Apple Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Apple

How would you rate Apple ?

"great company!"
"Booked my imac into the genius bar at Bluewater as it has an intermittent power failure issue. Had a small wait but then was seen by someone that knew what they were taking about. They narrowed it down straight away to a hardware problem in the power train and ordered possibly needed parts right then. They said there's be a call in 3-5 days to say how it was going and then it should be ready in 7-10. Got a call after 3 days to say the psu and logic board had been changed and it was nearly ready. 5 business days and it was ready for collection. Collected and the fault was gone first time. Excellent service throughout. John Lewis had been trying to fix it for 3 months."
"they were able to refund back a purchase apple store card after 3 weeks of purchase. such a wonderful honer."
"Apple take too long to respond to problems with their Iphones. They arranged to call me on specific date and time - so far still awaiting this call."
"Expensive, but good quality (I believe)... I had a problem with a charger cable, but they exchanged it free of charge."
"Apple customer service is fantastic. The sales personnel are so friendly and are willing to help with anything. Apple products may be pricey but the customer service that comes with it, makes it worth every penny."
"The apple watch screen breakes easier than ice. If my parents find out I will be dead. I need to get it fixed."
"gfdg gfdg gfd"
"Although we were abroad, Apple delivered a new tv remote quickly & efficiently. 100% excellent customer service."
"When I wish to understand how to use an item they always are so helpfull so i got a computer"
"Just bought two Apple iPhone 8's what a load of rubbish. Either wont load contacts or if it does they disappear immediately. Sending them back for a refund will by a Samsung at least they are reliable and don't rely on icloud and all the other apple pay for add ons."
"Sorted problem quickly."
"friendly and really fast. Very helpful"
"Good variety excellent lead times. fast delivery!"
"They are very freindly helpfull an good knowledge of all things apple plus you dont have to wait about for service there’s always someone on hand to help"
"Excellent service, new iPhone 8"
"with good product for fair price"
"I have a lot of Apple products and the quality and reliability never fails to amaze me. I would recommend Apple technology to anyone. It is not cheap but you do get what you pay for. 10/10"
"Just very easy / clear shopping experience - clearer than Amazon"
"Good Product and Amazon Delivered a great Service"
Apple is rated 4.53 based on 96 reviews