhone 8's what a load of rubbish. Either wont load contacts or if it does they disappear immediately. Sending them back for a refund will by a Samsung at least they are reliable and don't rely on icloud and all the other apple pay for add ons."
"Sorted problem quickly."
"friendly and really fast. Very helpful"
Pieter Wicht
"Good variety excellent lead times. fast delivery!"
Terrysthend
"They are very freindly helpfull an good knowledge of all things apple plus you dont have to wait about for service there’s always someone on hand to help"
Susan Foster
"Excellent service, new iPhone 8"
Ales
"with good product for fair price"
Maurice Shortman
"I have a lot of Apple products and the quality and reliability never fails to amaze me. I would recommend Apple technology to anyone. It is not cheap but you do get what you pay for. 10/10"
Tijs Dujardin
"Just very easy / clear shopping experience - clearer than Amazon"
Mr Ben Cotton
"Good Product and Amazon Delivered a great Service"
Diana Brown
"The MacBook is very easy to navigate and it has a very nice and sleek look. very. good."
Gabriel Kapelian
"loving the product and the way they shipped the iphone to the hotel."
Ravi Chokshi
Verified Reviewer
"Very good service at leicester highcross store"
R A Glyn-Jones
"Very good service in the Watford store. Very helpful."
Apple is rated 4.54 based on 92 reviews