Alex Shanks Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Alex Shanks
"Product was a very good price, and performs well. But had to wait 8 days for the delivery , had some issues with Alex Shanks regarding keeping me informed when goods would arrive , but was resolved in the end."
"Very helpful staff, but need to be more organised at getting their deliveries out."
We are very sorry about this experience.
"It was a shame that I had to chase the delivery and then find out what I had ordered was not available. I do not understand why some retailers seem to think that it is the customer who has to do the running around, otherwise nothing much else to say."
"Oh dear! Placed an order last week, hadn't heard anything so went to track order today, website going through maintenance! Decided to Google reviews for reputation of company, having read this I am feeling very concerned about the money which has already been taken from my account. Holding out hope I will hear from the company soon...."
Hi Sarah, We are really sorry we are experiencing problems with the website. If you can call us at your earliest convenience we can sort this out for you.
"Had to remind you to dispatch my goods after 5 days!. Appears that my consignment was put aside for some reason"
"Online process was good and confirmation emails of purchase and receipt of money prompt . Confirmation email said another email would be sent when goods were despatched. Review form arrived, but no despatch email, so I checked with firm about goods, who informed me goods had been sent. A little later email arrived and goods arrived next day. I think one can deduce the sequence of events. Having said that, goods arrived within three working days (weekend intervened), which is good. I would certainly use them again."
Thanks for your positive feedback
"Ordered a product on 19 December , your website told me it was dispatched on 22nd December, product still has not arrived, at least 4 phone calls later still nobody returning my calls - not good enough, won't recommend to anyone"
Hi Jane, We are really sorry about this. A manager will look into this and call you back this morning.
Alex Shanks is rated 1.77 based on 26 reviews