Harveysfurniture Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

How would you rate Harveysfurniture ?

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Harveysfurniture in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I was warned about harveys customer service and delivery estimates by various people and boy they haven't let me down. I ordered a sofa on line mid December and its knocking on to march's door and still im without a sofa. I have called harveys and the reply from the service team was "it isn't showing in as being ready for delivery, it could be in by the end of march or the month after" then promptly ended the call. I seriously wouldn't recommend going here if you need your furniture within 6 months, very poor"
Mrs Janet Elmer
Unverified Reviewer
"Harveys furniture have got to be the worst retailer i have ever dealt with...do not buy products from them, they insist on your money then fail to deliver. I ordered my suite 6 months ago, was told 16 weeks delivery...told a month ago (already a month late) that product was in the warehouse awaiting delivery to me...too full payment from me. Two aborted delivery dates (with all the resultant loss of time, earnings, inconvenience etc) promises that it is on route i.e. your order is no 6 on today's lorry, no 8 on todays lorry..all untruths, they now admit that they lost my furniture and don't really know where it is, why its late of when it will be delivered..customer care is non existent so have written to the MD, you never know, maybe someone might listen and try to help, but I doubt it.. looks like small claims court here i come."
"Still waiting for my £50 refund, promised three weeks ago as they messed up the delivery of my chairs. Pathetic customer service"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.81 based on 27 reviews