Accorhotels Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Accorhotels
03AM
3AM

About Accorhotels: Accor is the world’s leading hotel manager and market leader in Europe. With more than 4,000 hotels around the world, Accor operates in nearly 90 countries.<br /> From luxury to budget, Accor hotels’ brands are constantly reinventing their concept to satisfy the needs and expectations of business and leisure customers alike.<br /> In the UK Accor group has more than 180 hotels divided in 7 brands: Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, Allseasons, Etap and Formule 1.Every day, Accor is pleased to provide travelers with the accommodation and packages (spa, golf,…) best suited to their needs and assure them of the highest quality service.

Immeuble Odyssey
110 av de France

Categories:
Travel
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Accorhotels made you happy

"I have used Accor hotels regularly for some years, but a recent experience with their booking site, and their response afterwards disgusted me. The Accor hotels booking site has never been great, but this is the first time I have had a serious problem with it. The issue that I have experienced was: On 12th March I attempted to make a booking at this hotel for 15th - 16th June 2018. When the confirmation email arrived I was shocked to find that it was for 16th-17th March. As soon as I realised this I immediately cancelled the booking, but as it was a non-refundable booking my debit card had already had the funds taken. A search of my browser history confirms that the correct date was entered originally, so it would appear that the Accor hotels software changed this date at some subsequent stage, without me noticing it. Despite the fact that I have evidence to the contrary, they continue to insist that the error was mine. They have so far refused to show me any proof that I made an error at any stage of the transaction. The confirmation email was timed Mon 12/03/2018 18:28 and the confirmation of the cancellation was timed Mon 12/03/2018 18:46. Note that less than 20 minutes elapsed (and 10 minutes of this was spent TRYING to get through to Customer Services on the phone without success!). I contacted Customer Services via the web form, but they refused to help me. My family are regular customers and I am disappointed that Accor are prepared to lose our custom over this matter. However I refuse to do business with thieves, so I will not be using Accor hotels in the future. If you want to use an Accor hotel, I suggest that you book through a third party website rather than directly. The Accor hotels website is clearly unreliable. I notice from other reviews on Trustpilot that I am not the first to experience this problem. You only really find out how good a company's customer service is when something goes wrong!"
Are you Accorhotels? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fluid and easy booking experience, nice hotels, can't fault them."
"Easy process to book stay and good deal"
Accorhotels is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews