Parcelmonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parcelmonkey

Tell us how Parcelmonkey made you happy
Worst non-service ever. Parcel guaranteed for international delivery in four days took over two weeks just to establish where it was. Hopeless. Non-existent help. Their 'support' line is a text box who trot out random platitudes with no new insights. Useless. To be avoided at all costs. Never ever again. Atrocious. Cannot believe that a company like this is permitted to continue in business.
Thieves! Insured item worth £100 went missing. The buyer told me it hadn't arrived about a week after due delivery date. Made a claim - refused!! Why? Because you have to claim within 5 days of due delivery (huh!?). This may be acceptable if you send very occasional items and are willing to track all of them every day. I send several items a day and Im expected to keep track of all of them arriving on schedule. You have to be kidding me? This random restriction is clearly so that most claims fail. Parcel2go (28 days from mailing) and Royal Mail (80 days from mailing) amongst others have no such overly onerous restriction. Never again. Other services re similar cost and more honest.
Terrible service Have let us down a couple of times now with international deliveries, failed collections and poor customer servcie
I've used them several times in the past, but as soon as you have a problem with the delivery, worst customer support ever. Seriously not recommended at all. Go to the courier website directly.
This company accepted a parcel to be delivered to Malaysia at a cost of £40, after a month I was told they do not deliver there. I was told I would have to collect from Southampton or pay another 17.00 to be returned. I paid this,it was returned. Now I tried to explain to recipient to be told he had been tracking it all the way and it had not left Birmingham depot since I sent it? The parcel was only ornaments, so nothing suspicious. It's actually cost me nearly 60.00 to sit in Birmingham.
I would give zero stars if I could. Just do a quick google search to see all the TERRIBLE reviews of this organisation, which, frankly, should not still be trading. Genuinely do not use them; they may be the cheapest BUT you will have endless problems and your package will either not arrive at all, or will be the wrong package, or will be mega late, or will be damaged. Just look at their performance on other review sites/social media/company reports.
Tracked the package and it said “failed delivery” on Dec. 31. The recipient has not been informed of this per slip or other means. Now it’s the 2nd of January. What happens now??
Sent item paid extra for insurance and item arrived smashed to hell contacted parcel monkey and 5 weeks later no refund and they say sending item in a manufacturer original packing isn’t good enough so won’t refund my £130. No telephone to call just a flaky chat system terrible company stay well clear small claims court now dealing with the matter
Booked a collection online. Courier did not knock on the door or ring the bell, twice. Contacted the support team who told me nothing could be done until Friday. Not what I paid for and unacceptable. Will not use in the future
Disaster. Driver failed to turn up the first time. When they finally collected the package I was charged additional fees as well as £40 Handling charges once the parcel was deliver (more then the original price for postage). WILL NEVER USED AGAIN.
Rip off company, they failed to deliver and failed to try a second time, as per their terms and conditions. Additionally, they then are asking me to pay another 50% of the delivery fee for their failure to deliver, citing clause 5.8 of their terms and conditions. However, 5.8 is relevant only to same day deliveries. So the moral of the story is do not use this company, and do not accept their take on their terms and conditions as they are totally clueless.
An excess charge of £52 on a £17 pound charge, just stolen from our account. The invoice justifying this was totally unrelated to our parcel, when challenged a different invoice was created, and we were told a photo of our parcel was required to make a complaint. Basically mugged. Appalling
Booked collection for a specific day and their courier did not turn up but sent me a message late afternoon to contact them. I contacted them to be told they will not collect today but can collect tomorrow. I had a day off work for this and they simply didn’t care.
As everyone says on here they are useless and never want to compensate for delays or damages rubbish awful customer service just book on the independent websites instead
should be a zero star rating. Booked a delivery within 2 hours of deadline for same day collection. Parcelmonkey rebooked for collection the following day. completely unreliable., now waiting for my refund. i reckon i'd get a better service in the monkey enclosure at the local zoo, rather than this parcelmonkey nonsense.
Shocking! Avoid this company. They are dishonest, their customer service is non existent. They basically take your money but fail to collect and deliver. It is a complete joke. Avoid, go elsewhere and save yourself a lot of aggravation.
WORST service EVER!!! I shipped my package over a month ago. I will admit, I wasn't aware that the battery in the cell phone wasn't allowed to be shipped, BUT my entire shipment has SAT, NO MOVEMENT, NO UPDATES, NO CONTACT except for me REPEATEDLY asking about my shipment, at some place in New York State for a MONTH!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!
Nothing worked out as explained, in fact everything was done differently and random false answers were given. The parcel was shipped by a mix of random services that were not advertised, and the shipping time is already doubled the advertised time schedule and has not yet been delivered.
Dreadful and I advise you to use… Dreadful and I advise you to use another company. So they missed the pick up day, then lied instead of take responsibility. This has let down my charity and the recipient
This company are not good they don't collect when they say they are going to and then tell me they will collect it 2 days later and no upgrade to the service. Stay well away from Parcel monkey.
Parcelmonkey is rated 1.07 based on 299 reviews