Ageas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ageas UK
Telephone
Read Ageas UK Reviews

Tell us how Ageas UK made you happy
Don't expect help from this company. They are happy to leave you rotting by the roadside. They don't answer their phones and their chief executive Ant ignores complaints. Eventually, if you complain again, you get a really nasty woman who couldn't care less grill you like an SS officer. Don't expect them to take responsibility. Truly dreadful bunch of shysters. Avoid like the plague. Choose a reputable insurer not one that takes payment and leaves you stranded in a crises. Awful, distressing experience.
After phoning 4 times, I finally managed to get through to someone to let them know of bereavement as they do not seem to have any information documented on their website on how to deal with it. They waved the cancellation fee but still charged me for rest of the policy despite my dad passing away a short while ago, out of all the companies my dad had, this was the ONLY ONE to charge me anything, all the rest were nice and sympathetic even the DVLA and HMRC were nice. I would not under any circumstance recommend Ageas and I will be looking to publish my review anywhere I possibly can, I recorded the phone call because of how upset I was.
Terrible company, staff are antagonistic and unhelpful. They do nothing to resolve a claim and leave you in the lurch doing all the leg work yourself and out of pocket.
Dont buy holiday insurance . If you have the missfortune to make a claim they do everything to tell your not covered i had to go to ombudsman . Where my claim was up held . If your getting same treatment do the same as me it took sevral weeks . But if i had not would have been at a loss.
Unfortunately this company unprofessional...they don't commit to their written-wording policy at all, untested company, simply twisting the true....leaving customers empty hands....taking money for nothing...very bad company...please don't join them in anyway for any type of insurance...simply unprofessional, unqualified and very poor management skills..just avoid it as they are cheating to customers.
Terrible. 2 weeks after cancellation upped my instance by £200 for something that comes from compare the market.
Nice customer service, helpful, not to expensive either.
WORST EXPERINCE WITH CAR INSURANCE EVER!! CANCELLED MY POLICY WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW VIA EMAIL OR EVEN A PHONECALL. WHEN I CALLED, RUDE AND COLD AND NO EXPLANATION. MADE ME FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL. LOOK ELSEWHERE!!
Shocking service! Cancelled my insurance over an email I never received and notified me by text at 11am on a Sunday when the office is closed. Over a picture of my licence a month into my policy!
rip off company, non fault claim, want us to pay for storage of car, when they have taken the car why do we need to pay, bloody thiefs, I will be passing details to solictors. not happy, also wont repair car, simple scratch has taken them 2 months. WHAT A JOKE KEEP AWAY. FEW YEARS AGO MY BROTHER ALSO HAD BAD EXPERIENCE, FRIENDS ARE ALL COMPLAINING, THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO SHUTDOWN. ITS TIME.
Avoid Like Covid19

Having had my van stolen, it all started very well and had an offer within 48hrs of reporting it the theft, the offer was ridiculas and rejected, the offer was upped over the phone by approximatly £1000 which was still a low ball, within a couple of mins i sent the loss adjuster hundreds of examples that were not hand picked but issued as a search, he went on to tell me he found two examples of the vehicle that were actually higher than was offered, i don't need the money however im not going to standby and accept this blatant attempt to rip me off. Ageas have just become my new hobby and will tell any potential customer that they need to avoid this company like you would avoid catching Covid19 DO NOT INSURE WITH COMPANY
You can see how THESE C NTS HAVE RIPPED OFF THE GOOD PUBLIC AND THINK THATS IT NO NO GYMS OPENING SORTLEY AND THERE SO CALLED RIPOFF MEDICAL CENTRE THERE REPAIR SHOP A 5 STAR ENGINEER IN FACT WAN ER C STEWED AND A LYING. C. NT ANY BODY WANTS TO JOIN AND FORWARD YOUR EMAIL TO ME AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN ALL THE REST I HAVE AND ITS EASY TO DO AS THIS REVIEW WILL NOT ALLOW EMAILS DISPLAYED SO SEND OVER TO MY SOLICITORS AT 01789434284 mr d Hussain your number and I will get IN touch with you and at least the public will see wot dirty bas. Ers they are dealing specially the lying women thick as s hit pass the buck wonder wot else she ?
This company is FRAUDSTERS I'm over at there medical centre tomorrow to sort out the s hit head that caused me injury then over to stratford p avon to there treatment tosser to see why he did fuc K all and charged no way then to sort out the c. Nts agrees with there tosser craig steward know as the wan er he wish he now's all about but he gives one touch body shop to lie another c. NTs who cannot repair cars only one Peugeot Redditch bang on I have a sighed headed paper to show agrees are lying c. Nts all going on Facebook and Twitter tomorrow when iv been to see the c. Nts of insurance fraud do not let v Wilson take on you medical case gaffer have all been there there again you do wot you have to to hold your job down please keep reading and share im excited no barriers now
Stay clear. Had a quote online, they were the best option. 2 weeks later after cancellation period was over they decided to up my insurance by £100 because my v5 doc said I owned the car in June and I told them may.
We bought car Insurance from them they did work out the cheapest than had to cancel it because my renewal worked out even cheaper and they were perfect cancelling my insurance. No fees were paid.
Absolutely lying c ts as im still getting them to court as they con lying rip off fraud and try ignoring I will be putting every email reports off PROFESSIONAL companies wot will show they don't give a f. K and pass the blame to the women to lie this case will open people's eyes follow me on Facebook and Twitter as they don't allow emails on reviews hate the truth look for Garry parker then you can see the how bad they are
Yet another slimey insurance company who don't live up to their side of the bargain when it matters. I am now of the belief that there is literally no point whatsoever in taking out insurance; you're better off taking your chances and being extra diligent, rather than have a false sense of security with an insurance company who will literally do absolutely everything to get out of their obligations. Common sense, logic and reason do not apply.

Save yourself the years of wasted payments, it won't do anything for you. Even if you are a fairly switched on character and spend the time, going through your policy, making sure you know the ins and outs of it, keeping your policy up to date, they'll get out of it, don't you worry. And even if they do pay, there will be such a deduction (from hidden increases in excess using a 7 DIGIT CODE!! - which corresponds to some other figure - not the excess figure clearly written on your excess!! This ones a new one, you'll never keep up with their ever evolving ways of wriggling out of it) that you will end up writing a review such as this.
My car has been parked in the driveway since March due o Covid19. I phoned Ageas to check whether they're considering giving refunds as like me, most of their customers are not driving.
Unlike other car insurers who are doing the right thing, Ageas' unprofessional customer service representative told me that they won't give any refunds.
Whilst some companies are doing all the can to help with the present situation, some try to benefit no matter what.
Mr Bart Kasch helped me reclaim 780000Usd. He is the Greatest Trade Consultant and Recovery Agent I have ever seen. He deserves this. Contact him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com
great price for my car ins.
Ageas UK is rated 1.93 based on 30 reviews