VetUK Reviews

Units 7 & 8 Europark, Station Road, Thirsk United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how VetUK made you happy

"Great service and saved me a heap. I use a vet diet for my two labs and get through a couple of bags a month - they send both bags in one (heavy!) box but it saves ££££ over going to the vet. took two days from ordering to arrive so am happy customer and will be back soon"
Are you VetUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Received my order today having ordered Saturday so great service and no complaints. there was even a coupon code flyer in the parcel for my next order"
"Avoid this company like the plague. Delivered my item to the wrong address, through their own incompetence as the correct address was provided. We are now 14 days on and they won't refund. Having to get external parties involved. Be warned, once they have your money they couldn't care less about their clientele!!!"
"Vetuk despatched a damaged dog cage to me and refuse to accept liability even when the evidence shows that the cage was damaged prior to it leaving their warehouse. The box was taped up in one corner with vetuk packing tape, they do not supply their courier service with their branded packing tape therefore the damage occured prior to dispatch. They are unable to replace the dog cage offering only a 10% refund on the purchase price. It goes without saying I will NOT be using this unprofessional company again."
"Item was not listed as correct dimensions. It measured the inside of the bowl but did not state this (even the inside of the bowl measurement was wrong!). When you measure something in length you measure from the widest part!!! Other item bought was the correct dimensions as listed so how can one be different and measure the inside of the item & not state this?) Emailed them of this error and that the bowls would be no use to me due to the size not being as stated & asked them what the exact size is of another bowl.... I got a crappy email back from them saying they would refund but not the postage and that the dimensions for the other bowl enquiring about are clearly stated in the listing (which they were not!) Couldn't find a tel number for them anywhere, but got a tel number from the email response. (Here it is if you want it: 01845 591040) First spoke to a nice lady who was just going to give me the free postage & would find out more about the listing. I then received an email stating she had spoke to the lady who had already email me (the shirty one) that they wouldn't be offering free postage to send the item back. I then phoned again and spoke to a man & he said he would just check and again he spoke to the shirty lady (who originally email me) & no free postage would be given to send the item back because it is the sizes that the supplier uses universally. So I end up with bowls that I have no use for and out of pocket. ONLY BUY IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP THE ITEM & BE AWARE THAT THE ITEM LISTED MIGHT NOT BE EXACTLY AS THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE SO BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR POSTAGE TO SEND THE ITEM BACK!!!. And lets hope that you don't get an email from a lady called Sarah."
VetUK is rated 3.96 based on 23 reviews